Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria (15834 Views)

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick / Northern Lawyers Write Malami Over Formation Of New Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Buckeyemedia1: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:
I pity the zoo especially the igbos working for the zoo eg Ohaneze
Pity Yourself.
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Echowas: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Too late to agree
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Danchibez: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
[s][/s] freedom beggar
MNK will be executed by firing and nothing Dot nation will do

Don't worry, at last, u will be disappointed
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Elidrisy20: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fulla:
I am still expecting a massive protest from the Biafra movement over the arrest of Kanu but nothing significant yet. I hope this guy doesn't go down this way.
Bros leave kanu matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Danchibez: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Amah70:
Another arm of Nigeria’s government, the Judiciary , has no legal right to try Nnamdi Kalu who Nigeria’s government abducted from a foreign country.
It’s like a government as judge on its case.

This case is bigger that NUJ that is why they are planning an impromptu vacation. Ndi ara everywhere...
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Danchibez: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Confused zoo. You don't commit a crime to prosecute a crime. That's the height of insanity of the Malami led zoo prosecution team.

That is wot all those abokis fails to understand. I don't kn the type of school they went
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by West2019(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
you have to do something now. kanu needs it
need what
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Juicewrld27: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Onye dot grin
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by wellmax(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Almajiri and useless miscreant from the desert. angry

Nothing you irritant miscreants can do to Nnamdi Kanu...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING angry angry angry angry angry

You think NIGER REPUBLIC....QATAR....SAUDI...UAE......KUWAIT etc will save your useless life when you run

I thought Buhari was going to London for medicals.....and all of a sudden the BASTARD cant travel again bah?? FEAR OF NNAMDI KANU! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let anything happen to him..then you miscreant will be fed "PIG MEAT" till your miserable end....SPits!!

1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by techWriter2: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
freedom beggar MNK will be executed by shooting and Anything Dot national will do
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Sharpsecret01: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is being kept in DSS's underground cell . what have you done to safe him from Almighty Buhari?
make buhari go london make we see nah....nigerian army will not be there to guide him...it will just be him and biafrans in diaspora..i swear we go kill am for london
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Ayomide811(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
make buhari go london make we see nah....nigerian army will not be there to guide him...it will just be him and biafrans in diaspora..i swear we go kill am for london
igbos are peace loving people
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Sharpsecret01: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
igbos are peace loving people
agreed but we need to teach this buhari a bitter lesson
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Truthhurts1
Come and Wail oo
grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Sunday2021: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Almajiri and useless miscreant from the desert. angry

Nothing you irritant miscreants can do to Nnamdi Kanu...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING angry angry angry angry angry

You think NIGER REPUBLIC....QATAR....SAUDI...UAE......KUWAIT etc will save your useless life when you run

I thought Buhari was going to London for medicals.....and all of a sudden the BASTARD cant travel again bah?? FEAR OF NNAMDI KANU! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let anything happen to him..then you miscreant will be fed "PIG MEAT" till your miserable end....SPits!!

when a fool borrow data.
Infact kanu will be killed and nothing your terrorist basterds will do.
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by Hamiltonii: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ayomide811:
[s][/s] freedom beggar
MNK will be executed by firing and nothing Dot nation will do

I am a Niger Deltan, confirmed but I tell you; dem no born Buhari government well make kill Kanu. If you were an enlightened mind you would know that battle is only beginning to take shape.
Re: Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria by TruthHurts1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin Have you finished wailing over Mama Onochie rejection? I warned you that the expired púnâ wey she dey hawk around no fit land am anytin! grin grin grin

FORWARDEVERLY:
Truthhurts1
Come and Wail oo
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 23 People In FCT / Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.