Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,850 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts (47949 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by theTranslator: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Zenithpeak(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
That's so thoughtful....
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by tunize(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
itsmeurLady:
But why tho? Was he playing basketball

And please before you rush to attack me , I did not say they should not sympathize but Nigeria Olympics Basketball Team should be more professional when doing so. Except he use to play with them before. If not, I still can’t understand why

He used to and still co own a baskeball team

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Bitcoinplug1: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bleep your thoughts
itsmeurLady:

And please before you rush to attack me , I did not say they should not sympathize but Nigeria Olympics Basketball Team should be more professional when doing so. Except he use to play with them before. If not, I still can’t understand why

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Talknochip(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by itsmeurLady(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
tunize:

He used to and still co own a baskeball team

Oh thanks for the info. Didn’t kno
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by VULCAN(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are you implying that nobody should do anything in this world unless its within your understanding?

itsmeurLady:

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Corroro: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one, this was very nice of the to do
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by giftphilips(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
may God grant his soul eternal rest Amen
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Refinedbeing(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sound sultan was a big basketball fan, He'd stay up all night just to watch NBA(Miami heat especially). Very kind and nice, always replying Messages calmly and all. Was going to make my label(Record) a Naija ninja affiliate back then. Deal didn't come through but i've never seen a well respected celebrity soo welcoming. Always replied my messages in details. Rest well king, your death is still some shock. You said you was gonna tell your story but f**k cancer. cry rest on

13 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by streetvips(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
GIGIO DONNARUMMA HAS JUST ARRIVED AT PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN HEADQUARTERS

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuftvrO9kI
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by elijahkayode(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
PacAmaru:
Rest in peace bro
Only say Nigerians love dey increase only when person die

An Independent open Eulogy To All Good People Of Southern Nigeria Center of Excellence & Good Political Progress

All African should take pride in Knowing that our Good & beautiful South brought Incredible diversity and Good progress into Africa cause when You contrast the Ideologies difference between Northern and Southern Nigeria you cant help but be amazed at what God has given to us the South

A deeper look at the North
1.) Iswap establishment of terror government in some part of North

2.) Federal Political Actors are now killed in this same Region

3.) Banditry, Barbarism, Gruesome Killings of citizens from other major Tribe and yes it's deep Hate of Holy SPIRIT cause all Christian believers killed for jihads are filled with God Spirit (a capital crime against God)

4.) All Evidence show Northern Nigeria is now rogue with the increase attack on children whose souls are pure but will be forcefully corrupted
Any territory where kids are use for terror will be Accussed of crime against Humanity on all level
(Shed no more blood for your sake and maybe we try and hold you up and teach you how to make the Gentle Dove fly

5.) Southern states reject, Ruga, Hisbah, Terror & agony, open Grazing & the PIB cause we know the value of each and every Word as the constitution dictate

6) Citizens breed in the South are well accepted in modern First world society (our celebrities, our Pastors, Our special African taste in Music, Our Joke and humour, our culture, our arts, our Brand unique take at Life in short every thing we give to the world is full of light and Excellence)

6.) From 1905 to 2021 North failure to understand that brothers shouldn't terrorize & kill brothers is it's failure

7.) The South will Stand to protect our People, our faith and our way of Life from terror cause God gave Mankind seperation of tongues for boundaries
Our God given land which extend to all Southern boundaries will be protected and will be safe from all terror Agent and it's Government and We will never waive to protect our Brothers in Yeshua the Sacred bloodline of God

https://www.nairaland.com/6650160/southern-kaduna-herdsmen-kill-100

cool Britain will be brought back to face the terror it's unleashed in the North Cause for every busayo, Jadon, Rashford there are millions off African Young boys being kidnapped daily and Our young girls are forced rape by extreme Terror & Agony inclined people from the nortH

9.) Keeping with Wise sayings fool me once and I will make sure I catch you the next time and that's why we The people of South Nigeria will always be blessed with Excellent and that my friend is spirit of Excellent at work in Us

10.) And yes we will never stop producing Joy and happiness just like our ideologies gave us astounding Humans with Amazing
Features (Fela, Ebenezer Obey, Adebayo Faleti, Sound sultan, two baba, p square, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, indeed the future is Africa and it begins from Southern Nigeria

So yes we Celebrate South Genius (Yoruba , Igbo , Ibibio, Edo, Ijaw languages) independence cause Yes every Man from Southern Nigeria is a walking miracle

We are Free Glory to the Word Jesus whom God has sent

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Would they have done this if he was alive

which kind question be dis....

were you expecting Dem to write RIP on their shirts when he was still alive

dis your question ehn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by SirBunky85(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Would they have done this if he was alive
Nice gesture anyway.....It shows the kind of person sound sultan was.......may his soul rest in peace
I don't know for others but,you see Sound Sultan,He was truly loved by more than 97% of his colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
In the actual sense what are your points
Them sympathize you talk
Them no sympathize you go still talk
���� Watin you really want

itsmeurLady
post=103711761:

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
These are just memory's
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Neddyogu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
He was a good fella. He will be missed.

I spend my moni everyday on top woman, I don't care if she walks away with another man, i am ready to be ur mugu, ur personal maga for liiiiiiifffeee........
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Justcallmepapi: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
I just dey remember the first time I met him at a basketball court wey him come around for pH

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
That team making Nigerians proud on and off the basketball court.

Gotta love them. All competence. Nothing like quota there
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Assumptabeke(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
lagusboyyy:
So thoughtful of them.

I listened to two of sound sultan tracks today:

Monsura ft Olamide

Motherland( I WAS SHEDDING TEARS WHEN LISTENING TO THIS SOLEMN TRACK)

I felt so sad that, sound sultan is gone.

Continue to rest in perfect peace legend.

I thought I was the only that cries anytime I listen to motherland after the news of his death.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by tunize(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
itsmeurLady:

Oh thanks for the info. Didn’t kno
Alright
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by shegsrules(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
He was a great lover of basket ball and promoted the game very well. May his soul rest in peace with the lord. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by stupidmod3: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
n then lost
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Fortez: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Really
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
There is a mentality going round that Nigeria is getting worst everyday..but the truth is it has gotten a lot better.

This entitled children have not spoken of the time they were using four handset and iPads. Or the girls that keep doing butt implants with millions.

They have not spoken of the times they were washing hands with Champaign in clubs. They gave not spoken of how we have celebrated two decades of democracy with no military interruptions. They don't see progress because their mind is child like. It is always the fathers.

But that's how their children will blame them too for everything they suffer. Honor your father's.
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by ignis: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
letristian:
These guys are so patriotic

Yea
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow... I didn't know he was into BB. Was he a player?

RIP
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by ofiko123(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
RIP to sound sultan... May God rest his soul...
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts by Johnsolajayone: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=itsmeurLady post=103711761]But why tho? Was he playing basketball

And please before you rush to attack me , I did not say they should not sympathize but Nigeria Olympics Basketball Team should be more professional when doing so. Except he use to play with them before. If not, I still can’t understand why.......
Wats ur own now, since they have decided to, then what headache of urs should it be Biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Is This Eniola Badmus’ Sexiest Look Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.