Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) (33512 Views)

Falcon Eye: Nigeria's Surveillance System Against Piracy (Pictures) / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Supan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

The terrorists and bandits they kill everyday nko.? You should go to their new residents in hell to ask them how they get there...

They only kill them with their mouth and also on the pages of newspaper, if not, the genocide in southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc won't still be happening.

Kaduna is the home base of Nigeria military might, yet schools have to close because of bandits... Explain this!

Security will never get better under Buhari till he leaves office... If he doesn't capture the whole of the country for Alah and for Fulani, forget peace.

Buhari is the terrorist himself, argue with southern Kaduna victims.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
Supan:

They only kill them with their mouth and also on the pages of newspaper, if not, the genocide in southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc won't still be happening.

Kaduna is the home base of Nigeria military might, yet schools have to close because of bandits... Explain this!

Security will never get better under Buhari till he leaves office... If he doesn't capture the whole of the country for Alah and for Fulani, forget peace.

Buhari is the terrorist himself, argue with southern Kaduna victims.
[/s]

Typical boring ipobian delusions and rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Supan(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical boring ipobian delusions and rubbish.[/s]

Typical Fulani herdsman jargon.

Buhari is a political misfit, argue with RUGA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Efcc don lunch eagle Eye
Navy don lunch
Remain the Nigerian useless police brutality force
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by excell0001: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Coronavirus1:
*AN ALERT*

DON’T OPEN YOUR CAR BOOTH FROM INSIDE FOR ANYONE.

On my way home today at around 8:15pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the booth of the car. I opened the booth from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car booth.

Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their colleagues standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approximately, half a mile later, I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my booth.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the booth physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

Please don’t open your car booth from inside, for anyone, even at Malls or gate. entrance. Always step down and open the booth with keys and permit searching under your own supervision.

Your coming won't take FOREVER, but serving a jail term could TAKE AWAY all you've worked for- FOREVER.

*Share To Save others from this wicked thieves!*
n.a. wa ooo,Maya the almighty protect you
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
dmbb:
Bokoharam, Ipob,Bandits, kidnappers etc. Your days are numbered

Ipob is not a terrorist organization
Get sense
Yoluba boy
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
reiddecuti:
Good for them only if they will use it to track the Saint Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani Killer Heads Men.
Abi oh, they say the fulani headers seasonally stroll with their cattle all the way from Sudan and Mali, cross boarders and enter Nigeria. How come the eagle eye is not protecting those zones? No be there we need eagle and falcon eye pass?
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Devgru: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Grgton:
Nigeria Army in collaboration with immigration and customs officers should lunch this along our borders in the North!!!

That is where we have HUGE security issues...

Good one from the Navy

that would require more than just electro-optic systems. we'd need drones and satellite technology for that. kinda reminds me of general mcchrystals 'unblinking eye' over Baghdad in the early days of the Iraqi insurgency. Truthfully though a lot needs to be pumped into border security and stability in the Sahel by Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Harmattan123(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Who are you going to face?
United States or Russia
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Awon dindinrin
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2021
excell0001:
n.a. wa ooo,Maya the almighty protect you
Amen o
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2021
This country lack military intelligence you are showing the whole world the same enemy the location of your most precious falcon eye borders survalance HQ location
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by sirwhyteB(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Even when you have every equipment BUT you don't know how to use it.

IT IS AS GOOD AS NOT HAVING IT.

Very soon Boko Haram may collect it from them since they knows how to use those equipments more than Nigeria military

Nigerian military needs to undergo an ultramodern training in Israel or France.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Below average.

Navy that can't predict incoming vessels on her water space.
.... Go and help them predict it na..... Uncle octopus the prediction expert..... If them no do.... U go curse them.... Them do small one now, u dey find predictions....... Go check www.forebet.com if u dey find predictions
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by KayCee92(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Ogaboss44:
Check Out The New Mass Surveillance System Launched By The Nigerian Navy To Combat Insecurity.

The system is believed to be running on a numer of electro-optic systems and cameras which was made known via the Twitter handle of Defense News.

"Made known via Twitter".....Which Twitter please. grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2021
OIL THEFT in the centre!
Later they will say it's not by oil that oil has no value.
It is still the oil
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) by Poleski: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm sure it's second-hand stuff they bought as new!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.