Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run (3762 Views)

Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR / Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Curious346: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
If obi remained in PDP, then we wouldn't be talking of a Bola Tinubu today.

The bets are on a presidential Re-run happening anytime soon.
if that happens , then the APC as it stands today has no hope of returning back to the villa .

Once again the Yoruba will wait until after the Igbo become president .

Atiku declared that he is grabbing power from the draconian APC,and will rule for 4yrs before handing over to the SE to rule for 8yrs.

I love obi , and I support his previous attempt at the presidency .

But atiku and obi are aware that the only route to aso rock is a merger between them , and that option is already being discussed as we speak .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Acekidc4(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Delusion and high fever at it highest peak. You better run to a nearby Chemist to buy drugs to cure yourself. Mtcheeeeew 🥱

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by chidiokay: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
These one is high on soak away

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by mrvitalis(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

if that happens , then the APC as it stands today has no hope of returning back to the villa .

Atiku declared that he is grabbing power from the draconian APC,and will rule for 4yrs before handing over to the SE to rule for 8yrs.

But atiku and obi are aware that the only route to aso rock is a merger between them , and that option is already being discussed as we speak .
If obi remained in PDP would you... Yes you yourself believe he can pull the numbers he pulled?
Yen yen yen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
this the most stupid news of the year

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by 9jatriot(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
The work wen dem give these pay per click people don plenty o.

Where is that sticker that says, they will create an illusion and then start believing their lie. This definitely applies here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by fergie001: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2023

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Dubetex96(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
I say may i remind una say Tinubu will be sacked and heaven will not fall even if heaven fall we shall include it as part of our history skikinah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Curious346: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
zangaozanga:
this the most stupid news of the year
also scary too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
No be re-run na re-fly. Keep quiet. Tinubu is your president 4 +4=8 years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Curious346: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
duro4chang:
No be re-run na re-fly. Keep quiet. Tinubu is your president 4 +4=8 years.
Durojaiye I'm not praying for Tinubu outster. He's my president .

But we are looking at different scenarios . Because things will eventually play out soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by duro4chang(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

But we are looking at different scenarios . Because things will eventually play out soon
Not every duro is Durojaye. We have
Durotoye
Durowade
Durotimi
Durotola
Durosinmi
Duromade etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Curious346: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Durotoye
Durowade
Durotimi
Durotola
Durosinmi
Durowade etc

But I know you personally .and your own is durojaiye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Globad(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

Wake up from this dream!

It's too late to cry or regret

No second chance

4 Likes

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by helinues: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin

Dry jokes
Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Globad(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

Nothing will play out

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by LikeAking: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

Obi just messed every thing up with his greed

Their will be no re run..

No worry ya sef.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beer parlor thinking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Mrkindness: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

ta juo nsi onu.
Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by aswani(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

Wow, so Atiku will be allowed to rule Biafra for 4 years, then handover to the SE.

After the SE finish ruling their 8 years, please can they handover to Mazi Simon Ekpa to rule for 16 years.

Then Oby Ezekwesili, finally Charley boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Storypot: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Durotoye
Durowade
Durotimi
Durotola
Durosinmi
Durowade etc

Durogbachange e

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by ebufa: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

where is that Professor Pat Utomi...his absence is becoming suspicious!

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Kingnelson9: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

Evidence of hard drugs
#sayno2harddrugs

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by walex2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

so Obi didn't win 28 States including FCT again? Is re-run that you guys wanted now

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Curious346: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
aswani:

Wow, so Atiku will be allowed to rule Biafra for 4 years, then handover to the SE.

After the SE finish ruling their 8 years, please can they handover to Mazi Simon Ekpa to rule for 16 years.

Then Oby Ezekwesili, finally Charley boy.
handing over to MC oluomo and auxiliary
Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by ItooWorWor(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
They want to floor Tinubu in their bedroom abi?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by duro4chang(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

But I know you personally .and your own is durojaiye
Na you give me name? Shey you don see my birth certificate? Talk better thing

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Fvck PDP and Atiku.

We want a working Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by RecentHistory: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Obi didn't add Atiku as a party to the suit but his stupid Obidients are hoping on a rerun. Rerun between Tinubu and Obi. Atiku can't be included because Obi didn't add him as a party.

So, the Court will order a rerun between 1st position and 3rd position without including 2nd position, àbí?

I suspect Obi's lawyers are deliberately working against Obi to sabotage him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Durotoye
Durowade
Durotimi
Durotola
Durosinmi
Durowade etc

You forgot

Durochukwu!
Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by MadamExcellency: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
Obi didn't add Atiku as a party to the suit but his stupid Obidients are hoping for a rerun. Rerun between Tinubu and Obi. Atiku can't be included because Obi didn't add him as a party.

So, the Court will order a rerun between 1st position and 3rd position without including the 2nd position, àbí?

I suspect Obi's lawyers are deliberately working against Obi to sabotage him.

And Gov. Hope Uzodinma of Imo State did not include the 1st and 2nd runner up in his election petition where he came fourth in the gubernatorial election and the Supreme Court declared him the winner.

As you can see, the precedence is there for all to see. You are not that intelligent to look behind because of partisanship.
Re: Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run by jom28gy(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:

they better remain separate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: Akala Shuts Out Buhari / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram / Atiku, Single Highest Employer Of Labour In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.