Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (24568 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by CalmElder(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:
These guys should face their calling

He's a Nigerian citizen.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by onyeogalu1(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Meninmen:

What I think he is trying to say is that once you are moving from the desert ( Northern Nigeria) to the Atlantic ocean (southern Nigeria), the population should be increasing. Meaning, southern Nigeria ought to have a higher population than Northern Nigeria, but from our census, the reverse is the case.

It is a known fact People migrate towards water from desert.
People have been saying this for years but nothing was done to correct it. It good we are having this conversation hopefully Nigerians can correct it in the next Census.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by CalmElder(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Kriely:
Pastors should shut the f*ck up!

Why please?
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by wpadmin: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Antoeni:
You Pentecostal pastors are the biggest fraudulent and dubious authority
Swindling your followers in God’s names
Building schools that only the children of corrupt rich Nigerian can afford
Flying and acquiring private jet with the funds donated by poor followers

The problem is you think education is cheap. Or Nigeria is so poor that you think 700k which is around 1,500$ Is too much for quality education when the government is not ready to fund education.

Even US wey dey spend billions on Education. Just go to Google and search for student Education loan problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByarIf31lfI
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by ozy4christ(f): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Kriely:
when pastor adeboye kept quiet about Nigeria situation, you people complained now this one is talking, you are now complaining. Humans are indeed unsatisfiable.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by anselm791(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:

They are called to serve the people.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by anselm791(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Kriely:
Isn’t this the problem?
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Chidex50(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2021
kingthreat:
Adefarasin is becoming strange. First you advise all Nigerians to have a plan B predicting a 2nd civil war, saying your wife has gone to do so for your family. You even support a war saying it would clear way for a better generation. Now you are insulting the government consistently and calling the founding father a devil incarnate. Man, we know Nigeria is not working but the way you are going about it is becoming fanatical. Waiting for your next message. By the way, INEC has been a fraud since 1999. Why are you talking right now?
People like you prefer suffering to freedom. You are just comfortable in your comfort zone
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by slowice(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2021
kingthreat:

Telling his congregation to prepare for war and have a Plan B is not the way forward.

Is Nigeria as it is currently not tilting towards that direction? Anybody that can afford it should ve a plan B war or no war. That's why many young people are rushing out to the abroad, to give their kids better opportunities. Thd country as its currently structured ll self destruct if nothing is done quickly
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by jcross19: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
heniford2:
His feeling the heat of the situation in the country tithes are no more coming big so he has to unleash to speak up, on what he said is bloody true INEC is a messed up organization Nigeria is beeped up everyone knows that but none want to speak
I just wonder how black man reason, if he refuses to talk like some notable men of God in the country, they will attack him, now that he spoke out, in your own myopic mind is because of tithes? Who will now speaks for the poor masses? Ah
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by danchuzzy(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2021
slowice:

Are you more Nigerian than he is? I see you are in love with your chains

Stockholm syndrome
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by macrodata(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2021
kayuseful:

What does this mean please
it means in a normal situation, there are supposed to be more people in the south than the north because south has water than the north.

I've lived in the north almost all my life. I'm from the south and can tell you truly that the northern numbers they claim is not true. North has land mass, yes. But most lands are empty and farmlands.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

The population of a place increases the closer it is to the coast. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
who told him such farce.... Kano is as busy and populated like Lagos besides cities in the North has Large expanse of Land compare to to the South...
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by SexyBabe001: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:

For those quoting me

Now that he has said this
Did it change anything?

Politics and pastoring are two different things
You have to face one
See what happened to Father Mbaka

Did you see me complain that they don't talk? undecided

So now what has his "talking" changed?

Nigerians will always be Nigerians
Seeking help where there's no help

This silly talk and brain wave mentality is what is affecting us in Nigeria, seriously Nigerians deserve Buhari. Are you not aware of the portion of the Bible I know ppl like you hardly read but let me help you, the bible says if you see your neighbor doing wrong thing and you refused to correct him, it says even though if the sinner dies in his sin, thy blood will I require of you..

Pastors talk, you come up with silly excuses to gag them or stop them from talking. Are they not Nigerian? Don't they have the right to talk or express their grievances? When Adeboye lead the CAN prayer walk protest you are blind then? Right?

