Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 (1409 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by gidient(m): 2:35am On Jul 15, 2021
A young Nigerian lady graduated on Sunday, June 27th, and became an outstanding student at Babcock University with a CGPA score of 4.91.

The talented graduate went viral after graduating from Babcock University with a 4.91 CGPA degree, and she talked about her past concerns.

Omolola said that even though she achieved good results in 100 level, she was worried that her results would decline. Reports revealed the lady cherishes God as well.

She shared her success story on LinkedIn. Mass communication alumni revealed that when she was a freshman, she thought the best thing she could do was second grade.

“…whatever happens will happen,” Omolola said while calculating her first semester grades.

“The results came out and I started with a first-class (4.909 to be exact). I was elated but I was also riddled with anxiety. ‘What if I can’t maintain this?

This is too high. Everyone is looking at me now

God did it!, ” Omotola added.

According to Omolola's post, she shared a photo exhibiting her numerous awards.

https://www.gidient.com/young-lady-sets-new-record-graduates-from-babcock-university-with-4-91-cgpa-after-thinking-she-would-get-2-1/

Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Lifestone(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Beauty with good brain. This is how to Slay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by OkuFaba(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2021
The real slay Queen..

Slay with your brains, that's the real slaying
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Nuelito: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations to her......more blessings
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Emodeee: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2021
she is not looking bad toocheesy.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Reggaemich(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Keep it Up

I Mean, Keep it on Nairaland
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Soulsymbol99: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2021
No gofundme account, no indursment deals etc. Bt if na Bnaija contestants nw......... lipsrsealed wot an irony.
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Iamagoodgirll: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beauty with Brian
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
She looks like a nerd. This is a good example of a woman that needs celebration, not all those brainless goats.
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by Tmb78(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beauty with brains,what a rare combo these days.
Kudos,Yoruba atata.
I just like Yoruba girls,they do their thing and they are focused even if some tribe spend every day on nairaland calling them names,they only allow their achievements speak for them.
Re: Young Lady Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.91 CGPA After Thinking She Got 2.1 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
This one will not even smell 2.1 in UI. That's was how my girlfriend that year that was struggling with pass left to a private university and graduated with a 4.42 CGPA, top of her class.

Congratulations anyway

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Brother, Charles Fires Back At Annie Idibia For Calling Him Lazy / Actress Destiny Etiko Reaction Before & After White Money Was Declared Winner / Obi Cubanna Takes His Wife And Kids To Church (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.