Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts (33704 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naptu2: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Paul Adefarasin @pauladefarasin

Friends, in the run-up to the 2023 elections, I implore you not to be swayed by mischievous posts, supposedly from me.

I have come across some random and unauthorized communications making the rounds that have been ‘stitched together’ by unscrupulous individuals who are unaware that by virtue of my office, I must remain non-partisan.

Please note that I will never ask you to cast your vote for a particular candidate. However, I will advise you to be mindful, such that whomever you vote for will set us on our way to a purposeful and prosperous Nigeria.

We will continue to emphasize the need for a leader with the right values, who will prioritize the development and growth of Nigeria and Nigerians. Someone who not only understands the assignment but can truly get the job done.

Most importantly, remember your voting decision is solely yours to make. I only ask that you do so responsibly.

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naptu2: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Reactions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by naptu2: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2023
More reactions

3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by GuyWise101(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay we move.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria 🇳🇬 👏 🙌 😎 😀

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MonthlySalary: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi and his crew are the bestest when it comes to gum-body and attaché

In the run up to this election, there has been over 2million propaganda being formulated by peter Obi and his disciples.

What they don't know is lies doesn't win an election. Between the Devil and Ipod party, I don't know who lies most.
I am sure the devil will be left awed angry

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2023
grin Make una leave people wey no wan participate, after all if he chose a side, his candidate will lose.

Whether na Tinubu or Obi him pick, both are losers.

Atiku is coming

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by inoki247: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Lol must you force Love...

You call Love organic and you're trying to force it on people....

Same you people that told us some people are buying Love are out dere trying to force people to Love you....

Next week everywhere will be silent na only Song of Lamentation we go dey hear nd theory of how some people lose...

That's how that Anambra1son.. was attaching The Xperience crowd to Obi Campaign picture after dere TBS failed campaign.....

You say you've organic Love na u still dey force people to speak out and stop sitting on the fence you already have enough love that will help you on election day why now going around to bully people to support you...

Make he go support someone and the person start failing you will now start blaming him many are still regretting supporting and endorsing Buhari laik this....

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Never trust any yoruba man the can never be trusted never mostly Muslim yorubas

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Berrityga: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Endorsement or not next week we come out in mass to vote peter obi.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Okoroawusa: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Wow! So many insulting comments on Paul Adefarasin's post. The first one was downright rude.

The online bandits didn't disappoint...

92 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Zombies no get brain....

I'm not surprised though, and their anap get lage chunk percentage of undecided vote o, doing the usual damage, me likey 😄

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by opalu: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by kellyjc(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Vote responsibly no dey for Apc dictionary nah. We understand you clearly sir. Btw na only my pvc dey my wallet like dis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Hendrixky: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2023
If you are a woman

Look deep down into your conscience

If you can't marry an old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition and you can't give out your daughter or female relatives to such man But still want tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

Same with with men..if you a man and you can't allow your daughter to marry a old man with deteriorating mental and physical health condition but still you want to vote tinubu to rule us may you and your generation never have peace in this life

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by ogaontop(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Na their way!!
But he just said the truth!
Many, after openly claiming Buhari is the Messiah, they are ashamed to even talk now because the internet never forgets!

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by adioolayi(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
See the expected town criers already coming for his head...
Simply because he gave his own opinion he is entitled to.

Na so people will vote your Candidate with you noisy, abusive followers ...continue!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2023
angry
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Nwadu: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Ccf
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Naira20: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Forget Story He is OBIdient.

He's only trying to be discreet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by femisplash: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2023
Obidense are tyrants and oppressors. Peter Obi will never happen to Nigeria.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2023
undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Guyman01: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2023
Urchins will continue to Urchinate different lies to market a bad product.
Tinubu is having dementia, let him go and rest abeg for the sake of our future
Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi people trying to set Pastor Paul up. Baba wise up sharp sharp and disowned them.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by CaveAdullam: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2023
1. These men of God have strong affiliations with political leaders on different spectrums behind the scene. They have a stake on all sides. They are gamblers. They have different betting slips, if one slip should fail, the remaining slip will assuage the losses of the others.

2. They can't come out to defend a particular candidate. They like to speak in proverbs and parables so that they'll be seen as wise men, however, it's all a game. They are friends of government officials.

3. Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, E. A. Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, etc. have been making insinuations that seem they support Peter Obi, however, they have never been bold to call their preferred candidates and stood by them. They all have been engaged in different government and political nuances that have made them reticent about their choice of candidate.

4. The most infuriating part of all is that these men of God don't have a solid prophecy of who will become the next president of Nigeria. Compared to prophets/leaders in the Bible like Moses, Aaron, Elijah, Elisha, etc. the people would have known their next leader by now.

This is to tell you that they don't know what they speak of. They are shamans. They capitalized on the gullibility, laziness, and ignorance of their followers. It's these weaknesses of their followers that make them relevant, nothing else.

5. These clergymen can perform miracles, signs, and wonders behind cameras, but are still confused about who is to become the next president of Nigeria. They better choose the right approach: keep shut, so that their prediction cum prophecy will not be leveraged to castigate them when it doesn't come to pass.

May the good will of the people prevail.

My people, be wise.

Vote Peter Obi

Thanks.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Laggafin: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Though he has subtly endorsed the people's candidate by ending with * vote responsibly* but I tink he can do better by coming out with full chest to tell his congregants where to put the ink on election day.. than claiming he's non partisan cause hes afraid of loosing Tbs grounds for his yearly Experience 'gospel Carnival .. At this juncture i hail Pastor Chris OYAKHILOME.. he has proven beyond doubt he is a Man of God worth his mettle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Cyberterror: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Bola Tinubu is our incoming president.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by BlessedOne01: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu would surely win the Presidential election by a landslide!

He is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/Obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by Bellfun(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
A man came out to deny 'fake statements' attributed to him...and then said he's not endorsing any candidate... So why the insults? Must everybody love what you 'love'?

Democracy is about choices...let people live with their choices!

Live and let live!

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts by KingOfTheDamned: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2023
WE ALL KNOW THIS IS THE HAND WORK OF TINUBU SUPPORTERS PRETENDING TO BE OBI SUPPORTERS 🤣🤣😂🤣

BUT YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE ALL FAILED

WE WILL VOTE OBI NOW AND FOREVER.

IF YOU ALL LIKE DRINK SNIPER , NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED TINUBU

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.