Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting (32835 Views)

CBN Under Investigation Over Financial Crimes, Smear Campaigns / Eagle's-Eye View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kaduna (Pictures + Video) / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Yankee101: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Download at your own risk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Kaybenny(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
What about app to report terrorists?
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by WildChild00(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yankee101:

I have already downloaded it, I will report you soonest grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by uuzba(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yankee101:
I shall pass it on to Oyibo people..
They have been looking for how to report Yahoo boys scamming their lives since.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by gonkin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Snitching at its peak
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by nedekid: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
This all levels of wrong
Yeah, they are turning Nigeria into a police state, like nazi Germany where citizens are encouraged to watch and rat on each other. A neighbor buys a new Gen, car, house etc, report to efcc!.
While not encouraging criminality, we should not demonize success.
Anyway goodluck to anyone that downloads this app (Spyware) and think you are anonymous. (only abokii will believe so). How do you download an app on your device and be anonymous? Lolz, you download common carbon, paylater, sokoloan, opay app and the have all your contacts etc, it is that of efcc that will be anonymous? Lol.
Anyway, they should create app that will catch Fulani heardsmen and bandits killing, maiming, kidnapping all over the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by nedekid: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Seun360:
Great, make I download the app sharperly. That G-boy wey hijack my girlfriend go hear am dance am.
Lolz
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Lovinghauwa: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
You will think these EFCC officials so much love their jobs, they arrest people just to collect heavy bribes. No prosecution no conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
ManirBK:
Welcome development.Please let's make the best use of the app we should not give this looters any breathing space we're going to suffocate the looters.
God bless Nigeria

Really ! what makes you think efcc was built to arrest looters, how many politicians have been convicted.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by fitinwell: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Waste of time..
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Moz22: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
ManirBK:
Welcome development.Please let's make the best use of the app we should not give this looters any breathing space we're going to suffocate the looters.
God bless Nigeria
me weh get people weh I wan whistle blow for.. I misplaced 2k yesterday and today one guy in my compound is spending money anyhow. Na efcc go still carry am laslas

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by brightology3: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Echowas:
Once the EFFC APP starts asking for permission to access location, read contacts, camera and other nonsense permission grin my guy add 1 + 1
e nor go work for iPhone self. Because they won’t permit them.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
No be with my data wey I dey manage abeg
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tell us the cost. Na how much you develop it. 100 Billion?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by RapistOnBail: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2021
This is very impressive.

We need to make Nigeria great again.

All these yahoo boys spoiling the name of the country need to be brought to order.

I’m impressed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by macrodata(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:
If you're suspicious of any app, it is helpful to review the raw http access log files, as backdoor usage is typically done through a POST HTTP request.
Just saying cheesy
Can you do that and review the app?
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by GABRIEL6036: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2021
In other words in Yoruba language ' Oju Asa' And Oju ni Alakan fin sori.. Brain no go kill me grin
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by correctyourself(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Aharrrrr, Mama Toyosi, tell your pikin make him comot hand for bad thing o, EFCC EYE dey for back-yard o dey look that him Yahoo hand o.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2021
nothing will come out.....shebi na so the TV program, crime fighter take go.....
funny country!
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by KingDash: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2021
uuzba:

I shall pass it on to Oyibo people..
They have been looking for how to report Yahoo boys scamming their lives since.
useless snitch.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by livinbygrace: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2021
post=103710760:
Very Good Development.

Brb......

Misplaced priority!When will they set up app to report kidnapping,banditry and any other criminal activities?
So if someone offend you now ,you can just upload his pictures and send to the agency for prosecution?
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by okayman4real(m): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2021
DankemzI:
Now haters can report those Yahoo boys oppressing em.
no be lie
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by livinbygrace: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Moz22:
me weh get people weh I wan whistle blow for.. I misplaced 2k yesterday and today one guy in my compound is spending money anyhow. Na efcc go still carry am laslas

So because your neighbor is living a good life,you wants to report him ?If you continue with this mindset,you can never make it in life even if you travel to America.Change your ways from envy and jealousy.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by TemmyT002(m): 3:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one
Yahoo Boys in soup.
All those oyinbo ladies will use it to report many Yahoo Boys and the thieves will get caught.
As for me, I will never report any Yahoo Boy until what EFCC does to them is being done to the thieving and useless politicians.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by louqas: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Blind eagle eye that can't trace financial crimes of Politicians Politiefians.

EFCC looks to me like a witch hunting organ set up by Nigerian federal government.
Very bias outfit to a fault!!!

SMH @their Blind Eagle Insect eye.
@Nairalanders Echowas & TUANKU well done.... Soon Nairaland's Moderators Eagle Eyed Bot will get you both for DERAILING this thread! Watch out.

wink smiley

@Seniorwriter

Yoruba say an elder does not behave like a child

Senior writer writing like a junior or immture writer . A witchunting organ you call EFCC? how many people that didnt steal that have been arrested?
Two governors are in jail courtesy EFCC...numerous civil servants .....lots of monies recovered but heres a senior writter badmouthing all that....not good enough senior writer
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Sugar112: 4:06am On Jul 15, 2021
This is a welcomed Development.
Magu couldn't have ever thought of this. This is why I keep on saying let's allow the Younger generation that understand Information Technology to create easier means of tracking corruption and enhance good Governance and accountability.
Believe you me that 85% of the old man in power don't know the advantage of computerization and mechanization of a system.
This Country need there Young man to be able to catch up with the western world.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by papin190: 4:10am On Jul 15, 2021
No be data I go use download this app?me wey never chop how I want take see case report.
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by illitracy: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2021
See the way that eagle the vex angry
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Rickylambert: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Seun360:
Great, make I download the app sharperly. That G-boy wey hijack my girlfriend go hear am dance am.
Snitches get too many stitches
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by louqas: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Blind eagle eye that can't trace financial crimes of Politicians Politiefians.

EFCC looks to me like a witch hunting organ set up by Nigerian federal government.
Very bias outfit to a fault!!!

SMH @their Blind Eagle Insect eye.
@Nairalanders Echowas & TUANKU well done.... Soon Nairaland's Moderators Eagle Eyed Bot will get you both for DERAILING this thread! Watch out.

wink smiley

SMH @you...so to you EFCC is working !?
Yet they couldn't account for monies they even recovered? Gross mis-appropriation of funds going on each passing day in the country.
If they were working holistically we'll have more than just two Governors imprisoned by now. Stop playing the ostrich....EFCC is just a tool in the hands of the politicians.

@Seniorwriter

So to you EFCC is not working.....keep playing the ostrich. Not that they are perfect or dont have any issues but to say they are not working is deceiving oneself....the greatest tragedy of man is to deliberately deceive himself
Re: EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting by Rilwayne001: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Dem mean am oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.