Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video (1981 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' / Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by legitnewsflash1: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
An unidentified lady has caused a stir on social media after a video showing where she was urinating inside a public office went viral

The woman deliberately refused to use the bathroom because she was allegedly unhappy that she spent a lot of money in the restaurant.

Despite the fact that the spot where she urinated was in front of the staffs, she acted as if none of them existed.

Watch Full Urination video and follow us

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTlcYUgS_Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by Fahdiga(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Disgusting to say the least. This vagina people can do many abominable things and still get away with it. The person that did the video would have seen the colour of her pussy. Wish I was the one

1 Like

Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by Jashub: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
This can only happen in America
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by Kayberg: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2021

Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by mariahAngel(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
The woman deliberately refused to use the bathroom because she was allegedly unhappy that she spent a lot of money in the restaurant.
The above isn’t true.

She did it because she was not allowed to use the restroom even after spending her money there. According to her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by PlayMaker14: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Exactly what a cheap slut with poor upbringing will do in the public.

I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by SEGLIZ: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
when you thought you've seen it all, boom another is just there to surprise you.
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by EXLOVER(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
She will cause badluck for the company that period.

If you want to go somewhere or do something important, never allow towtow water touch you or match towtow water pass. It's not a good sign
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by lkillbrokehoes: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
What nonsense? isn't she mentally deranged? she doesn't seem normal to me.
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by cassidy1996(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Werey
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by Cholls(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
My brother I have seen worse on YouTube
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by rayvelez(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
That must be black lady, nonsense always behaving like an idiot disgusting.
Re: Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video by slyfox35(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Am not surprised,it's saphierre

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD ACTOR CHARLES OKOCHA ACQUIRED A NEW HOUSE, OBI CUBANA, OTHERS CONGRAT / Oluwadollarz Was Involved In An Accident This Early Morning / Wat Kind Of Guys Do Most Women Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.