Don't lemme pour all my anger on Nigeria to you this morning if you don't know what to say go and sleep
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by IgboWarlord(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2021
kayuseful:

What does this mean please

The thing tire me oo..I've read and reread it like 12 times l,it still doesn't mean anything to me.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Depressed101:
it means all over the world, there are more population where water is abundant, that population generally decreases as you go upland to more drier zones.... But in Nigeria it's different... They say kano is more populous than Anambra... How's that possible
what's is in anambra? The largest grain market in West Africa de Kano Kano is the commercial capital of the North yet you are writing this nonsense... Do u know the numbers of Igbos with great businesses in Kano... Back then there were lots of textile industries in kaduna that employed Large numbers.. the industries in Kano alone self so u guys should quit ur useless bigotry... Na kano and Lagos fit compete for population not small anambra..
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by DONFASZY(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Thats d gospel truth
They already ve winner bfor d vote

Imagine hw truth is coming out nw
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Jephyard(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
who told him such farce.... Kano is as busy and populated like Lagos besides cities in the North has Large expanse of Land compare to to the South...

Bro seriously, see if proper census were done Kano is slightly populated than Anambra I can bet anything on that. Having a big landmass does not translates to having a big population.
Those figure coming from the North are not true reflection of the north. Watch out for next
Election you will see Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kastina having more vote than Oyo, Lagos, Abuja, PH, Anambra combine. Can you imagine a warzone having more number than a peaceful zone. It pure fraud.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Egabs(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Kriely:
S Some of you guys just speak out if Ignorance what about bishop Desmond tutu of south Africa, did he speak when there was injustice to his people. Just taking trash
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Solatium(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
kponkedenge:
The way this country is structured, it can never be good....

Starting from the beginning of how Nigeria was created....different people lumped together without having anything in common... Check out the Europeans, no matter how small their country is, they stood alone.... Nobody joined the Netherlands with Germany... Or Belgium with Germany... So why did the British join us together instead of making us stand alone like the way it was done in Europe?

Look at the few countries in Europe that were lumped together... They all fought war...

Czechoslovakia divided into Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Serbia&Montenegro broke into separate stand alone countries.

Even Armenian and Azerbaijan still have problems today because of their breakup in the old USSR....that's why countries with different ideologies shouldn't be forced together cos they will eventually breakup one way or another...

Down to when democracy finally came to Nigeria and the lopsided constitution was written in favour of just one section of the country..... Then they put a Southern stooge (Obasanjo) to make it look like they want unity.... Now they are showing their real colours.

This country can never be good with this current structure of lopsided appointments, unity school cut off, miracle numbers from INEC every election, etc.... And imagine in the 21st century, INEC has refused to go digital so they can continue to rig in favour of the North.

Nigeria is just living on borrowed time.... The North knows this that's why they are trying to put their people in different law enforcement agencies so as to use state resources to wage war on southerners in case of any future breakup.... Look at the recent Air Force list... Selecting all northerners....something that has never happened before in the history of Nigeria.

I pity southerners that are still asleep.... Pretending like nothing is happening.... The North already knows what might happen in the future that's why they are doing all this.

Uk consist of English, Welsh Scottish and some part of Ireland, isn't that european countries?

Spanish and Catalans.

French whites vs African French vs Black French.
are those in Africa?
Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish.
Let the people check themselves including the stupid pastor's who refuses to talk back then when they were benefiting from the loot but chose to talk now that the revenue has shrink.
we all made this country what it is
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Jephyard:

Bro seriously, see if proper census were done Kano is slightly populated than Anambra I can bet anything on that. Having a big landmass does not translates to having a big population.
Those figure coming from the North are not true reflection of the north. Watch out for next
Election you will see Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Kastina having more vote than Oyo, Lagos, Abuja, PH, Anambra combine. Can you imagine a warzone having more number than a peaceful zone. It pure fraud.
you are ignorant.. Kano is not mate with anambra... when it comes to population and wealth... Stop allowing self hate town anything North becloud ur reasoning.. as for voting... How many people in the south Care to register and vote... Lagos has the highest voter registration and pvc collection after Kano but Many don't vote... You don't use geography like ocean to say south should be populated than North... Travel to the North attraction de there too otherwise Igbos won't be traveling there to do business... Only Lagos can compete with Kano in terms of population...
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by ofiko123(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
But without INEC, Elections won't be conducted in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Damlhaade01(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
[b]The sword of Lord of Luxury, Robin Hood, [/b]why? because part of my job is to make sure that the wealth of Nigeria is redistributed with an evenness.

