Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced (56108 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by storm001(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2021
You will be telling them when they are young, they will be doing gra gra, future is female, future is female until they get to that future.

Na dia dem go knw say come and eat is not come and chop.

Best wishes to her, it's never too late.

3 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by tegafej(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2021
I have told my friends all over and over again.

There is a hole in us that money can't fill.

Only Jesus can fill it ...

Forget all these talk about Benz and balling.

We all know the truth.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by godliman: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2021
sharpwriter:
Lol.... It is well. I hope the repentance is genuine. However, your endowments hasn't made you a sinner in any way. It's the gift of God. Men will still see you and lust.

The ball remains in your court to say yes or no.

Signing out wink
Yes she need to veil the so called endowment with decent dressing, that is responsible womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Stfe(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Change is constant! Good for her if her repentance is genuin:I teach music theory and practicals on piano and bass guitar! 08071206617
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
I'm wondering how she will manage her addictions and plastic surgeries, that's if she worked on her body. May God give her the grace though.

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by TheWolfen(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2021
I assent

sharpwriter:
Lol.... It is well. I hope the repentance is genuine. However, your endowments hasn't made you a sinner in any way. It's the gift of God. Men will still see you and lust.

The ball remains in your court to say yes or no.

Signing out wink

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by temitope27(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
The men tell you say them dey complain? Men when dey vex say u repent sef
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin walahi I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by CALCULUS16: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Spending123 post=103729212][/quote] cheesy women are not our problem bro. we are the cause of our own problems.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Florasilver: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
There is joy in heaven over every sinner who repents and turn from his/her sinful ways.

May God grant you the grace to continue in him.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by TheWolfen(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Sex is spiritual ritual. Physical condom has no hold on the spiritual aspect of sex except to deal with physical aspect.
Quit deceiving gullible people

vickydevoka:
That's y I use condom. So that no one will take my glory, n I won't take anybody's glory. Please protect yourself
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by wildikeman(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
She's not even attractive
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Jaqenhghar: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Apologizing to men who cant control themselves. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Kenturkey048(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Kenturkey048(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I'm wondering how she will manage her addictions and plastic surgeries, that's if she worked on her body. May God gives here thought.
she worked on her body.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Hallabee1(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Nor be only Born-again naa Roasted-again undecided

The gal messs go loud and go de smell fire angry

so you self reason go that area abi...badh guy
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2021
vickydevoka:
That's y I use condom. So that no one will take my glory, n I won't take anybody's glory. Please protect yourself
Does using of condom prevent glorying stealing

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by vickydevoka(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2021
francisgodstime:
Does using of condom prevent glorying stealing
It works for me. That's y we wear gloves in hospitals
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by vickydevoka(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Sex is spiritual ritual. Physical condom has no hold on the spiritual aspect of sex except to deal with physical aspect.
Quit deceiving gullible people

Oga. Is just like saying fantasizing on a guy or lady has spiritual rituals. Do u know some aboki release while looking at a lady in de north. I see one for my office for Abuja
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by vickydevoka(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Bravejayh:
you are very hilarious to think that condoms protects glory.
That's y I don't kiss bcus there is no protection in the mouth
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Kimjongun: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Africa and wahala
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by April4th(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Savage. I can’t help but laugh grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Smv don drop. I feel sorry for the nice churchgoer that this bish will tie down.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Akharmony: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bby yu've repented no need for condemnations.we are in the last days already many things stil gonna happen... Christ is the surest way.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Passionate1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hahaha!

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by humilitypays(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
grin cheesy
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This is not true.

Maybe some of these women became rich through child trafficking, but not from sleeping with men.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Buksaylor: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
allwell51:
Born-again Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong, apologizes to those she misled in the past. Says sleeping with men can never make you rich. �: @ghpage_tv [Swipe]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUCZ3ErrEg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UymE2s-3rlw

Na pastor go dey chop alone nau!
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Maski87: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
As long as I didn't catch gonorrhea, I don't need any apology

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by kinstunfad: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Spending123:
A man's manhood is soft but when a woman holds it, it becomes hard.
Moral lesson: Nah women the make things hard for men.

Wisdom will not kill you.[color=#000099][/color] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Victor Olaiya, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.