Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions (1516 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by AllahEatsShit: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2022

Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Totilopussylick(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Mofun: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Haba! It's even a white couple. Interestingly, the wife didn't even seem bothered as the man driving stopped them to ask if they (or she) needed help.

#Please check my signature.
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yup, her reply means ... Mind your business I'm 2022
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
The woman is as stubborn like siofra...
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Waterlilly: 4:57am On Mar 21, 2022
In Nigeria, we call this oversabi
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by WoundedLamb: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2022
No idea where this happened but you see how the lady was mute? You see how most of the comments are implicitly supporting the abuser? You see how some of them found way to call out women even when a man is clearly the antagonist here? That right there is the fate of an African woman.

Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by cococandy(f): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:
No idea where this happened but you see how the lady was mute? You see how most of the comments are implicitly supporting the abuser? You see how some of them found way to call out women even when a man is clearly the antagonist here? That right there is the fate of an African woman.
but women in Africa are not marginalized. lipsrsealed

Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by WoundedLamb: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:
but women in Africa are not marginalized. lipsrsealed

Of course, they're not. They're well taken care of like a man would take care of his new car. Isn't that awesome? smiley

Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by cococandy(f): 5:42am On Mar 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Of course, they're not. They're well taken care of like a man would take care of his new car. Isn't that awesome? smiley
too funny

Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by mardis: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
You can't claim to love me and hit me at the same time. God knows i can't be with a man who will hit me. I can take verbal abuse and insult but the day you raise that hand of yours on me, that day the relationship has come to an end.

In this case, Why won't she keep quiet? When she is the one who paid the groom price.
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by mardis: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Op i don't understand your moniker.
Re: Bike Rider Slaps His Wife While On Bike (video) See Reactions by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
See comments,na wa ooo

. / My Horrible First Time Sex Experience / My Wife Taking Me To Registry.