Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

20 Jaw-dropping Unique Ways to Make 100k+ a Month! It's Available Now! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Jaw-dropping Unique Ways to Make 100k+ a Month! It's Available Now! (207 Views)

Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Jaw-dropping Unique Ways to Make 100k+ a Month! It's Available Now! by TessyTrend(f): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
I'm not one for long speeches, so I'll cut to the chase. Nigeria is the country with the highest number of people living below the poverty line in the world, surpassing India with over a billion people! And we're less than 250k, imagine!

Anyways, I've benefitted from lots of useful threads posted by well-meaning Nairalanders. So, I've decided to be a good Samaritan by posting extremely useful and PRACTICAL ways on how to earn money that is beginner friendly, meaning you ONLY need your smartphone and an Internet connection to start making more than 100 thousand Naira a month, if your serious about it. (Remember, follow this post as I'll be adding more useful ways to make real money you'll not get anywhere else.) YOU'LL START MAKING MONEY WITH ALL THESE MEANS LISTED HERE-IN TODAY! Yeah, you read that right. Without saying a single word, let's dig in.

1) Making passive Income money from virtual factory that will produce coins every minute.

I'm not going to preach, see for yourself:
https:///3yXzuMM

2) Undervalued cryptocurrencies assets that have the potential to "blow" in the coming months. The first I'll mention is Pi Network
* Download from Google Play store.
* Use this invitation code: Tessy4bitz. ( You'll get free cryptocurrencies.)
* Verify your phone number by going to the menu at the top right corner and clicking Profile.

I'll be listing more methods later. Stay tuned!
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Whatsapp / Unlimited Free Browsing / Free Money For College!! Apply Now!! Thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.