Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre (32303 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Nnamdi Kanu Seeks Speedy Trial Despite Court Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Chidex50(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Christ died for us to be saved.

So Nature might as well take its effect on you for Igbos to receive new wave of sense.

Moreover your life is not more valuable than over 10 innocent girls you ordered to be kidnapped and sacrificed for rituals.

Meanwhile I have been waiting for Igbos to match down to Abuja and release him instead using mouth to reign coals of fire like this boss.

Ndi ala
Your level of stupidity and Hatred is crazy. See how other people's matter dey give you sleeplessness nights
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by adamanu: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2021
[code][/code][sup][/sup]q
Omoslim26:
The Fg will be playing with unnecessary trouble if they don't see to it that he gets a fair trial and hearing.
They should tend to him so he can defend himself.
But you see that his occult ipob,dead and buried, Igboland has never gained anything good from them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by funkekemi(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are not making any sense.

Let him die. There is no trouble anywhere.

His life is as useless as that of a chicken.

Who is he?

Highest tongue will wag
ikpu nne gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by 9Stamp(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
Nelson Mandela didn't complain during his own trial.
True freedom fighter will not complain to any ordeal
Freedom fighting is dynamic now grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Moferere: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Remain blessed.

As if he is of ainy importance.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by malakaimoscondo: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
velocity25:
Let's nothing happen to him, FG should take note.
lolz 2millionz kpeme nothing happen...... keyboard warriors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Hendtime: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Neddyogu(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Commentor:
Can't you die for Biafra?

grin

I tire oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by gregyboy(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

Christ died for us to be saved.

So Nature might as well take its effect on you for Igbos to receive new wave of sense.

Moreover your life is not more valuable than over 10 innocent girls you ordered to be kidnapped and sacrificed for rituals.

Meanwhile I have been waiting for Igbos to match down to Abuja and release him instead using mouth to reign coals of fire like this boss.

Ndi ala

I always knew youre fulani fool, coming down to culture thread on Nairaland to instigate division among Southerners you are a bloody alimajiri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Neddyogu(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2021
So there's a place prison is better than? So this baba wey dey run mouth for radio don dey beg to go prison? Mama Charlie no send her household calvary or the Blues and royals or even the Coldstream guards? Ayam disappointed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by 77up(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2021
The truth is if nmk die today ,just like thousand of others dying everyday, nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by ReneDaniels: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
I pray nothing happens to him. Cos the US & UK ipob members will run to already have a course at hand which is Russia that has been shooting down thier warships lately lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Austineva2: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Moferere:
If he dies, heaven will not fall
but d zoo will burn to flames and u will be on run if u can even survive it! Don't play with an Igbo man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by ofiko123(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail...that one is a surety...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by berrystunn(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
So Is writing zoo to change his cage

The animal that escape from zoo

Let animal talk to animal in the language they both understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Austineva2: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Upjis:

If he dies what will happen?
d zoo will burn to flames and u will not survive it! Thou shall not play with an Igboman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by BBBmall25: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
velocity25:
Let's nothing happen to him, FG should take note.
noise maker them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Upjis: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Austineva2:
d zoo will burn to flames and u will not survive it! Thou shall not play with an Igboman

You see how foolish and stupid you are ?

I asked a simple question and you are telling me how I won't survive when your will burn and die

Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by waa01: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Very soon but slowly you'll join Shekau of Boko Haram and ojukwu your ancestor,Rest in war inadvance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Kanu's life equates the life of 10000 Nigerian Soldiers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Don't tell such nonsense to sane people. You are a closet Ipob member.
Anyone who starts his sentence with I don't really like him but.....= An Ipob member.

Anyone who wants to forment trouble will pay with his own life...inukwa forment trouble.

Where is Ikonso today, Drogon or even. His lazy commanders.

I am sure your name is still on massob and Ipob registers.

Ndi ala biafra.

Biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin..
Biafra is dead and buried in your dreams...I know Biafra gives you goose pimples.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by chinedumoooo: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Shut up, you must remain there till 26th of this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Death to Kenya and Nigeria

Lol,,, na the innocent amongst your people I pity. He will die in prison sooner or later & if you try nonsense, your region would only get wiped off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Lolabunny1: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2021
All these sons of a bastard afonja and aboki-cow assholes ranting above me and wishing many dead. Know that he is and will be hundred times better than your family and generation and nothing will happen. Noting will happen to can't our savior. You all should concentrate on your useless lives and leave Kanu alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by aylipple: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
I sincerely hope he receives prompt & quality medical care under the close supervision of his own medical team.

