Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do (57866 Views)

6 Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
@Op it can also perform Java and C++ programming and Graphic designing
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by oferdik: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:

Ok Ms English.
crosscheck her sentence too...."many people here knows "
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Waysoc(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2021
uuzba:

I think we should just stop comparing ourselves with foreign writers and stop shaking your head.
Foreign common man can quietly sit down in a train, write a book.
He can do deeper research and come out with a unique story.
.. I said common man, not rich man. Ordinary salary man. Common.....
One can sit down in any park and write, research, read. You don't pay money for anything and no begger will come and be worrying you or steal your stuff.
There's no noise on the train, or park, no agbero disturbing, no prayer warrior shouting and disturbing everybody.
You cannot expect same level of output from Nigerian writers who are disturbed 24/7 with all kinds of noises.
Nigerian writers are just managing to put something down despite all the disadvantages. So don't blame them.

Stop supporting mediocre writers with ludicrous reasons such as noise pollution.

Each point listed does nothing to expand on the supposed rare features of our phone.

It's not because of noise, but because the writer lacks a coherent train of thought and purpose.

I can write a masterpiece while standing under a scorching sun, amid bus conductors and drivers.

Most Nigerian writers need to understand how to actually create value, not list points for the sake of creating an article and driving traffic.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by pkayode44(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

You can chat up this no so u can be added

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Chuknovski(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
10 is for smart TVs oo, not oldskool flat screen like some of us use
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Ouchbabe(f): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
I use itel A56. Please how can I connect my phone to my Tv in order to watch movies in my phone from my TV?
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by ohosi4real(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good job bro, nice I will try it
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Rincrys: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
For iPhone users, your smartphone can also be used to take measurements of surfaces. Just open the built-in Measure app and take measurements on the go.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
The 1st one na scam!!!!
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
seyz91:
Shut up

Life, experience, knowledge and learning is transient

You don't know everything as no one is the fountain of knowledge

Shut up jare..

I dun dey use phone since samsung blue face, trium, that black & white screen motorola. Sagem & co....as technology dey advance person sef suppose they move with am..

There's no excuse
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by seyz91(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Speaking for yourself and not everyone

You only know yourself
But believe me even with all your mouth of using phone since samsung sagem and the likes

There are still some things about mobile phones you don't know

Thats the fact
VlamesIffect:

Shut up jare..

I dun dey use phone since samsung blue face, trium, that black & white screen motorola. Sagem & co....as technology dey advance person sef suppose they move with am..

There's no excuse
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by neonly: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Anybody that didn't know all these above should go sell their phones and buy nokia X2-00 & remain in the past.

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Olam09(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-didnt-know-your.html

There you have it, Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do. Was this article helpful? Please leave us a comment below!
I use s8 it does everything it also has heart rate monitor at the back, i can measure oxygen level i can do amazing stuffs on the Samsung phone
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
seyz91:
Speaking for yourself and not everyone

You only know yourself
But believe me even with all your mouth of using phone since samsung sagem and the likes

There are still some things about mobile phones you don't know

Thats the fact

At least i'm better than the said group of people.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by pacespot(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice, most of them will require you to download apps I guess?
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by doublecheif: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Great
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ouchbabe:
I use itel A56. Please how can I connect my phone to my Tv in order to watch movies in my phone from my TV?

You can use your usb cable.

If your tv is a smart tv you can just cast the screen.

Google it & watch a short video on youtube.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Abiboss: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice thread
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by djseanjohn77: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
You didn't add that your phone can serve as your atm as well and can be used to pay by tapping on OPS via an inbuilt NFC contactless payment. I use this everytime. Though tried it while in naija but didn't work. But at the moment, I learnt it work for Access and Uba. There are others, you never can know the full functions of smart phones this days fully

All other features are know.....you will have this info if you review on smart phones regularly before purchasing one. I do that for up to 3 months on new devices before I finally settle for the one I want.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by neonly: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
neonly:

Abeg

My blood dey boil

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by milky3(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Anybody that didn't know all these above should go sell their phones and buy nokia X2-00 & remain in the past.
u
Have you tried them out
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by VlamesIffect(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
milky3:
u
Have you tried them out

Yes. Even before this post.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by neonly: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:

My blood dey boil

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Supan(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Great
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by IQUIT(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by aigohior(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Not all smartphone can do all those things (eg no 7). Some phones are lacking some chip to perform those functions
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Christardor: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
theenchanter:
But I know all these before except number (1).

Na that number ( 8 ) I gbadun pass. Though I don't need to download any app for that since now playing service is inbuilt in my phone

Google pixel rocks!!!
Which google pixel do you use boss?
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Wurdbank: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Christardor:
Which google pixel do you use boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enjoy 250MB With Just N300 On Airtel / Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.