Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) (1357 Views)

Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
A snake and 4 cats were killed after they were discovered living in a woman's car in South-South, Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

The woman is said to have been driving her kids around with the car, unaware that there were animals in there.

The animals were discovered when she went to church and parked and the snake dropped from her car. The car was then searched to see if there were other reptiles in it and the cats were discovered. The snake and cats were killed by locals who considered it evil.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFV_TYyZ7yI

https://igberetvnews.com/1395593/woman-discovers-snake-4-cats-living-car-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by zoeA: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wahala is like MTN... every where you go grin
Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by slyfox35(m): 12:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Ayamnutunderstanding

I am waiting for the "africa mentality" crew
Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 3:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Nawa for Nigerians o

See them feeling like warriors that just killed a lion.

Those cat were trying to hunt the snake down so it ran into the car,as it ran inside the car they followed it in but unfortunately for them they were caught and killed with the snake

Some street cat sleep and live inside any parked car they see.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Someone should please call Lala gringringrin
Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Lol, of course this is "African mentality", a result of over religiousness, nollywood and fear. I'm religious myself, but I still use my common sense.
Common sense should tell you that cats LOVE to hunt, kill and even eat snakes. Cats will chase and kill slithering animals, no matter where they're found(reason they didn't even mind chasing the snake into the woman's car). Cats easily detect snakes. Snakes make cats aggressive, that's why they're never friends and are willing to fight to the death. They have an everlasting beef, that nobody can settle.

Those cats were just trying to use that snake to count scores, too bad they met in that woman's car and she ended up using them to count scores. What made it worse was that she caught them while in Church. Her screams alone will make pastor and members to bring out weapons of mass destruction, na there u go no say church get armoury. I'm surprised they didn't set the car on fire with the "demonic" animals.
Church should get a bigger offering box 'cause on Sunday will be lit with testimony and offerings from that woman.
But, for real, she should be thanking those cats, they'll get rid of the snake free of charge. Those cats would've rather died than leave the snake in that car. If you have snake issues; get cats. Na dem go fight your battle for u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Lol, of course this is "African mentality", a result of over religiousness, nollywood and fear. I'm religious myself, but I still use my common sense.
Common sense should tell you that cats LOVE to hunt, kill and even eat snakes. Cats will chase and kill slithering animals, no matter where they're found(reason they didn't even mind chasing the snake into the woman's car). Cats easily detect snakes. Snakes make cats aggressive, that's why they're never friends and are willing to fight to the death. They have an everlasting beef, that nobody can settle.

Those cats were just trying to use that snake to count scores, too bad they met in that woman's car and she ended up using them to count scores. What made it worse was that she caught them while in Church. Her screams alone will make pastor and members to bring out weapons of mass destruction, na there u go no say church get armoury. I'm surprised they didn't set the car on fire with the "demonic" animals.
Church should get a bigger offering box 'cause on Sunday will be lit with testimony and offerings from that woman.
But, for real, she should be thanking those cats, they'll get rid of the snake free of charge. Those cats would've rather died than leave the snake in that car. If you have snake issues; get cats. Na dem go fight your battle for u
CHURCH helped me when I was growing but I doubt if the same church will help my kids now.
But you don't need this lengthy write up to defeat Ignorance in people.
Most IGNORANT people are Lazy Readers.
It's easier to deceive people than convince them that they have been deceived.

When you start having kids, make sure you relocate them to environment where common sense is prevalent. For everyone's behavior is a product of his or her environment.
Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Nothing No Go See inside Blogging Business
Re: Woman Discovers A Snake And 4 Cats Living In Her Car (Photos, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2021

(1)

Auchi Poly Undergraduate Commits Suicide For Not Been Able To Spell In Class (ph / Viral Video Shows Some African Americans Receiving $50 Each To Support Buhari In / Nigerians Are Using The New Naira Note To Smoke Weed So SHOCKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.