Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons (27635 Views)

DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by chuksme(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2021
This group of Hausa regime wants to put this Country in heavy problem.

How can you arrest these people based on the hatred they have on Ipop.

They will not with stand Isreal.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Hyperchi(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2021
wirinet:

UN resolve with issue. It seems you guys have no idea why UN was set up in the first place. It was definitely not to resolve issues between arrested individuals and states.
Israel hardly table matter to UN, they act first

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Gracejeri(f): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Until isreal comes for their people, Nigeria won't even stand.. Lai mohammed mouth go shut up, Dss better release those people.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by donnie(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
I know it's Propaganda but it's high time Igbos distance themselves from these so-called Jews. Why do you lower yourself this way? They are not your brothers but you enemies and have been behind you calamities for hundreds of years. Most of slave ships that carried your people as slaves to the Americas were owned by these people.

They are Esau/ Edom and MESSIAH described them in Revelation 3:9,2:9. They know you are the true decendants of Yakubi/ Jacob and they hate you for real. Your true blood brothers are fellow Isrealites in the South (Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc). #AwakeOIsrael.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by AnanseK(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
They should throw them out and ask them never to come to Nigeria again. There are no Jews in Nigeria. Igbos are a rain forest tribe that had no contact with civilization before the arrival of Europeans less than 300 years ago, they are not Jews, period.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by meccuno: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2021
limeta:
People making comments about what they know nothing of .
Some people here think this Jewish thing started yesterday, some thing that ve always been there .
Coming to think of it can't you see how igbos are so different from you .
many of these people especially people from the North don't even know that most Jewish organization in Nigeria started in the 60s. Before the war. I just laugh at the high level of ignorance depicted here. So amusing
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by wirinet(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2021
hammerDK:
EVEN IF IGBO ARE NOT JEWS, WE WILL ALL HAPPILY STILL CONVERT TO JEWS.

AFONJA AND ABOKI, GO AND DIE.

Are you the one that will convert ALL igbos to Judaism? Is that the agenda of IPOB?

I am sure there are more mosques in igboland than synagogues.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Navalsadiq(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:
Crap. There are no jews in Nigeria, if Igbos were Jews the Nigerian government won't be fvcking around with them like these. Try same with jews in Ethiopia and see if you won't get a response from the Israeli government.
I support the Biafra cause but this Jewish-Igbo connection is false.
The Israeli government and the jewish people will never abandon any single jew not to talk of millions of jews, it is clearly stated in the constitution of the Jewish state of Israel.
so where did they originate from if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2021
ndubuisi1213:

What do you know about igbos? Do you know there history ? Does igbos look like you ? Read there history I find out who they are before you can say something about them.
My mother is Igbo from Enugu state, spent part of my growing up years there and i speak the language.
Now show me any evidence that Igbos are jews.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by everythinggirly(f): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
ogbuefi677:

How is this your business now?
You don't have other things to expend your time on in this world?
My mother is Igbo so it is my business. Who made you the custodian of the Igbo people?
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
PAWG:

A Jew is any person whose religion is Judaism. It’s not tied to a geographical location. Being a Jew doesn’t necessarily make one an Israeli. To think that Igbos are Israeli migrants is laughable and at best absurd
A Jew is not any person whose religion is Judaism, being Jew is either through ethnicity or assimilation.
There are Jews who are Christians and have never practiced Judaism. If your mother is Jewish if you like be an atheist but the Jewish state of Israel will recognise you.
Do a research.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Masterito(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Do you really understand people have freedom to change their religion as they wish?
TUANKU:
Crap. There are no jews in Nigeria, if Igbos were Jews the Nigerian government won't be fvcking around with them like these. Try same with jews in Ethiopia and see if you won't get a response from the Israeli government.
The Israeli government and the jewish people will never abandon any single jew not to talk of millions of jews, it is clearly stated in the constitution of the Jewish state of Israel.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Papiichuloo: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Didn't see IPOB in the statement you shared
The people who read political meaning to their visit was your DSS.
As funny as it is I have gone through this row and I've seen the ignorant comments so of you who support biafra have made some saying "I don't see ipob mentioned" do they really have to mention ipob to know it's ipob I mean what other separatist group in nigeria has said that they are linked to the jews..... Now for those of you saying it not Link to biafra make your research before commenting now I remember vividly that when this rudy guy and he's team came into nigeria some biafra youtubers (some of the most stupid youtuber I've ever seen in life) just go on youtube and search sefer torah and you'll see the nonsense they where say thereby misleading there followers
Some of them with headlines like "sefer torah come to nigeria war aso rock, israel warns buhari sends agents to free kanu" and the followers where believeing saying nonsense and it went viral and you say it's not connected to ipob if that guy was truly an agent that how the biafra media just exposed his cover unfortunately he's an isreali activist with over 90000 follower on instagram...... Now have you guys asked your self why kanu didn't tell you guy he's plans before going to Kenya if that's true because he knows most of you guys are idiots .... because if he had told you guys the nigerian authorities would have known even b4 he bought his ticket....as for rudy roach man you guys need to see wat some people are doing in his comment section on instagram why his family and friends and follower are asking for his safe return this ipob pigs are writing things like send rocket to aso rock to come and get him invade nigeria.... I laugh in ipob.... To be continued
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Masterito:
Do you really understand people have freedom to change their religion as they wish?
Being jew is through your ethnicity or through assimilation.
There are Jews who are Christians, Muslims and atheists.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Masterito(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
There are IBOs who like to be seen as Jews. It is thier headache not yours.
Doyou2019:

Blame the southern fool, MNK, for this hilarious narrative. I don't know any enlightened Igbo person who bought this hogwash about Igbos being Jews.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by 9Stamp(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2021
What if they had been killed. thank God they are safe
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Awoleesu(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2021
At times, the tyrant has his use...

