Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR (840 Views)

Spilling The Teas About 2022 � | Good Or Bad? � - Favour Idubor / How I Prepared For My 20th Birthday � | Favour Idubor / Facebook User; FAVOUR TEEJAY, Insists That "SEX" With Your Ex Should Be Termed " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR by FinnMann(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2021
I created a YouTube channel a while a go where I give people task to compete for so I can give them money back in return.

And I need people that will compete for the money so to be one of the contenders for my money all you have to do is to SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL HERE https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtebwwzaSxbedOpzzhModvw Don't FORGET TO PUT ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS

I know many people will think this is scam but my sole intention is to build a community all around people that can benefit for the blessings GOD has given me.

Re: Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2021
For dat reason they must subscribe to ur youtube channel.just because u want to give them money.

I just dont understand u nigerians.
Na buhari cause all dis.
Re: Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR by FinnMann(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Yap you won't understand because your country situation is not working well with everybody....... The way it works is that the money we intend to Giveaway regularly will only come to us when we get subscribers...

We put a lot of effort into making interesting videos so you can watch........ Lol you need to check it out even once

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: ADAMODI - Yoruba Movie 2021 / Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? / Copy,copy Lg Electronics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.