U mean "locksley?? Really u folks need to start utilizing subtitles while watching movies
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Solatium(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2021
November24:

Don't be a foolish child,these men conquered poverty beofre you were born.
He's only speaking for you and your generation.
I don't want to curse this morning

Another demented soul,
so na poverty conquering be pastor's calling?
Where churches tradition was borrowed no pastor sits on the church money and brag about been rich,he will be paid salary like every other person.
Check Catholic Anglican Methodist and the ilks,no be dem bring christianity?
awọn wèrè
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by kponkedenge(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Solatium:

Uk consist of English, Welsh Scottish and some part of Ireland, isn't that european countries?

Spanish and Catalans.

French whites vs African French vs Black French.
are those in Africa?
Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish.
Let the people check themselves including the stupid pastor's who refuses to talk back then when they were benefiting from the loot but chose to talk now that the revenue has shrink.
we all made this country what it is

You obviously don't know what you're talking about... You're just talking nonsense...

The Scotts want out of the UK and are seeking another referendum to opt out.... Just like how Ireland opted out decades ago....for your information, they all speak English and it's almost impossible to differentiate a Scottish person from someone from England especially for outsiders.... Yet they still want out.

Were you sleeping all along when the Catalans have been clamoring for a break away State from Spain.... That some of their leaders were arrested and recently released?

As for the French.... I'm not sure what you mean by French whites and French blacks etc.... Cos all European countries have blacks that speaks their European language..
Eg blacks live in the UK and speak English, just like they live in Germany and speak German and Netherlands, Dutch.... So I don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Chidex50:

People like you prefer suffering to freedom. You are just comfortable in your comfort zone

He said you should get ready for war. Burn your CCTV business and get ready for war.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by kingthreat(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
slowice:

Is Nigeria as it is currently not tilting towards that direction? Anybody that can afford it should ve a plan B war or no war. That's why many young people are rushing out to the abroad, to give their kids better opportunities. Thd country as its currently structured ll self destruct if nothing is done quickly

What would you say about South Africa
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by slowice(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
kingthreat:

What would you say about South Africa

I have no business with south Africa.... The people there should handle that worry
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by November24(f): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Solatium:

Another demented soul,
so na poverty conquering be pastor's calling?
Where churches tradition was borrowed no pastor sits on the church money and brag about been rich,he will be paid salary like every other person.
Check Catholic Anglican Methodist and the ilks,no be dem bring christianity?
awọn wèrè

Fool.
His dad was a judge already.

He goat.
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:

For those quoting me

Now that he has said this
Did it change anything?

Politics and pastoring are two different things
You have to face one
See what happened to Father Mbaka

Did you see me complain that they don't talk? undecided

So now what has his "talking" changed?

Nigerians will always be Nigerians
Seeking help where there's no help

Story
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Jephyard(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you are ignorant.. Kano is not mate with anambra... when it comes to population and wealth... Stop allowing self hate town anything North becloud ur reasoning.. as for voting... How many people in the south Care to register and vote... Lagos has the highest voter registration and pvc collection after Kano but Many don't vote... You don't use geography like ocean to say south should be populated than North... Travel to the North attraction de there too otherwise Igbos won't be traveling there to do business... Only Lagos can compete with Kano in terms of population...

I am from the North so stop saying what you don't actually know. If you want to get a better understanding of the population of Nigeria check the NBS on everything you will see that those figures are being manipulated. So you telling me Kano is more safer than Lagos. That people don't come out and vote is another lie in Lagos. In Kano nah mass rigging come to play. Thank God you can now register for your PVC online it is the south that is leading in that direction. The Senate don't want to pass electronic voting coz it will open so many box that were hidden from the populace. People in Nigeria have been migrating down south since time immemorial my village is almost empty due to migration either to Lagos or Abuja. For your info people from the central Africa come to Anambra to do business and some remained just same way Kano population is contributed by neighborring state. The south is more liberal than anywhere in the north excluding Abuja and those in middle belt. Who fucking migrate to such places?
Re: INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin by kingthreat(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2021
slowice:

I have no business with south Africa.... The people there should handle that worry

It was an analogy and if you were smart, you would not sheer off it. The country's economy is in woes multiplied by the recent looting. The unemployment is at its worst. It is gradually becoming the crime capital of the world. But are they asking for war or division?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, The Clock Is Ticking - PUNCH / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.