Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Independent Southern Nigeria Excellence Will Tame Northern Barbarism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independent Southern Nigeria Excellence Will Tame Northern Barbarism (240 Views)

President Buhari Confers Umar Farouq , 43 Others With Nigeria Excellence Award / Edo 2020: How I Will Tame Edo 'Lions And Tigers' - Obaseki / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Southern Nigeria Excellence Will Tame Northern Barbarism by elijahkayode(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Independent Southern Nigeria Excellence Will Tame Northern Barbarism
An Independent open Eulogy To All Good People Of Southern Nigeria Center of Excellence & Good Political Progress

All African should take pride in Knowing that our Good & beautiful South brought Incredible diversity and Good progress into Africa cause when You contrast the Ideologies difference between Northern and Southern Nigeria you cant help but be amazed at what God has given to us the South

A deeper look at the North
1.) Iswap establishment of terror government in some part of North

2.) Federal Political Actors are now killed in this same Region

3.) Banditry, Barbarism, Gruesome Killings of citizens from other major Tribe and yes it's deep Hate of Holy SPIRIT cause all Christian believers killed for jihads are filled with God Spirit (a capital crime against God)

4.) All Evidence show Northern Nigeria is now rogue with the increase attack on children whose souls are pure but will be forcefully corrupted
Any territory where kids are use for terror will be Accussed of crime against Humanity on all level
(Shed no more blood for your sake and maybe we try and hold you up and teach you how to make the Gentle Dove fly

5.) Southern states reject, Ruga, Hisbah, Terror & agony, open Grazing & the PIB cause we know the value of each and every Word as the constitution dictate

6) Citizens breed in the South are well accepted in modern First world society (our celebrities, our Pastors, Our special African taste in Music, Our Joke and humour, our culture, our arts, our Brand unique take at Life in short every thing we give to the world is full of light and Excellence)

6.) From 1905 to 2021 North failure to understand that brothers shouldn't terrorize & kill brothers is it's failure

7.) The South will Stand to protect our People, our faith and our way of Life from terror cause God gave Mankind seperation of tongues for boundaries
Our God given land which extend to all Southern boundaries will be protected and will be safe from all terror Agent and it's Government and We will never waive to protect our Brothers in Yeshua the Sacred bloodline of God

https://www.nairaland.com/6650160/southern-kaduna-herdsmen-kill-100

cool Britain will be brought back to face the terror it's unleashed in the North Cause for every busayo, Jadon, Rashford there are millions off African Young boys being kidnapped daily and Our young girls are forced rape by extreme Terror & Agony inclined people from the nortH

9.) Keeping with Wise sayings fool me once and I will make sure I catch you the next time and that's why we The people of South Nigeria will always be blessed with Excellent and that my friend is spirit of Excellent at work in Us

10.) And yes we will never stop producing Joy and happiness just like our ideologies gave us astounding Humans with Amazing
Features (Fela, Ebenezer Obey, Adebayo Faleti, Sound sultan, two baba, p square, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, indeed the future is Africa and it begins from Southern Nigeria

So yes we Celebrate South Genius (Yoruba , Igbo , Ibibio, Edo, Ijaw languages) independence cause Yes every Man from Southern Nigeria is a walking miracle

We are Free Glory to the Word Jesus whom God has sent

1 Like

Re: Independent Southern Nigeria Excellence Will Tame Northern Barbarism by mp3ree: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
I FEEL YOU MY FELLOW SOUTHERNER.

(1) (Reply)

Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo / Yoruba Nation Agitator, Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Aide / Nigeria Federal Government's Position On Extraordinary Rendition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.