Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do (57855 Views)

6 Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by chatinent: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Oweku:
Op... Please use the right English.. "Ten Things You [b]Probably[/b]Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do"

Many people here knows..

Ok Ms English.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by vickydevoka(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2021
OAedimalo:
Readdd
En go hard to sell o. I try selling my own 700k I couldn't. Las las na 600k I sell am. If na Corolla u fit sell an 1.3 million
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Seniorwriter(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Attahiruss:
It can generate income

Top-most important....
You are a financially Intelligent Dude.
Thumbs up.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by The5DME(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2021
I know all these.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Oweku:
Op... Please use the right English.. "Ten Things You [b]Probably[/b]Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do"

Many people here knows..
gringrin you that is correcting someone, does 'use the right English' sound grammatically correct to you.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by UltimateSpice: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2021
GOOD WRITEUP
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by uuzba(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
HenryDion:
Typical of most Nigerian writers.... Smh
I think we should just stop comparing ourselves with foreign writers and stop shaking your head.
Foreign common man can quietly sit down in a train, write a book.
He can do deeper research and come out with a unique story.
.. I said common man, not rich man. Ordinary salary man. Common.....
One can sit down in any park and write, research, read. You don't pay money for anything and no begger will come and be worrying you or steal your stuff.
There's no noise on the train, or park, no agbero disturbing, no prayer warrior shouting and disturbing everybody.
You cannot expect same level of output from Nigerian writers who are totally disturbed 24/7 with all kinds of noises.
Nigerian writers are just managing to put something down despite all the disadvantages. So don't blame them.

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by bahdpersona(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Volkswagen90:
For that Remote function,am getting Redmi Note 10 pro.
with Redmi note 9, my boss could power OFF or power ON any A/C, TV and solar fans without anyone noticing

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by OAedimalo: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

En go hard to sell o. I try selling my own 700k I couldn't. Las las na 600k I sell am. If na Corolla u fit sell an 1.3 million

That's your own. Mine is different. Everyone is with different destiny. My own will not be hard IJN
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Stfe(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Very educative! Tnx alot! I teach music theory and practicals on piano and bass guitar.Pls call 08071206617.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by 21stDecember: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Please, can I cast the videos from my Android phone to the TV set even if the TV set isn't the smart model?o
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-didnt-know-your.html

There you have it, Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do. Was this article helpful? Please leave us a comment below!
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by piagetskinner(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2021
I know ladies will come for my head

But many ladies don’t know how to use their smartphone other than Making tiktok and Snapchat videos..

Oh I forgot to add……taking pictures of their butts and pouty mouths.

The feature I enjoy with my iPhone smartphone is the scanner and measuring app
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by BonPatrick(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2021
Big fat lie
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Silentgroper(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-didnt-know-your.html

There you have it, Ten things you didn't know your smartphone can do. Was this article helpful? Please leave us a comment below!
I do not understand d number 1. Did u mean, press any button on d remote, instead of phone?
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by udemzyudex(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2021
You're telling us what we already know.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Alusiizizi(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Yes, all those things and even voice/image recognition. Now one need not be smart anymore. The almighty smartphone is there to accommodate all deficiencies.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by wale0911: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
These features are common knowledge to most smart phones owners. There are many other features geeks explore that you (Op) didn't mention , perhaps you don't know.
1. Scanner features
2.Nfc where applicable
3. Creating perfect passports
4.spy tool
5.app development
6.Total voice control
Etc......
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by chatinent: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
I do not understand d number 1. Did u mean, press any button on d remote, instead of phone?

Press the button on the remote pointed to the camera of your phone.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by chatinent: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2021
21stDecember:
Please, can I cast the videos from my Android phone to the TV set even if the TV set isn't the smart model?o

If it has the cast support, you can.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Silentgroper(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:

Press the button on the remote pointed to the camera of your phone.
U should go correct dat part of ur write up. It says otherwise.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by stupidmod3: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Oweku:

Many people here knows..
stop beimgya teacher
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by ezegenigbonine: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Lols

My sister men no dey complain ooo. Men wey carry prick dey waka dey find were dey go put am.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2021
I remember those days when they said you can use blackberry devices for abortion by dailing a certain code and placing it on the lower abdomen of a pregnant woman and in minutes, she'll bleed out the foetus cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Federalmike: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
How can I cast movies into my tv with iPhone XS
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by naijadrivablog: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2021
I know most of these.

Viewing desktop websites on smartphones is true but some features may not work as somehow, the website will still know you are accessing via phone (even if you check "view desktop site").

One of my phones can be used as TV remote but I haven't seen an appropriate app to use it with.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by desire4love: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Thanks a million for this awesome educative piece.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by Stepanovs(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
21stDecember:

No...the TV has to have the "smart cast" feature which means it has to be a smart TV....

Not all "smart" Android phone has "cast" capabilities though
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Shut up

Life, experience, knowledge and learning is transient

You don't know everything as no one is the fountain of knowledge
VlamesIffect:
Anybody that didn't know all these above should go sell their phones and buy nokia X2-00 & remain in the past.
Re: Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do by ayafcom: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Well I won't say I know everything here!
But we learn everyday
Thanks for this educative ones here! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enjoy 250MB With Just N300 On Airtel / Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger / Smartphone Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.