Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Are There Any Hausa, Yoruba And French Speakers In Enugu And Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are There Any Hausa, Yoruba And French Speakers In Enugu And Lagos (131 Views)

Types Of English Speakers In Nigeria. / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Learn how to Speak (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) Fluently anywhere in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Hausa, Yoruba And French Speakers In Enugu And Lagos by abbaemma: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Am a software developer and am working on a new project and I need someone who is fluent in either : yoruba, hausa and French.. am currently in Enugu although am moving to Lagos by the end of the month... so if you are in Enugu or Lagos and you are interested, you can chat me up on WhatsApp @ 09012239676

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kraft Boxes 6 Tips To Enhance Your Business In Eco Friendly Manners / How Can We Get Help From The Best Online Java Programming? / Wanna Study Abroad For Free? Watch This Video And Thank Me Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.