Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) (53376 Views)

Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by MotiveU(f): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Up.. Nigeria
Up Buhari
Up.. APC
UP.... HELLRUFAI
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
PNomsule:
Who else is experiencing difficulty in withdrawals on Bet9ja. OTP isn't hitting my registered email to enable me proceed to withdrawing whereas I have more than N800k which I won in my account.

Use SMS OTP. That's what worked for me.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
If Buhari is indifferent to these killings because they are perpetrated by his kinsmen, what about the National Assembly? Is it all about sharing money?

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by planetx: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Consequences of voting a Fulani scumbag into the highest position in the land. They would have told us he was the best president Nigeria never had if he had failed in his quest just like they described Awolowo after his death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Fortez: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jesus
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by PNomsule: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
YomiOlofin:

Use SMS OTP. That's what worked for me.

Bruv, my sim which I registered with has since lost more than a year ago.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
These killing is getting too much ooo.........and this useless president is pampering them.,,,,even the useless el rufai is a bloody fulani man......shebi, the primary duty of a governor is to protect lives and properties .....wetin the useless governor doing.........a day would come , when all these useless leaders will beg for their lives.....and nobody will come to their rescue........how can a particular be given us problem.......
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by godofuck231: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
The state of the nation has been compromised,
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
tamdun:
Where is Mr president in all these? Why is he silent

Why can't people take charge of their own security. You are waiting for government to do everything for you including keeping yourself Alive? Kontinu waiting.... Isn't it obvious already that the state government is only interested in securing their own lives not yours. Buy surveillance drones, buy security cameras installed in your street and apartments. Use drones to regularly check the activities happening in your area. Imagine if every building in this country has a security spy camera. Every street has at least one drone that regularly flies around.

Well most Nigerians are naturally wicked, selfish and greedy and most people are doing illicit things on a small scale, and have skeletons in their cupboard. Hence they wouldn't want or support the above.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Lastanza: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
People living in this kind of troubled environments should do something already. Gather money and acquire weapons like AK47 and the likes.

Defend yourselves!, defend yourselves!!
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
PNomsule:

Bruv, my sim which I registered with has since lost more than a year ago.

Chat them up with your bet9ja account online.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
The presidency will be shocked as usual and will order that the culprits be brought to book which will end up been an audio order
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by onomeabuja: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Witttyduchess:
kindly explain please
o.k what i mean by "they are not united" is ;
lets take for instance fulani attack kajuru people, the jaba people will say" it hasn.t gotten to thier side" so instead its d kajuru people only that will be killed. d killing should b a concern to all southern kaduna bt never will they come together to fight this people & d fulani people knows this weakness of thiers because i cant imagine why these so called fulani will just b killing or abducting people just like that.
do u even know that kaduna is owned by southern kaduna (bt where is thier pride)
in 2018 there was little riot in kaduna & when d hausa or fulani were running away leaving thier goods behind; the indigine motive was to b stealing (instead if fighting) thier oranges , water-melon & so on.
thiers is also to steal! & betray thier fellow men undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by PNomsule: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
YomiOlofin:

Chat them up with your bet9ja account online.

I appreciate this alot bruv
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
PNomsule:

I appreciate this alot bruv

U welcome, bro. I usually click message under the account. And then follow automatic responses. They will check the chat later and give you a solution.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by biafranrealson: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Main Reason MNK wished to avoid and exit Nigeria.
Joe igbokwe ,you can see for yourself
What is the offense of these men ?
Shey fulanis are doing business ?
May God reward you
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Faithful1234(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
And the only thing we can do is to come here to rant, time has come for all Nigerians to stand and demands what is right. stop complaining and do what is best for me and you...
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Just looking at the dead, my chest hurts me badly. This is just wrong, very wrong, dear Lord please fight for your children. Kaduna is no longer safe, we are no longer safe in our houses anymore, the tales of death is ringing everywhere in our communities nobody knows what to do it's like these killers are invincible, we can't fight them so we run for our lives but they know our terrain more than us. The government has abandoned us, the church should come to our rescue

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
I dont know what to say.... If they fight back now the army will come out to deffend their killers.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Schprobs: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Generalwoodz:
See earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6650160/southern-kaduna-herdsmen-kill-100

