Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR (39371 Views)

Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by fergie001: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Government Asked Us To Abduct You – Kenya Operatives Told Nnamdi Kanu, Chained Him To Floor For Six Days

Security operatives in Kenya who bundled the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to an undisclosed apartment, confessed to him that they were sent by the Nigerian government to abduct him.

SaharaReporters learnt that the Kenya operatives chained Kanu to the floor for six days, not knowing who he was, until the news about him began to filter in.

SaharaReporters was told that Kanu, by that time, had suffered injuries in his neck and his wrist.

SaharaReporters gathered that Kanu, for the first time, was interviewed on Wednesday by the Department of State Services officials in Abuja, in the presence of his lawyers, led by Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

It was during the interview that the revelations of what happened to Kanu in Kenya came out.

“Kanu was interviewed by DSS agents today in the presence of his lawyers. He had injuries on his neck and wrist from torture. They said they didn’t know who he was. They chained him to floor for six days but they became nice to him once they found out who he was,” a top source revealed.

SaharaReporters had on July 7 reported that Kanu told his lawyer, Ejiofor, that he was “mercilessly beaten and tortured” in the East African country before his extradition to Nigeria.

Ejiofor had confirmed the words of Kanu during an interview adding that Kanu told him how he was detained not in the Kenya official detention centres, but in a private residence for about eight days, before his extradition to Nigeria.

The IPOB leader’s lawyer, Ejiofor, had revealed this in an interview, noting that the Kenya authorities would be dragged to the International Criminal Court to answer for the brutality.

The lawyer had said, “There was a clear collaboration between the Kenya government and the Nigerian government and I am happy that they are now denying the fact that Kanu was arrested in there.

“But by the time we finish with them at the International Criminal Court, they will never remain the same. He was arrested at the airport there and he was taken to an unknown residence. He was subjected to inhuman treatment.

“Kanu was tortured, maltreated and mercilessly beaten, as confirmed by him to us. After spending eight days in their illegal custody, they now beckoned to the Nigerian government. Kanu was lifeless and unconscious by the time they were bringing him to Nigeria.

“To tell you the level of their conspiracy and the desperation to get him, they brought him here on a Sunday and the federal government is fully aware that I am his legal counsel.

“He was brought into the country and inflicted with several injuries and a he is having a number of medical issues today. It was at the behest of the Federal government that Kenya was doing those things. This is against all international laws. We are going to address an international court at that level.”

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/14/exclusive-nigerian-government-asked-us-abduct-you-%E2%80%93-kenya-operatives-told-nnamdi-kanu]SaharaReporters [/url]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by jlinkd78(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abduction charges sustained. All these go to confirm that d Fulani infested security agents are professional kidnappers and I won't be surprised if most of the UGM activities in d East were actually being Masterminded by then to paint ESN and IPOB bad cos d finesse in carrying out this international extraordinary rendition without the knowledge of anyone is legendary. In d end lovers of freedom MUST triumph.

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
SaharaReporters learnt that the Kenya operatives chained Kanu to the floor for six days, not knowing who he was, until the news about him began to filter in.

This is no excuse for breaking international anti rendition laws ...So Kenyan operatives are saying if any rogue govt just ask them to kidnap anybody they will just do so without any due diligence?

It's a shame that the Buhari govt is even asking and encouraging clueless foriegn security agent's to delve into kidnappings of people ,little wonder Nigeria suddenly became the kidnap capital of the world under Buhari

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by NwaAmaikpe: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
shocked

I don't see anything wrong in helping another country track down a wanted terrorist leader.

But when will these Kenyan operatives who love to interfere help us apprehend the herdsmen behind the recent massacres in Southern Kaduna?

Sorry, my brain is skipping.

Mama Ramotu has just told me that Killer Fulani Herdsmen are not terrorists despite their systematic genocidal activities simply because their cows provide meat for the nation but for demanding the emancipation of the Igbo people, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu qualifies as Africa's biggest terrorist.

My God will surely punish Mama Ramotu and everyone supporting this evil.

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Abdul05: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by chiiraq802(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Waiting for your bomb. grin

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Jerryherd: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
cool

Maybe he was running his mouth thinking he was talking to corrupt useless Nigerian security opreatives.... Kenyan government just showed him foolishness isn't tolerated

41 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Monogamy: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sahara reporters

Abeg make I waka

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Jerryherd: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see what's wrong in helping another country track down a wanted terrorist leader.

When will the Kenyan operatives help us apprehend the herdsmen behind the massacre in Southern Kaduna?

When?

When?!

When the herdsmen foolishly wonders into Kenyan territory to visit olosho in a £1000 Fendi jacket

Before Shekau died , you don't see him travelling about in search of olosho like simp Kanu

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Harrykn: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
BMC be like: What you say? I can’t hear you. I have an ear problem and can’t finger it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by tunjiajayi: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Drsnives(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nawa.
Kanu must be regretting his silly move to Kenya now..
See watin greed dea cause

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by streetvips(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
TRIBUTE VIDEO TO ESN COMMANDER IKONSO. VERY TOUCHING VIDEO

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRbfZ004xU

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Nuelito: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
No be small matter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by duro4chang(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
The International Cour must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
A zoo animal escaped and anyone is bothered that he was chained? grin grin grin

This is one of the cases where the end justifies the means. You can be commanding your zombies to kill from the abroad and expected to be given a VIP treatment.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Hotzone(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
He deserves more

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by F2better1: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
shocked

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy

I used to rate Nnamdi Kanu but it seems I got the wrong idea of him.
If the man was smart as we all thought nothing should've made him step foot in an African country,knowing that all African countries are linked in terms of corruption,lack of regard for human rights and international law. But, alas the man was dumb! Instead of soliciting for support for his Biafra only in European,American and sane Asian countries,he entered Africa.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by naijapips02: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kanu oshi should endure his arraignment in peace and stop whining like a sissy.

This is the same man that has taken so many Igbo sons and daughters to their early grave. Small beating we never hear word since. The same mugu that's has been shouting that he can die for Biafra? .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by money121(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by 1shortblackboy: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Kenyans said "abduct" and not arrest ?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by adebenson155: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chai...

he pain me o

Kanu really loose guard going to that God forsaken country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by GeneralPula: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sahara reporters & Lies..

We would have seen it all over him if he was tortured for 6 days..

Personally I don’t feel buhari is going to do anything to Kanu. He’s just going to keep him in the zoo cell until probably towards 2023 elections which he will be freed..

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by demolinka(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dude broke the 11th commandment; never get caught undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by mekuso89(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
So our FGß are confirmed kidnappers.

I Iove this news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Thinkfree(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
They chained him to floor for six days but they became nice to him once they found out who he was.
What stop them from letting him run upon knowing who he was?
Oga and madam the story na lie

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.