Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right (3183 Views)

South Africa Soon To Begin Land Seizure From White South African Farmers / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / White South African Farmers Jailed 35yrs For forcing Black Man Into Coffin(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Here are 3 infamous quote from P.W Botha about the Black (South African) Man that at that time was strongly refuted but have been proven by time and events to be true.

1.) “Black people cannot rule themselves because they don’t have the brain and mental capacity to govern a society … Give them guns, they would kill themselves; Give them power, they will steal all the government money; Give them independence and democracy; they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings, and wars!”

2.) If the principle of permanent residence for the black man in the area of the white is accepted then it is the beginning of the end of civilisation as we know it in South Africa.

3.) The security and happiness of all minority groups in South Africa depend on the Afrikaner. Whether they are English- or German- or Portuguese- or Italian-speaking, or even Jewish-speaking, makes no difference.

Source:
https://www.azquotes.com/author/43067-P_W_Botha

I am ashame to admit that that perhaps the Black man needs a new reorientation.

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by heniford2: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na today blackman a curse to nature no wonder devil is called black
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Fahdiga(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Even though I am a black man with the brain of a white man I must admit that black man is incapable of managing a group talk more of a country. Show me any successful black country in the world? None. In my next life I must be an Oyibo man

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by sagerasaq: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Facts only
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Gentlerespect76: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
So shamefully true as currently personified by South Africa!
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Sepukku: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kazim88:
Here are 3 infamous quote from P.W Botha about the Black (South African) Man that at that time was strongly refuted but have been proven by time and events to be true.

1.) “Black people cannot rule themselves because they don’t have the brain and mental capacity to govern a society … Give them guns, they would kill themselves; Give them power, they will steal all the government money; Give them independence and democracy; they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings, and wars!”

2.) If the principle of permanent residence for the black man in the area of the white is accepted then it is the beginning of the end of civilisation as we know it in South Africa.

3.) The security and happiness of all minority groups in South Africa depend on the Afrikaner. Whether they are English- or German- or Portuguese- or Italian-speaking, or even Jewish-speaking, makes no difference.

My friend GERRRAAA HERE!!
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by compton11(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Another stupid nigga dick riding his white slave masters as usual.

But when those white people did the same in US months ago,yall stupid niggas think it is normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:
He

Here's a quick question for all;

HOW COME WHEN THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT DOES GREAT THINGS LIKE BUILDING NEW INFRASTRUCTURE AND HOSTING THE WORLD CUP ,NIGERIANS WILL SAY WHITES RUN THAT COUNTRY grin grin.

And WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH LIKE NOW AND THE GOVERNMENT STRUGGLES TO BRING CALM ,THE SAME NIGERIANS WILL SUDDENLY ATTRIBUTE THIS TO BAD BLACK LEADERSHIP grin grin.

This actually shows a lot about you ......brainwashing !.

3 Likes

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
So shamefully true as currently personified by South Africa!

So white people nolonger control South Africa now ? They're nolonger our masters who control our every move ? grin aren't you guys confused?. When you see the government performing well,it's because of whites, when the government does badly it's because of blacks? grin grin grin. Brainwashed!.

5 Likes

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

HOW COME WHEN THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT DOES GREAT THINGS LIKE BUILDING NEW INFRASTRUCTURE AND HOSTING THE WORLD CUP ,NIGERIANS WILL SAY WHITES RUN THAT COUNTRY grin grin.

And WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH LIKE NOW AND THE GOVERNMENT STRUGGLES TO BRING CALM ,THE SAME NIGERIANS WILL SUDDENLY ATTRIBUTE THIS TO BAD BLACK LEADERSHIP grin grin.

It's not just about brain washing, I am also a native African like you but look at the stat, look at Nigeria, look at Ghana.

No African country have improved in any indexes post colonization.
In fact Nigeria was better and richer pre independence.

South African blacks were segregated, oppressed, denied good education during Apathied so theirs behaviour is forgivable but absolving Black Africans as a whole is not possible.

We must accept the fact that we are not doing well and that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way we see live and strive to improve.

NB: I am not absolving Whites, infact Britain and France have been exploiting West Africa till tomorrow... They are using West Africa resources to develop their country, Francophone countries still uses CFA Francs currency.