Here are pictures

Say baba
Say buhari 4+4+4

Nnamdi kanu and igboho is our only problem others are doing business
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Aconomist: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Hausa have been slaughtered and dominated by Fulani for almost 300 years now. They are used to it. It is normal for them.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by byteem: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
One idiot says they are business men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by tundess: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
But Mallam is busy arresting and suing (or disappearing) journalists, lawyers, trade unionists or sacking civil servants who criticise his governance with a kind of vigour he never shows when pogroms/mass killings occur in Southern Kaduna. What does his gobshite son have to say about this bloodletting ?
His media minions were busy when he was roundly rejected as a key note speaker at the NBA conference. I wonder what happened to the Jigawa and other breakaway NBA chapters?
I can bet that once he leaves government House, he dare not set foot in Kaduna again.
And he wonders why ppl consider him a religious bigot.
His presidential ambition died on the hills of southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Ojiofor: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Calicoe:

Because we are still acting as if everything is alright. The legislative Arms of government are not saying anything about these killings. There is supposed to be real fight going on in the senate House, house of rep and house of assembly between the politicians representing these affected communities and the various legislative Arms of government until they address the issues but they will rather keep quiet and receive their salaries. Debating irrelevant matters. Any matter that has nothing to do with the security issues of this country should cease at the moment. People are dieing and they are busy debating who should conduct the next elections. If I wake up one morning and hear in the news that there was heavy bomb blast during a meeting of all the various arms of government and everyone in the meeting died, I won't feel sorry I swear.

It is very unfortunate that Fulani Jihadist are getting away with mass murder in this 21st century and nobody is being brought to justice.
Darfur Sudan is happening right before us here in Nigeria by Fulani Janjaweeed.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:
Fulanis are monsters

Arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Gawu1
TheFilmtric
CILICMARIN
HELINUES
Apishani1
Oyigboupdate

All these people you mentioned will die a brutal and terrible death. May Heaven reject their souls. I have never seen a heartless wicked set of people like those ones. As for the fulani herdsmen , may their future never come. May curses of pain, blood, tears and sorrows never leave the house of fulani herdsmen and their supporters. May the so called buhari and his inner circle be tormented by God's Wrath. In future, when calamities and tragedies start happening to them. We will be the ones telling the stories on how their fore fathers brought, limitless and unending curses upon them. All of us in the south need to organise a national day of spells and curses, let's all of us wake up by 3am everyday and place curses on these evil herdsmen for 3 weeks.. May satan and all the demons suck their blood. On the physical side, start learning how to kill herdsmen. Your Kitchen knife is a wonderful weapon if you know how to effectively use it. Make plans to get guns and learn how to make IEDs. #FulanisMustBeTerminated

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by GenBen: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Such an insensitive statement to make. If you dont know where it pinches, its best you ignore. It's easy and convenient to say this cause you are not affected. Pray it doesnt come to you
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
biafranrealson:
Main Reason MNK wished to avoid and exit Nigeria.
Joe igbokwe ,you can see for yourself
What is the offense of these men ?
Shey fulanis are doing business ?
May God reward you

Joe igbokwe should be captured and put in the camp of the fulanis, that man's blood should be drained
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
shogsman:
We should start killing this Fulani people on sight really

ALWAYS be prepared to murder a fulani man. I will enjoy watching them die

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
patriotic007:
Every one supporting this genocide or Everyone who avoid talking about this genocide or Everyone that prevents this genocide from getting to front page on NL or Anyone indirectly happy about this genocide will die a miserable death.....Their generation will be wiped out in this manner......so shall it be

AMEN OOOOOO
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by Witttyduchess(f): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
onomeabuja:

o.k what i mean by "they are not united" is ;
lets take for instance fulani attack kajuru people, the jaba people will say" it hasn.t gotten to thier side" so instead its d kajuru people only that will be killed. d killing should b a concern to all southern kaduna bt never will they come together to fight this people & d fulani people knows this weakness of thiers because i cant imagine why these so called fulani will just b killing or abducting people just like that.
do u even know that kaduna is owned by southern kaduna (bt where is thier pride)
in 2018 there was little riot in kaduna & when d hausa or fulani were running away leaving thier goods behind; the indigine motive was to b stealing (instead if fighting) thier oranges , water-melon & so on.
thiers is also to steal! & betray thier fellow men undecided
hmm Thank you very much.
I believe Southern Kaduna residents are awaiting for the intervention of FG or probably till they are thoroughly cleansed and wiped away before they will get sense
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by faceland: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
onomeabuja:

the southern kaduna are not united rather they are sellout!
i.ve lived in kaduna for years & i know what i.m talking about embarassed
R.I.P to the deceased.

I don't understand them and Benua people. They know that these attack are coming and no one prepare. Look at men being injured on the head meaning they surrendered instead of fighting.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by faceland: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
If a group come to kill you just for killing and conquest sake, you should at least try and take one before you die.

I think Christianity is partly to be blamed because they are told to turn the other cheek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.