Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Succulents And Cacti Paradise For Gardening Loves - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Succulents And Cacti Paradise For Gardening Loves (306 Views)

Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / Saving Some Cost By Gardening--without Limits (pictures) / Succulents And Cacti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Succulents And Cacti Paradise For Gardening Loves by CarolDenvers: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Who does not like to have rare succulents to adorn their interior? They are small in size and look beautiful, and while some of them can be grown in small pots, some easily grow outside. If you take good care of a succulent, it will surely be a sight to see for quite a long time. Though just like with every plant, they can be either really easy to find others may be hard to come across.

If you are planning to grow your own there are many that do not need much care and can be grown with little attention. These succulents are long-lasting can be left on their own without worry.

In this list of top 10 rare succulents, we will show you some really beautiful ones that grow in the deserts of North America and Africa.

Find More: Succulents type
Re: A Succulents And Cacti Paradise For Gardening Loves by dietercuti: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love succulents because they look great in transparent jars and aquariums. They have very short roots, and they don't need to be planted in the ground in heavy pots. But it's hard for me to take care of them. All the stone flowers that my mother gave me always died.
Re: A Succulents And Cacti Paradise For Gardening Loves by MarilynDutil: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cacti are exotic and beautiful plants. Sometimes I forget to water them, but they don't lose their fantastic green look. One day my younger sister overwatered my cactus, which deteriorated, turned yellow, and rotted. So now I know I need to monitor how much moisture succulents consume. I really didn't know about it before. Many people don't know how to properly care for cacti and succulents. So thanks for sharing this here. Actually, I'm used to reading articles and valuable tips about Plant Care on a site for plant lovers. I can share it with you if you want. Maybe you'll learn more if you read these articles.

(1) (Reply)

Black Soldier Fly Maggots To Reduce Cost Of Feed / L-lysine Impextraco Available / Mixer, Drier, Grounding Machine And Filler Tank For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.