Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown (19718 Views)

APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by powerfulguy: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Some members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) assaulted Adetayo Odunlami, a bailiff attached to the Ogun State High Court, on Tuesday.

The incident happened at Iperu, the hometown of Governor Dapo Abiodun.

Our correspondent gathered that the bailiff was in Iperu, Ikenne Local Government Area of Ogun State to serve a court summons on some leaders of the APC.

A councillorship aspirant, Muyiwa Osularu, had dragged the Vice-Chairman, Caretaker Committee of Ikenne Local Government, Hon Efuwape Olaitan Muhammed, his party, the APC and the Ogun State Independent Electoral Commission (OGSIEC) to Sagamu High Court over allegations of substitution of name.

Osularu had argued that he is the rightful winner of the primary election conducted by the APC in Iperu Ward 5, on May 20, 2021.

He had alleged that his name was substituted for Hon. Efuwape by the leaders of the party.

The aspirant prayed the court to order the APC to forward his name to OGSIEC as the APC councillorship candidate in Ward 5, Iperu Remo.

However, when the bailiff arrived Iperu with the court summons to serve same on the respondents.

He was said to have been beaten to stupor by some APC members whose identities are yet to be ascertained

The man reportedly sustained injuries in the incident before he was saved from his attackers by some good Samaritans.

Our correspondent learnt that the matter had been reported to the police.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident.

Oyeyemi said “The bailiff went to a place where APC members were having their campaign rally to serve the court summon on someone. I think the APC candidate is the person he wanted to serve summon on, at the venue of the rally.

“I guess that’s what infuriated the party members who assaulted him. He has reported the case at Iperu division and the case is under investigation. The case has been incidented and the police are investigating it.

The Police Publicist said nobody has been arrested in connection with the case.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-members-beat-up-court-official-in-dapo-abioduns-hometown

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by athaboi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
APC again? APC are the real bandits and that's why a police officer made claim that the presidency asked them not to attack bandits! Posterity will never forgive APC and it's supporters especially that shameless man who claims he grills vulture

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by DankemzI(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
All APC members have bandits & extremist state of mind

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by FoolaniHellman: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
All problem Congress!!!

16 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by iamyemiakins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
APC and violence na 5 & 6.

The struggle to be a beneficiary of the national cake aka oyel money grin

6 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by fifaplayer9: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
C
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by chatinent: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na wa o.

Never you trust any human government. They have all failed. Human politics is the worstest thing that happened to us.

1 Like

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by weblord1900: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
APC and violence are 5&6... Even in court that's known to bring peace between two parties they cannot control their animalistic behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by chinonsoso: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nawa o.
Why will someone use red biro to paint this one's face.

1 Like

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by tutudesz: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
But seriously is this guy a Government worker(Court) with this forest on his head undecided Of a sorry O!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by tribalistdcriti: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021

A - Agbero
P - People's
C - Congress

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Goldenboy224: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
sad
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Sunnybay7: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nah wah

1 Like

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by ODJ124(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Problem nor dey finish...
Wahala be like bicycle...

Thread seen..

1 Like

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Clintonchiedzie(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Idiuts

1 Like

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by kenzysmith: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
I know APC and PDP are the same but just give me PDP u see this names buhari, APC and tunubu I no wan here am by 2023. Never again will I stand on the hit sun to vote na

9 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Sholaco: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
The APC member should have set you hair ablaze
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by futurerex: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
No difference between APC, bandits, herdsmen, ISWAP/BH and UGM.

2 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Authoreety: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sholaco:
The APC member should have set you hair ablaze
undecided
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Ademola47(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
The bailiff went to a place where APC members were having their campaign rally to serve the court summon on someone. I think the APC candidate is the person he wanted to serve summon on, at the venue of the rally.

The police, going by the statement above, are taking sides already; they are being partisan which shouldn't be ordinarily.

If otherwise, they would have either responded with "We have not been briefed on it" or "The bailiff went to a place where some people were having meeting. A misunderstanding took place, and the man was injured. The assaulters fled the scene. The CP has however ordered the DPO to launch a manhunt for the suspects at large"

Naija Police, I hail thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
It is well.
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Abascoh: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
What else do you expect from a party of miscreants and thugs?
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by Gist1234(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Next time let the judge serve the party ok to avoid mismanagement of punches and blow on the facial hemisphere.
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by haffaze777(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
INEC should disqualify APC from contesting in upcoming local government election in Ogun state
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by PNomsule: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Who else is experiencing difficulty in withdrawals on Bet9ja. OTP isn't hitting my registered email to enable me proceed to withdrawing whereas I have more than N600k which I won in my account.
Re: Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown by PNomsule: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Who else is experiencing difficulty in withdrawals on Bet9ja. OTP isn't hitting my registered email to enable me proceed to withdrawing whereas I have more than N800k which I won in my account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Isreal, Tonye Cole Inaugurate Jagaban Footsoldiers Movement In Rivers / Olanrewaju Omolase: LG Chairman, His Workers Celebrate Makarfi Victory In Ekiti / MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.