The key differences is White are exploiting Africans to develop their country while African leaders are exploiting their country to destroy their country and send the money to the white man bank, the black mass are looting their fellow masses store to complete destroy their country.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Valkrie: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2021
You go understand blackman character properly when he become a common WhatsApp group admin.....you would see him threatening people with removal and all that...!!
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

It's not just about brain washing, I am also a native African like you but look at the stat, look at Nigeria, look at Ghana.

No African country have improved in any indexes post colonization.
In fact Nigeria was better and richer pre independence.

South African blacks were segregated, oppressed, denied good education during Apathied so theirs behaviour is forgivable but absolving Black Africans as a whole is not possible.

We must accept the fact that we are not doing well and that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way we see live and strive to improve.

NB: I am not absolving Whites, infact Britain and France have been exploiting West Africa till tomorrow... They are using West Africa resources to develop their country, Francophone countries still uses CFA Francs currency.

The key differences is White are exploiting Africans to develop their country while African leaders are exploiting their country to destroy their country and send the money to the white man bank, the black mass are looting their fellow masses store to complete destroy their country.

You have raised some valid points ,but you failed to answer my question grin.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN THERE'S AN IMPROVEMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIANS ATTRIBUTE TO WHITE GOVERNANCE *** OF THE COUNTRY ,BUT WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS ,SUDDENLY IT'S THE BLACKS WHO HAVE FAILED GOVERNING ? wink

Answer this and I'll engage you on the points you raised.

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

You have raised some valid points ,but you failed to answer my question grin.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN THERE'S AN IMPROVEMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIANS ATTRIBUTE TO WHITE GOVERNANCE *** OF THE COUNTRY ,BUT WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS ,SUDDENLY IT'S THE BLACKS WHO HAVE FAILED GOVERNING ? wink

Answer this and I'll engage you on the points you raised.

Because of the " Poster Faces" of each event.

The current looting currently going on, from all the video all over the internet the faces we see are black male and female even Black Police looting.
During Xenophobia, it was black attacking and looting their fellow black business, it was still black trying to justify the xenophobia attack unknown to them that such events affects all.

While we see armed white private citizen with guns trying to protect themselves and foreigners.

Also during Apartheid, The Afrikaans dominated areas where very developed while the Black dominated area where shitholes.

So it is human nature to associate backwardness, looting, ignorance to Black South African and Development to White South Africans.

It would take years of ads and PR to change that negative perception of the Black South African not just in Nigeria but all over the world

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by mysticwarrior(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

coming from someone who doesn't want to accept the bitter truth.
Black South African people cannot rule themselves because they don’t have the brain and mental capacity to govern a society … Give them guns, they would kill themselves; Give them power, they will steal all the government money; Give them independence and democracy; they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings, and wars!” the bolded is exactly what is currently happening in south Africa.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

Because of the " Poster Faces" of each event.

LMFAO, again you're missing the point ...I'm not talking about the faces of the looters ,as looting has always been part of SA protests even during apartheid...not new.

I'm talking about the development post apartheid under the black government. Why is it that when the black government maintains old infrastructure and builds new one to accommodate everyone, you attribute this to whiteness. But when the same government fails in some aspects i.e this situation, you're quick to attribute to bad black leadership only and the whites in power are absolved of all blame ? grin.

REMINDER: I'm not talking about the looters as they are only pawns . We are talking about leaders here, no? Why are you quick to insult black leaders when something like this goes wrong ,but when all the positives are shown, you start looking for someone else to celebrate? grin grin could this have anything to do with how you see yourselves vs whites?

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

Mysticwarrior- something is always looking for my attention grin,and he will never get it grin grin. I know following me around gives him a hard-on .....he must go and take a cold shower wink. Never gonna get a reply from me tongue.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, again you're missing the point ...I'm not talking about the faces of the looters ,as looting has always been part of SA protests even during apartheid...not new.

I'm talking about the development post apartheid under the black government. Why is it that when the black government maintains old infrastructure and builds new one to accommodate everyone, you attribute this to whiteness. But when the same government fails in some aspects i.e this situation, you're quick to attribute to bad black leadership only and the whites in power are absolved of all blame ? grin.

