Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist (900 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Rudeboy Of P-SQUARE Arrives Frankfurt Germany / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by Legitblogger: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paul Okoye popularly as Rudeboy has Reveals the official Tracklist to his forthcoming debut album ‘RudyKillUs’, and the released date.

Rudeboy and his brother, Mr P (Peter P-square) both went their separate way in 2017 after series of fights concerning family, music business and percentage. The Big African music duo has since then being performing as a solo artiste.

The Reason With Me crooner has recorded a number of Hits and his all set to drop his debut album ahead of the 5 year as a solo artiste celebration. Rudeboy who has been hinting fans about this forthcoming solo project took to his official Instagram on the 13th of July, 2021 to share unveil the debut album Title and Tracklist.

Rudeboy’s debut album is titled “RudyKillUs” and it’s coming with 12 new tracks with no feature (Guest Artiste). The talented singer also shared that the album will drop August 5th, 2021.

Source: Rudeboy Unveils Official Tracklist for Upcoming Debut Album ‘RudyKillUs Album’

However, since the split between Rudeboy and his identical twin brother, PSquare, this will be his debut album and a follow-up to his Rudeboy Hits Vol.1 EP.

RudyKillUs by Rudeboy Tracklist;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Can't wait for that waited album to be release

Last year was "prodigal Son" by Mr P

Let's see who win's the grammy..
Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by saddeeqrunka(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

I don't think one of them can ever win a Grammy as a Solo Artist, their music hardly go accross the world like Wizkid, Burna and Davido are doing

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good one, Paul has much better songs than Peter
Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by demolinka(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
I still dey feel Peter melodies pass sha. Their 2 dey try

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Peter will no longer sleep well now lol

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by slyfox35(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2021
demolinka:
I think say na only me broda,but personality wise,Paul dey more matured

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by slyfox35(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Ayamnutunderstanding
Gram wetin?
With album wey dem name ruddy kill us?
Who does he want to kill,the grammy judges abi his fans that will buy and listen to the music.
Truth is,none of dem can ever win a grammy apart,there's an element missing in both their songs that was always present wen they were together,there's no denying the fact that one is eba and the other is soup,they compliment each other,if u carry only eba give grammy judge,e go use am stone you
Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by Emodeee: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2021
hope say the album will not be ridiculous?
Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by Onyi22(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Another trash
Re: Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist by Tmb78(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
demolinka:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me Because Of A Movie I Shot - Actress Evan Okoro Cries Out. / BBNaija 2021: Watch Saga Joke About What He Did To MARRIED Tega / R. Kelly: The History Of Allegations Against Him - I Don't All This Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.