Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced (56109 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by redirect(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
YOU MEAN REPENT OR REPAINT ?

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by seangy4konji: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
i guess all the butt implants and silicon is starting to trouble her and devil is playing games with her mind.....

They had really done wrong so they dont wanna die a sinner....these ladies have really knacked the whole earth and beyond...well...whats their work on earth self..they are utterly useless apart from soreading legs and we insertimg prick...

Talk about a nice intellectual topic and they pick their phone and go to instagram..

Nothing upstairs any longer...

2 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by berryspinns(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool My sister follow God's way oh, you have done well.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Tonnyray: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
She's expired, period.
Too many young blood in the market.. old bitches gat to bow out.
The likes of Hajia Bintu, Abena Cilla, Sheena Dzigbordi etc ain't "repenting" anytime soon.
Repentance my narrow black ass.

4 Likes

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Igwe29(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
This kind of shape can make gbola drop dead like a 504 Peugeot gear lever.

1 Like

Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by badboyTee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

If truly this woman has repented, then I'm so happy for her

Woe to those who have been deceived by her

If naira Marley or bobrisky or one of your fellow yeyebrities repents today, and you the foolish followers dont repent, then I'm sorry for you

Hell is real, fire is there, it's a place of eternal punishment

Just as the earthly prison and jail exists, there's consequences for all actions

tell me more about hell I don't seem to understand
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by RichAbujaGuy: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
babe has quite a few threads on nl.

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced (33378 Views)

Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Jul 14
Former Ghanaian socialite and actress Moesha Boduong now Maurecia Babiinoti Boduong has apologized to Ghanaians and all girls she has introduced to dating rich married men. <----- grin

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (

Bimbo-moesha Boduong Shares Sultry Photos Online by mazaguyh: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Babylove44: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
She talks too much courting controversy here and there, she should be apologizing for shaming all African women in CNN not this. We all know that at the end of the day and after all this her blabbing that that p*ssy will still get bleeped grin. By the way, she is always full of herself thinking that her shape is the best in the world, girl you thick women have curves yes but I still prefer my quiet slim mild curves. Thank you.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by pacespot(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Born again
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Invitationn: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Ugly-shapped homo sapiens.
What's seductive about your stupid unbalanced shape ?
Had to go check again to appreciate what you are saying.
You are right!
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Ibkhaleel: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is all MASTER JESUS is all about.
Washing and Cleaning up the vilest of Sinner and Making him/ her white as snow..
Wonderful!!

No matter how Dirty, Wicked and evil you Have lived.
If you will turn to JESUS Christ, BABA will clean you up , Forgive you and make you a new being..
As long as you are alive, Mercy and Forgiveness is available.

Sin is so Expensive, Filled with Pains, sorrows and Fake Joy.
Salvation through JESUS is Free, Glorious, Filled with Perfect Peace and Joy.

I Praise GOD for you my Beloved Sister.

Heaven has Gained !
Hell has lost!
All to the Glory of GOD

THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE KING MESSIAH
Most Christians don't know that Jews did not believe in Jesus when he was alive nor when he ascended to heaven nor do they believe that he was anything but an IMPOSTOR, a LIAR and a BIOLOGICAL BASTARD because they believe his mother "aliruka fence" with the carpenter so she was a LovePeddler. In other words Jesus Christ was a result of illicit sexual intercourse between Mary and Joseph but other Jews say that she cheated her hubby with a Roman legion. But enough of that. So, they are not waiting for Jesus 2nd coming which Christians and Muslims believe regardless the different beliefs of how the 2nd coming will transpire. They never expected a humble guy riding on a donkey to be the promised Messiah.
So, Who are they waiting for? They are waiting for the King Messiah (Melekh Mashiach. )In Muslim and Christian literature, he is called Masih al Dajjal and Anti-Christ respectively. He will be a King and a source if wealth and will be their King and will rule over Planet Earth. Many will fall into his trap because he will show great signs, he will resurrect parents, his government will sabotage everything for you to believe him as the Lord. He will give or withdraw loans, medicines (vaccines?), artificial rain and all needs that humans require will be under his control. All your data will be open to the system. Many materialistic people will succumb to the lure of his riches, wealth and sophistication of worldly instruments and it is the real Messiah Jesus son of Mary who will come to defeat this monster.
When Jesus comes, we Muslims believe that Jesus will get real followers from Islam and Christianity in one banner and the fake Muslims and Christians will be lured by money and wealth. This is why, real Muslims acknowledge and respect real Christians because we might differ in worship now but when the Great One, Jesus comes we will unite and follow his way. There will be no TWO ways
For now, they want Al Aqsa mosque to be demolished so that they erect a temple which will usher the beginning of the coming Messiah King, the Anti Christ. Therefore Palestinians are, just statistics and their land, a platform for the future.
I greet u in Jesus method of Greeting, Peace Be upon U or Assalaam Alaikum.
Over and out!!
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
quentin06:

Keep deceiving yourself

OK, mention one female politician that you think may have become rich from sleeping with men?

This is different from getting married to rich men, or befriending first ladies (like Alakija was purported to have done).
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Jaybee8181(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
When it's my turn to be seduced you decided to do Amaka
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by double0seven(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mr. Poster actually twisted what the woman said. She didn't apologise to the men she slept neither did she say she mislead them. Rather she apologised to all the girls she misled by introducing them to men.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by harmony75: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats dear there's rejoicing in heaven �❤
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by chaloskyx: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
aww shut it we know you would be back on the streets soon this is all staged for people to notice her and it worked soon she would be reciving calls from ppl who had even forgotten her
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Optimistguy1969: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Invitationn:

Had to go check again to appreciate what you are saying.
You are right!
Don't mind her.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Absolute36(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
Spending123:
A man's manhood is soft but when a woman holds it, it becomes hard.
Moral lesson: Nah women the make things hard for men.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

OK, mention one female politician that you think may have become rich from sleeping with men?

This is different from getting married to rich men, or befriending first ladies (like Alakija was purported to have done).

The fact that you mentioned one of the women shows you know what am talking about, accept the facts stop the denial.
Denial doesn't change facts.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2021
quentin06:

The fact that you mentioned one of the women shows you know what am talking about, accept the facts stop the denial.
Denial doesn't change facts.

I don't know what you are talking about o.

My point is that these women make money from either marrying rich men (which usually doesn't make them rich because these rich men are usually smart) or making connections with wives of politicians.

Alakija, for example, held top positions in banks in London, and then Nigeria. This had helped her build connections so when she opened her fashion label, Maryam Babangida (the First Lady at the time) was one of her customers.
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Nyxxx: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Hehehehehehe
Spending123:
Re: Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Spending123:
Badboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.