Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Do You Have Experience In Building Your Own Home? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Experience In Building Your Own Home? (175 Views)

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Do You Have Experience With This Site / Lolz! It Looks Like Nigerians Were The Majority In Building Of The Tower Of Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Experience In Building Your Own Home? by penguin2021(f): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
I can not decide to build a house or easier to buy? What would you do?
Re: Do You Have Experience In Building Your Own Home? by Driggs: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Of course, buying is more expensive..
And whatever you buy was built to someone else's taste, not yours.

I am a building contractor.. if you are in Lagos, I can help you bring your dream home alive.

Feel free to reach out to me on WhatsApp.

O9I 3O57 6357
Re: Do You Have Experience In Building Your Own Home? by crysmile(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2021
I've been renting an apartment all my life. I used to think that I would never be able to afford my own place. But it's true what they say, you have to burn with your dreams and then everything will work out! Now I have saved enough money to buy. I found the perfect Riverwalk Condos For Sale . Out of the huge number of options, this is the best I have seen. The apartments I have seen there have amazed me. And it's not just an option for me, it's an option for my family

(1) (Reply)

Gold Bar Available For Sale / PMP Course / Security Operatives Arrest Sowore As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Resumes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.