Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? (832 Views)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by ov: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2007
Been watching home videos for some time but the recent films have been so discouraging am thinking of banning home videos in my house. on second tots, i felt you guys n girls cud help me select the best naija films in the market by telling me the best ones you've watched. By the way
the best 9ja films i've watched are HOSTAGES 1 & 2
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by MsBS(f): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2007
Best I've Watched is:

Annabel
Fishers of Men
Upside Down
Promise Me Forever
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by cuteass1(f): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2007
won't even bother mentioning them cos they're uncountable wink
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by princesa(f): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
same here
i have watched nice ones (cant mention)
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by biyibabe(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2008
Av watched quite a number of home videos both d english and yoruba ones just buy a movie cus u like it dat is try 2 read d preview not on popularity.Best of luck wink wink
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by powerofmap(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hostages, Diamond Ring, Domitila, Oluwa lo ni le, kosegbe, owo blow
when i remember the rest i update thread.
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by Gamine(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2008
Violated, Out of bounds
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by powerofmap(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2008
Gamine:

Violated, Out of bounds

shit that skipped my mind, love dem die
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by Gamine(f): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2008
Living in Bondage cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by fatboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
Nigerian movies are useless,
Re: Whats The Best Home Video You've Watched? by hahaha2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2008
NONE
but the only Nigerian movies i can ever remember watching from start to finish, will probably be Sakobi and amazing grace.

(1) (Reply)

New Tv Series Needs Support / DEA Agents Sue Over Portrayal In 'American Gangster' / Strong Decorder For Hitv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.