Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World (577 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 8 Countries In Africa With The Most Curvy Women (see Nigeria Position) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by Ogaboss44(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Recently we have seen countless destruction and looting of properties in south Africa.

And am interested in investing in that country wtf is going on.

Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken.

#weMove
Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by MadamVanessa(f): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Obviously they're ... The only place in Africa south Africa can be likened to, is the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by TUANKU(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Still a thousand times better than this jungle called Nigeria.
When more people are killed in your country than in Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and Somalia combined.

2 Likes

Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by Ogaboss44(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:
Still a thousand times better than this jungle called Nigeria.
When more people are killed in your country than in Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and Somalia combined.

No time for sentiments bro.
Go cry over your con3 instead of sobbing here.
Nigeria rules.
Ogaboss , bigi man has spoken
#weMove
Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by TUANKU(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

No time for sentiments bro.
Go cry over your con3 instead of sobbing here.
Nigeria rules.
Ogaboss , bigi man has spoken
#weMove
Yes Nigeria rules...in poverty, insecurity and corruption.
I'm a Nigerian you mug. Enjoy your shit hole bro.

2 Likes

Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by TUANKU(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Obviously they're ... The only place in Africa south Africa can be likened to, is the northern part of Nigeria.
The whole Nigeria is a shit hole. Where in southern Nigeria can you compare with South Africa? I will wait.

2 Likes

Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by Ogaboss44(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:

Yes Nigeria rules...in poverty, insecurity and corruption.
I'm a Nigerian you mug. Enjoy your shit hole bro.

I was born in the shit hole and together we can make it better.

#WeMove

1 Like

Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by TUANKU(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

I was born in the shit hole and together we can make it better.

#WeMove
I hope so...but with the Hausa/fulani jihadists and bigots that will be a mission impossible.
Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by Ogaboss44(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2021
TUANKU:

The whole Nigeria is a shit hole. Where in southern Nigeria can you compare with South Africa? I will wait.

Nigerian ain't a shit hole mind your language
#weMove

1 Like

Re: Is South Africa Becoming One Of The Worst Countries In The World by TUANKU(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Nigerian ain't a shit hole mind your language
#weMove
Yes boss! Order complied with sir. I salute sir. #weMove

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Home Remodeling Ideas And Home Renovation Ideas / Spin And Get Free Mb On Tiktok Lite / Get A Reliable & Trustworthy Property Manager <<Property Management>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.