Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady (56192 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by pegix(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Harrykn:
My own dey come next year June
Mek sapa free me
How e wan take free u gee
Link me up... which way
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats to him.
May God bless his after-school life.
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Kingrefreshed: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Drwinz:
FUTMINNA is known for harmonic environment of the school main campus where both students and the locals lives like family and care for each other.

Some family cries when they sees there long time student tenants leaving after graduation.
Some students still take their time to be visiting once in a while.

If you are a futmite here you know how w dey be for gidan Keanu.
Congratulations to you little bro!

I bleeped my landlord beautiful daughter jagajaga the night I passed out.

She was like " Wow! So finally you're leaving us with tears in her puzxsy cry cry cry
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Germi9: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Feeling of nostalgia. I remember how I and my landlady cried together when I passed out from youth service and was leaving her house. Words can't explain
Story
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Perfectbeing(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
eastOFwest:

Chai.

God punish our past and present leaders. Especially the ones who attended university in the 70s and 80s in Nigeria.

After enjoying gold plated university style where they ate free meals in proper hostels with free laundry services. This is what they have left for the youths of today while their own children enjoy Diamond encrusted jet-set lifestyle in the best universities all over the world.

Look at those pictures above. If they show you those pictures without any caption and tell you to guess what is happening, what will you say? Somebody finishing from university will be the last thing that will come to your mind.
Actually there were few universities then and fewer students than now. So the government then could afford to feed them..
This doesn't change the fact that all our leaders are maaaaaad!!!
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by redcliff: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
see where some nairalanders are living. na them go come dey follow you drag dey abuse you untop thread. meanwhile they are paupers.

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Paramountguy: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shuttling between Bosso campus and Gidan Kwanu was fun those days. Minna, once a peaceful town is now a den of kidnappers and Bandits. Very unfortunate!
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by bluefilm: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where's the style?

This is absolute nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by isax(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
someone should epp me with that picture captioned 'which kind wahala be this
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Perfectbeing(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
Is all this signing out ish necessary?

The days are evil and you don't know who is who. Before they begin to sign evil incantation into someones life and then you come out searching for job unend till retirement age.

I thought one minister already banned this act?

Please let it stop.

Congratulations to your brother.
If you're a Christian and you're scared of someone signing evil incantation into your life then shame on your pastor. You should change church.
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Fahdiga(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
MrBachelor:

Why though? I mean the crying.
What did you understand from what OP said?
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by heniford2: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Feeling of nostalgia. I remember how I and my landlady cried together when I passed out from youth service and was leaving her house. Words can't explain
grin cheesy people self
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by iamdapsyj(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Drwinz:
FUTMINNA is known for harmonic environment of the school main campus where both students and the locals lives like family and care for each other.

Some family cries when they sees there long time student tenants leaving after graduation.

Please correct the bolded to Kwano ....

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by sunnydike1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na mud house dem dey live for that school
?

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ComeToJesus: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
eastOFwest:

Chai.

God punish our past and present leaders. Especially the ones who attended university in the 70s and 80s in Nigeria.

After enjoying gold plated university style where they ate free meals in proper hostels with free laundry services. This is what they have left for the youths of today while their own children enjoy Diamond encrusted jet-set lifestyle in the best universities all over the world.

Look at those pictures above. If they show you those pictures without any caption and tell you to guess what is happening, what will you say? Somebody finishing from university will be the last thing that will come to your mind.

Your comment is golden.
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by HellAnus: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:

were u banging ur landlady?
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by harmony75: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Sirnapi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Fahdiga(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
HellAnus:

were u banging ur landlady?
No. She was old enough to be my grandmother
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by chawtinz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na gidan kwano no b gidan keanu...no spoil our main campus name lol
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by boborneyor(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
sunnydike1:
Na mud house dem dey live for that school
?
That mud house go cost around 30k to 35k as at 2016 oh with no toilets self ....Things might have changed now sha

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Sirnapi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
It is unfortunate I wasn't admitted there
Germi9:

Story
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
EricSmallz:
Your use of "s" is annoying angry
Take heart sir. No go kill ya sef
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Paramountguy:
Shuttling between Bosso campus and Gidan Kwanu was fun those days. Minna, once a peaceful town is now a den of kidnappers and Bandits. Very unfortunate!
Very true bro....the memories can't be forgotten
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by olajohn36: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
I rep FUTMINNA all day, all night, mind you, it is Gidan Kwano, not 'Keano'

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by ford101: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
I remember how I was chased out of the compound after my NYSC. And how peace later came back to the compound.
Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Ekele007: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
That girl in the second picture signing on ur brother's shirt, I know her from the east. She did ND in IMT Enugu, before leaving the school with her twin brother

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by phemmyfour: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Drwinz:

singular verb everywhere....hope you are not a graduate

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
phemmyfour:
singular verb everywhere....hope you are not a graduate
You can use your adverbial Clause to cash out money sir. Ewu

1 Like

Re: My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady by Mylifemyme(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cool life style �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / Photo Of Young Lady's Signout Outfit Sparks Outrage Online / Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.