REMINDER: I'm not talking about the looters as they are only pawns . We are talking about leaders here, no? Why are you quick to insult black leaders when something like this goes wrong ,but when all the positives are shown, you start looking for someone else to celebrate? grin grin could this have anything to do with how you see yourselves vs whites?

Who are the looters and who are the leaders ??

Ramaphosa and Zuma were part of the "Pawns" also.

Zuma was among the Anti-apartheid protesters and Looters and later became president.

See, it's not about giving credit to black leadership or criticising white leadership the key point is the current nature of a blackman.

Zuma with all his activism, still came in and was embroiled in corruption scandal.

Tomorrow, one of this current looter will become president and you expect him to be a good leader.

The issue in South Africa is straight forward, The blacks have to eat the humble pie and start developing themselves especially massive education at all levels.
So any government that fails to close that in equallity gap through massive reorientation and Education has failed totally.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by mysticwarrior(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

Mysticwarrior- something is always looking for my attention grin,and he will never get it grin grin. I know following me around gives him a hard-on .....he must go and take a cold shower wink. Never gonna get a reply from me tongue.
lol, and you are mentioning my name? Keep lying to yourself cheesy
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Valkrie:
You go understand blackman character properly when he become a common WhatsApp group admin.....you would see him threatening people with removal and all that...!!

True grin grin grin
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

Zuma was among the Anti-apartheid protesters and Looters and later became president.

See, it's not about giving credit to black leadership or criticising white leadership the key point is the current nature of a blackman.

Zuma with all his activism, still came in and was embroiled in corruption scandal.

Tomorrow, one of this current looter will become president and you expect him to be a good leader.

The issue in South Africa is straight forward, The blacks have to eat the humble pie and start developing themselves especially massive education at all levels.
So any government that fails to close that in equallity gap through massive reorientation and Education has failed totally.

So in your mind corruption and government looting started in 1994, then how do you explain that the Mandela administration inherited a bankrupt state ,who was responsible for that? grin.

No court in South Africa has found Zuma guilty of any corrupt activities,unless if you know something I don't? Being accused by the media of something, doesn't mean it's true.

And you think other races and foreigners didn't take advantage of this and loot as well? grin and you think there were no black civilians protecting their malls and infrastructure?

I think you should give this advice to Nigerians; South Africa is one of the top 3 countries who invests heavily in education and has top universities, and recently opened technical colleges where poor students attend tuition free. So don't act like the black government is doing nothing to change the situation. You can't reverse a 400 year damage in 27 years ,only a re'tard would think that's possible grin.

I asked why you are only fixated on the negatives ,and choose to ignore the positives grin.

Talking about education, South Africa has been moving up in literacy rankings since the 90s ,we are now at no.3 or 2 in Africa with 95% literate citizens.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-10-most-literate-countries-of-africa.html

Zuma introduced free basic education, Grade1- 12, and two meals a day for each student.

Poor students who qualify for University studies are given a government grant that covers tuition ,books,accommodation and pocket money .

Starting from the Zuma administration ,Students who don't qualify for University studies attend technical colleges tuition free .
So I'm not sure where you get your facts from because last time I checked the SA government has been improving in educating its people, what have you people attempted so far to reduce your illeteracy? grin
After basic education check attachment 1;
Image 2 shows you how much work has been done so far to transform the country in particular the lives of previously disadvantaged people

Remember before 1994,only white people were millionaires and a handful of indians ,although the progress is slow and politicised....the growth is quiet visible, image 4;

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

You really are non- realist grin. So you think Rome was built in a day ,the ANC was going to take over less that 28 years ago and they'd transform the deep issues of the country over night ? grin grin. Do you know what it took for Boeres to get out of extreme poverty after the Brits handed them power?

Attached is what the black leadership has done so far ,and we haven't touched the infrastructural development; from dams ,world class facilities & transportation systems in black neighbourhoods,roads & schools,expansion of cities & rural development .

While you're sitting there feeling cursed grin grin ,others are complaining and soldiering on . There's no great African country yet,but we some contenders coming up ...you can sit around and curse yourselves to death while you wait for recolonisation or an opportunity to jappa to a white man's country to be a dishwasher grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
@Lionessza6 you are just being emotional and defensive. Your inability to have a civilized discussion with someone that have a different opinion from yours without insult shows the mental depravity of an average Black South Africans.