All these happened because a certain Nethanyahu is no longer in charge!

3 Jews slept more than 24 hrs in confinement of a black authority!? shocked

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Masterito(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2021
True, however when people claim to be Jews it is thier headache not yours.
TUANKU:

Being jew is through your ethnicity or through assimilation.
There are Jews who are Christians, Muslims and atheists.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Boudiccao: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:

I hope you are aware that Igbos didn't wake up one morning to make a Jewish connection.
It was the European colonialist and Jews that started this idea of linking Igbos to jews and that happened after thorough study of Igbos.
If you are looking for any body to blame for this fictitious claims then blame the Europeans and jews and leave Igbos alone.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by ogbuefi677(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:

My mother is Igbo so it is my business. Who made you the custodian of the Igbo people?
Your mother will soon come from Fernando's Po cheesy
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Your mother will soon come from Fernando's Po cheesy
May you be run over by a truck.
Na the ashawo wey give birth to you i blame. Ewu!
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Boudiccao:

I hope you are aware that Igbos didn't wake up one morning to make a Jewish connection.
It was the European colonialist and Jews that started this idea of linking Igbos to jews and that happened after thorough study of Igbos.
If you are looking for any body to blame for this fictitious claims then blame the Europeans and jews and leave Igbos alone.

Show me proof of the Israeli or Jewish people starting it, i will wait.
European colonialist don't determine who is Jewish oga, and stop telling me to leave Igbo people alone no one appointed you a custodian of the Igbo people.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by TUANKU(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2021
Masterito:
True, however when people claim to be Jews it is thier headache not yours.
And when i make my opinion it is my headache and not yours.
Now get lost.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Lovelyn451(f): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2021
These jihadists are really hungry to kill these Jews while looking for who to put the blame on...they just feel like strangulating those guys
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Boudiccao: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2021
AnanseK:
They should throw them out and ask them never to come to Nigeria again. There are no Jews in Nigeria. Igbos are a rain forest tribe that had no contact with civilization before the arrival of Europeans less than 300 years ago, they are not Jews, period.

Igbos have no civilization?
LMAO. Earliest civilization of the Niger area started with Igbos before other Nigerian ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by funkekemi(f): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2021
November1857:
At your age, you can't identify propaganda when you come across one..
he is part the propaganda
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by authority2006(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2021
“These politically-motivated actors have taken a simple gesture of kindness and twisted it in an attempt to create an alternate meaning,” it said.

Let's welcome these Israeli families onboard IPOB propaganda.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Mftivi: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2021
wirinet:

How are igbos different from the regular Niger-Congo family group? If the Jewish thing did not start today, when did it start?

The Jews have confirmed that igbos have no genetic, cultural or linguistic relationship with the them, yet you guys will not let off your forced association with them. You think adopting the Jewish religion makes to an real Jew? It's just like saying adopting Islam gives you right to claim Arab descent.
Why do people comment on something they know nothing about, an Igbo man is closely related to a Hebrew than an European will ever be. Something that really helps me in life is that when I see new information that challenges a life long belief, instead of throwing it out I go into research mode. I came across this topic the first time from a white man, it was crazy and I didn’t see how that could be true but then I researched further and realized that Hebrews are in fact people of color not the European looking people of present day Israel who are nothing but Khazarians who converted to Judaism. A Hebrew is a real Israelite but anybody can be a Jewish convert, I know you will laugh this one off cos you probably hate Igbo people and can’t accept any information that puts them in a positive light lol.
Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Sefer Torah bearers throwing Biafra under the bus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons by Boudiccao: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:

Show me proof of the Israeli or Jewish people starting it, i will wait.
European colonialist don't determine who is Jewish oga, and stop telling me to leave Igbo people alone no one appointed you a custodian of the Igbo people.

I don't think you process things before responding.

Where did Igbos start connecting themselves with Jews if not for the fact that Europeans colonialists started doing that after contact you Igbos. Even before and during the war, the purported Jewish igbo connection was one premise some people used in buying sympathy for Igbos.

I don't believe Igbos are jews but in this in this modern times, I don't think you should be bothered about what and how people choose to identify themselves nor be bothered about a few Jewish film makers travelling around looking for their so called lost families. I honestly don't care about what Igbos Hausa and Yorubas claim. It's misplaced priority.

You are talking about who made me a custodian of Igbo culture yet have given yourself the right to speak for Igbos who did not start this Jewish igbo connection.
Ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.