Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket (4610 Views)

See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo / Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo) / "I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Alexaonfleek: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
pocohantas:
The bread causing this wahala is St. Pierre Brioche loaf. grin

Some people would come and ask if it is the bread of life or the one that remained from feeding 5000 people. Lmao!

Meanwhile, I know a vendor that sells the bread of life. @soessentialng

In case you wan buy that “N5500” bread. grin

What is so special about that bread
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by lkillbrokehoes: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
What kind of Attention Seeking skills is this for Heaven sake?

Did they hypnotize you to bring out N5500 to pay for the bread?

Some Nigeria girls just love to login to their social media accounts and display the highest level of stupidity ever known to man.

Guys, please be careful with such ladies that seek attention like some daily bread.
That girl is just a chronic attention seeker because if you go to a big supermarket, there are always price tags on everything there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by tosinhtml: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

It works for long lasting sexual performance.

It also solves problems for women who have delayed periods angry
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:

Buy it and let me know. I feel say e go soft well well. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by descarado: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Agree bread is the same as that bread. No diff. Just packaging.
Lots of sugar and butter.
She can return it as long as she has her receipt and it's the same day.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by descarado: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Buy it and let me know. I feel say e go soft well well. cheesy cheesy
It's the favourite naija bread in obodo oyibo.
Actually costlier than most bread normal bread. Don't see anything in it.
Some will swear with their life on top the bread.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Edopesin: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
She bought it so why the complaining? Agege no dey finish for market
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Kindfund: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Some people would come and ask if it is the bread of life or the one that remained from feeding 5000 people. Lmao!

Nawa ordinary bread and butter 5500,chineke
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Thegamingorca(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Ishilove: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

This one is just selling ijekuje
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Can’t she return it?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Acidosis(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2021
grin E reach to cry.

Even bread of life no suppose be 5k grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by bigjackass: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
ahnie:
The ingredients used to bake the loaf of bread must have been sourced from heaven hence the exorbitant price.

#5500 I would comfortably cook 8 pots of assorted delicious soups with that amount.
You dey this country so? undecided5k can hardly cook one pot of soup these days
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Cassie74: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2022
The bread is sold in Abuja for 7500...it was recently reduced from 8500 and its always sold out in delish supermarket...
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by beautyhd: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Something similar happened to me,

I bought several things that amounted to almost 30 k plus 3 pairs of battery. I didn’t bother to look at the screen got home and checked the printed slip they gave me and the battery was whooping 5600 naira, something I thought will be like 2000 naira. I started complaining and a visitor I had said the battery is rechargeable.

How and where will I recharge it. The battery didn’t last me for 1week and died without resurrection unlike tiger batteries.

I’ve decided to stick to my tiger batteries.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
5500 for a loaf of bread? Na wah ooo
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
The bread of life grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket by jojothaiv(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
xpressionx:

It's obviously a card payment.
You to dey hurry,calm down
Even with that, the story still no clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favorite Quick Meal? / Difference Between Ikwobi And Isi Ewu. / Fast Food Contributes N200bn To Economy Annually – AFFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.