I won't stoop low to your level.

For the records, fvck the white govt also fvck the black govt... The only govt I align with is the govt over my life. My own govt.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:
@Lionessza6 you are just being emotional and defensive. Your inability to have a civilized discussion with someone that have a different opinion from yours without insult shows the mental depravity of an average Black South Africans.

I won't stoop low to your level.

For the records, fvck the white govt also fvck the black govt... The only govt I align with is the govt over my life. My own govt.

Hahahaha grin grin is this your own way of admitting you didn't know what you were talking about,and you let your self- hatred get the better of you ? grin.

You implied the government hasn't invested in education nor has it attempted to change people's lives,and I gave you verifiable info to dispute that not facts picked out of my arse like you did grin grin. I've entertained your dull thread long enough ,I'm gone ...........
.........remain feeling cursed with blackness if you're really black wink.

2 Likes

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Valkrie:
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lionessza6:

Hahahaha grin grin is this your own way of admitting you didn't know what you were talking about,and you let your self- hatred get the better of you ? grin.

You implied the government hasn't invested in education or attempted to change people's lives,and I gave you verifiable info to dispute that not facts picked out of my arse like you did grin grin. I've entertained your dull thread long enough ,I'm gone ...........
.........remain feeling cursed with blackness if you're really black wink.
What make you think for once that I hate you or I hate South African blacks.

I am black, an independent thinker I would not support a black govt just because I am black, or a Nigerian government because I am Nigeria.

I look at event from zero point of neutrality.

You are defending black govt because you are black, a white Partisan South African will support the white govt simply because he is white.

Nigeria own his even worse, people will support you even though you are high level political criminal simply because you either their tribesman or same religion or you belong to APC or PDP political party .

That's human nature for you, it ok. You are pro Black Govt!! Amazing.
So it's normal and forgivable not to see the true picture of event.

Admitting a weakness does not make you weak or cursed because every problem comes with its own solution rather it gives you a sense of direction for where to grow. It's a sign of strength.
Because it's easier to fight for or against a movement based on race or religion but very hard to fight the demon within.

For the record, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I might never get to see you all my life.
I am very sympathetic to Black Africans masses because they are exploited by the white and their own leaders and now the Chinese.. And a new political fraud will jump out with sweet promises, the masses will fight for him, when he enters into the corridors of power he starts his exploitation and oppression and the circle continues.

Reminds me of George Orwell's classic; Animal Farm.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Lionessza6(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

What make you think for once that I hate you or I hate South African blacks.

I am black, an independent thinker I would not support a black govt just because I am black, or a Nigerian government because I am Nigeria.

I look at event from zero point of neutrality.

You are defending black govt because you are black, a white Partisan South African will support the white govt simply because he is white.

Nigeria own his even worse, people will support you even though you are high level political criminal simply because you either their tribesman or same religion or you belong to APC or PDP political party .

That's human nature for you, it ok. You are pro Black Govt!! Amazing.
So it's normal and forgivable not to see the true picture of event.

Admitting a weakness does not make you weak or cursed because every problem comes with its own solution rather it gives you a sense of direction for where to grow. It's a sign of strength.
Because it's easier to fight for or against a movement based on race or religion but very hard to fight the demon within.

For the record, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I might never get to see you all my life.
I am very sympathetic to Black Africans masses because they are exploited by the white and their own leaders and now the Chinese.. And a new political fraud will jump out with sweet promises, the masses will fight for him, when he enters into the corridors of power he starts his exploitation and oppression and the circle continues.

Reminds me of George Orwell's classic; Animal Farm.

1. At first I thought you were clueless, but now I see that you're a hopeless negropean looking for attention of other depraved blacks ,or you're not even black wink. You choose.

2. You don't hate Black South Africans specifically, but you have issues with Africans in general, doesn't matter what they do ,you've made up your mind and you will see nothing else but what you want to see. It's deep in you grin.

3. I know black independent thinkers when I meet them on these streets ,and you're not one of them wink. Independent thinkers are always open to learning and teaching, they don't spread one sided narratives.

4. Again,you're proving to be not an independent thinker; to you telling you the achievements of the ANC means I'm supporting them blindly? grin. For your information I hate that political party especially the new leadership,but that doesn't mean that because I'm mad at many of their failures I must turn a blind eye to many of the positives we've see so far. That's not how independent thinkers behave wink.