Allowing MNK to die in detention (deliberately or not) will not help the FG, which for long as since PMB assumed office, has been viewed with a high degree of suspicion especially among the people of S/eastern Nigeria.

However, after all is said and done (he receives the quality medical attention he requires) but His creator deems his time on earth is over, nothing will happen to Nigeria. Those (including their supporters) beating the drums of war/threatening fire and brimstone should any harm befall MNK will only bring untold hardships, suffering, misery, destruction & bloodshed on the people they're claiming to fight for.

It has happened before. It's happening now in the Northeast; those who thought they were "doing" GEJ by aiding and abetting Boko Haram just to destabilise his government are today reaping the bitter and rotten fruits of the whirlwind they sowed.

Just "small" destruction that we witnessed during the EndSARS protests in Lagos should give a glimpse of what a war situation looks like; it's not funny, it's not pleasant and it sure as hell is costly (in terms of human lives & material resources).

Meanwhile, this recourse to "sudden" claim of a life-threatening ailment has played out before with Sambo Dasuki, Olisa Metuh, Dino Melaye, Albdulrasheed Maina etc but they're still alive today. MNK will surely pull through.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Washere(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Guy respect yourself,I wasn't referring to you na�
I don't like him but the reality is that he has influenced some people who are willing to ferment trouble into a land that's already recovering from the ugm madness.
Only Jehovah know where you dey keep your sense before you type.
No dey write nonsense for my mention oo
,,,,look at this mumu flat headed child, I also said
NNAMDI COWNU' S LIFE IS AS USELESS AS A CHICKEN,,,
HE WILL DIE AND ROTTEN IN THAT CELL
YOU ARE GUYS ARE PROFESSIONALS IN MAKING NOISE BUT YOU CAN DO NOTHING
,,,SOME PEOPLE PARENTS JUST WAISTED THEIR BLOOD IN GIVEN BIRTH TO THEM, HAD IT BEEN THEY KNW THIS IS HOW USELESS YOU WILL BE, THEY WOULD HAVE ABORT THAT PREGNANCY....... NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by chyzoo4u(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Upjis:

My friend don't say that ...first ask yourself does an igbo man love his brother?

I hate seeing senseless sentiments... Some people are so dull and full of trash that they cannot reason with their God-given sense of reasoning.

What do you mean by "does an Igbo man love his brother?"

Even if your assertion is true, how does it concern you? Do you and your lots like an Igbo man? Whatever becomes of Igbo people if they happens to get freedom is not a fvking business of yours!

Even in your family, you people still have differences. There are tribes that kill their people because of religion, some mine skulls for rituals, some have baby factories and all whatnot! There's no perfect tribe of people.

Don't you read almost everyday how people shoot themselves in America... So, America is not fit to be a country on it's own because they don't love themselves.

Igbo man don't love his brother yet the made ones in city bring the poor ones from village to serve them for 5 years and settle them with enough money to start their life. This practice is still being studied and admired by sensible people hitherto.

I hate seeing trash! Please, leave it for LAWMA. or whoever.

Rabble rouser!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-seeks-transfer-from-dss-custody-to-kuje-correctional-centre/amp/
Vanguard News Nigeria

Well, Our monkey is in love with Kuje watery beans, he already stayed in Kuje prison for two years and enjoyed the beans before his sudden disappearance...he prefers kuje beans to DSS beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by babdap: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Great men have died all over the world in the course of struggle and nothing happened,
LivingTribunal:

Mind what you put up here, don't spark things up unnecessarily with your inability to think before posting.. Was MKO in the same struggle as Kanu, or is there something else you are trying to prove here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by od501: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Moferere:
If he dies, heaven will not fall

You are a bad student of history. This was exactly what the Northern governors said after Yusuf was murdered. So, tell me, is heaven not falling in the North? Think man, think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Says Obasanjo’s Letter Is Abusive / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order / Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.