Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) (1842 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by benjackugo: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2021
A drunk Nigerian police officer insulted Nigerian President Buhari, as seen in a viral video, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFS2hWnz1g

https://igberetvnews.com/1395607/drunk-police-officer-insults-president-buhari-photovideo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by onoms4luv(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Somebody is about to lose his job.

EndNigeriaNow

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by PlayMaker14: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Though the "Senior Sergeant" was uncouth in addressing some issues, but the dude is saying the truth.

I remember back then in Niger State (Kontagora), when they deployed my neighbor to Yobe, he expressed his displeasure about it as he was raising a very young family, but he just had to obey the orders.

Sergeant Suleiman did not spend up to 7months away from his family before we were hit with the news of his death following a shootout.

After the burial, the wife and their 3 kids went to Edo State, where Sergeant Suleiman hailed from and stayed there for 3months.

They came back and that was when I experience the evil in the Force, Sergeant Suleiman Oga at Kontagora, started visiting the young widow on a weekly basis, at first, I thought he was trying to help the family, but I was shocked when I discovered that he has been fucking the young widow.

How did I get to find out this Evil? I overheard them at the dead of the night when I was going to switch over from generator to NEPA making love... I saw him sneaking out in the morning by 5am.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
He is a brave patriot. This is commendable

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Dreal1247: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2021
I see nothing but frustration. I have said it before that if things are not put right, in coming months or years, the security personnel shall be joining the protests. The man is telling the bitter truth. They should be adequately assisted and funded.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by FarahAideed: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2021
So because he is saying the truth you assume he is drunk?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Akaegwu(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Ride on
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Almaigaa: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2021

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Frustration and low morale is clearly written all over him.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by OKPANAMboy: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari is an unrepentant terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by malcom1X: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Igberetv done comot person for work.

I hope the guy will go into your office one day and bang bang bang the place up.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Kol007(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Though the "Senior Sergeant" was uncouth in addressing some issues, but the dude is saying the truth.

I remember back then in Niger State (Kontagora), when they deployed my neighbor to Yobe, he expressed his displeasure about it as he was raising a very young family, but he just had to obey the orders.

Sergeant Suleiman did not spend up to 7months away from his family before we were hit with the news of his death following a shootout.

After the burial, the wife and their 3 kids went to Edo State, where Sergeant Suleiman hailed from and stayed there for 3months.

They came back and that was when I experience the evil in the Force, Sergeant Suleiman Oga at Kontagora, started visiting the young widow on a weekly basis, at first, I thought he was trying to help the family, but I was shocked when I discovered that he has been fucking the young widow.

How did I get to find out this Evil? I overheard them at the dead of the night when I was going to switch over from generator to NEPA making love... I saw him sneaking out in the morning by 5am.
damn
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by kenzysmith: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2021
That guy I'd not drunk he said that intentionally. Trust me
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by orikoku: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2021
This is the truth. This country is bleeped.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Freelancer2020(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2021
he's saying obvious truth but the only problem is they're going to let him see hell

and there's nothing anybody can do about it

we have a very slim chance of surviving in this country
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Isobug: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Season 1, waiting for Season ii
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
This guy should just dey pack his bag and baggages as hell is coming on him through NPF and our Fulani master in Aso rock
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

bro they have been doing it before his death,it's common
Re: Drunk Police Officer Insults President Buhari (Photo,Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
The only solution to all this now is the RAPTURE. @Righteousness2 over to you biko

(1) (Reply)

The moment When Taraba Emir Said They Will "Do Unknown Gunmen" On Police / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.