5. Don't know why you have this need to always mention white South Africans even when there's clearly no need to cry.

6. @ the bolded ,Stop the emotional blackmail already ,it makes you look pathetic grin. Yes,I prefer being governed by my own people that strangers who've shown us over and over again their true colours . You are free to push for the naturalised Lebanese and indians to lead you if you want cheesy,and you will have a taste of real multi-culturalism grin.

7. No one is against self- criticism **here ,but what I'm pointing out with you is that you're using self criticism to mask your inferiority complex ( if you're even black ) ,or your hatred if you're not. No one denies that we're underperforming as African countries, and like you said we have lots of devils within making sure we stay in that lane in- exchange for the crumbs they receive from outsiders who are exploiting Africa. But with all of that it doesn't mean when something good happens we must dwell on all the negativity,and not celebrate the win .

8. What do you suggest, traditional leadership ( kings & chiefs)?

3 Likes

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by grandlexuz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
H
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by grandlexuz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kazim88:

Source:
https://www.azquotes.com/author/43067-P_W_Botha

What's your point exactly? The last I checked both the first and second world wars originated in the white man's land. Whites butchering whites.. Whites slaughtering whites in gas chambers.. Over a million Americans died during the American Civil War and that was well over two hundred years ago. Lecture me again on the blackman killing themselves when given guns..

I bet your misguided write up is borne of the riots and looting going on in South Africa at moment. Rioting and looting occur over time in every country.. It only takes a trigger for looters to overpower stores and shopping malls. Looters most often opportunist do hijack the pertinent grievances of protesters to loot and destroy both private and government properties.

In 2011 Salford and Manchester, UK saw unprecedented riots and looting that shook the nation. A protest on Police discrimination spiralled into riots and looting with destructions running into millions of pounds within days.. White folks the were...

In Europe Paris and other French cities have seen the worst of riots, looting and arsons ..Legitimate protests either on educational rights by students or political reform by the population do get hijacked by the discontent of social injustice. This is true of the 2018 yellow vests political protests that left several luxury shops looted and burnt. The violence was unprecedented.. White folks the were..

What exactly was your point again..?
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by joshjc(m): 3:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Inferiority complex will kill you,there are many African countries doing well, every society has is own problem,or you think the white man's land is Eldorado, they've fought so many ways killing each other for no reason, not too long ago Europe was a battlefield, which black man have committed the kind of attrocities commited by Hitler or stalin?
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
joshjc:
Inferiority complex will kill you,there are many African countries doing well, every society has is own problem,or you think the white man's land is Eldorado, they've fought so many ways killing each other for no reason, not too long ago Europe was a battlefield, which black man have committed the kind of attrocities commited by Hitler or stalin?

Attack the message not messenger. Are you that daft to see the quote sign.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

What's your point exactly? The last I checked both the first and second world wars originated in the white man's land. Whites butchering whites.. Whites slaughtering whites in gas chambers.. Over a million Americans died during the American Civil War and that was well over two hundred years ago. Lecture me again on the blackman killing themselves when given guns..

I bet your misguided write up is borne of the riots and looting going on in South Africa at moment. Rioting and looting occur over time in every country.. It only takes a trigger for looters to overpower stores and shopping malls. Looters most often opportunist do hijack the pertinent grievances of protesters to loot and destroy both private and government properties.

In 2011 Salford and Manchester, UK saw unprecedented riots and looting that shook the nation. A protest on Police discrimination spiralled into riots and looting with destructions running into millions of pounds within days.. White folks the were...

In Europe Paris and other French cities have seen the worst of riots, looting and arsons ..Legitimate protests either on educational rights by students or political reform by the population do get hijacked by the discontent of social injustice. This is true of the 2018 yellow vests political protests that left several luxury shops looted and burnt. The violence was unprecedented.. White folks the were..

What exactly was your point again..?

Whose point? Can't you read.
Did you not see the source of the quote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Incredible Weapon Systems Used By The Russian Army. / Taliban Training Camp In Pakistan "Recruits" / Incredible Amount Of Gun And Cash Discovered At A Drug Lord's Home (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.