Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,923 members, 7,863,251 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter (3037 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by martinskelly(m): 2:22am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
No, but I have a friend bearing that name too.

Just take it easy as you continue your search for your daughter.
you have a friend bearing that name on Facebook right? Because a quick search on Ebengo Sandra on Facebook will definitely tell you where she is from i guess.

Nigerians are just too smart......
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by PlayMaker14: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2021
martinskelly:
you have a friend bearing that name on Facebook right? Because a quick search on Ebengo Sandra on Facebook will definitely tell you where she is from i guess.

Nigerians are just too smart......
Exactly what a primitive fool will say....

Having friends outside the shores of this country is no rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by frozen70(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ebengosandra:
Hey guys my ex boyfriend kidnapped my daughter in 2016 at the age if 3 years, he took her to Nigeria. I have been crying for my daughter for 5 years it is been very hard for me to leave without her, I don't know if she is eating, good health or going to school. My daughter 8th birthday is this 27 of July I want to come to Nigeria in 2 months by God's grace to get her back from him but my biggest worry is I don't know any of his family nor friends or his real name. when we met in my country he told me his name was ikenna nwadi but I can't find him on Facebook maybe he gave me the wrong name or his using a different name now. my daughter name is nneoma Rachel nwadi. I have beg his friends who are still living in my country to help me with his details but they have refuse to help me, I have even arrested one but my country justice is corrupt, he was release few hours later. I really need your help to help me find my daughter. Is there any hope for me that I will ever be able to find her or I should forget about her, its hard for me to forget her because she is my first baby the one that gave me the name mum. I am waiting to hear from you guys please

You would have done this from the very day he took your child

Going to the airport to report to immigration would have halted his move

Well you have to look for one of his friends and pay him for giving yo details, same way am sure he paid your friend to reveal a lot that made him to sneak away with the child
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by VTJN(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Please, stop using the word Kidnap.

He is equally her father, I will advise you get that friend arrested and interrogated, she might drop some vital information that might lead to his arrest.

A quick advise; Always do some background check before you jump into any relationship.
he did kidnap the child. He took the child without the mother consent. Please what does that mean to you?
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by BigDick70inch(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ebengosandra:

I didn't approach it the wrong way because I have been going to his shop every single day begging him to tell me where my daughter was, after promising to help me he suddenly changed and he refused to see me again and the only option I had is to get him arrested so he can provide the information to the police but it was waste of time and my money because he paid them to relize him. I will not go to the police again because its waste of time and they're not interested with my case only they're after is my money. I will rather use the money to look for a better way to get my daughter back. I don't know any igbo association in my country but I know a lot of friends who have shops in the same area where my shop is but they are not interested to help me maybe if I was from your country the case would have be different but because I am not they are not ready to help me too. One of his friends has told me he has every right to take his daughter away and I should stop bothering him, it's a pity. Thanks

Well.......i'm also a Nigerian and feel yo pains ........but then u made a grievous mistake......

How could u be so relax to get pregnant for someone who u know very lil or nothing bout his identity

Never mind his friends............the guy has no right to claim yo child without marrying u or paying yo bride price..........

Igbo culture here doesn't permit that...........infact he wont be considered the father of the child nor granted access to see her........if it was here.....
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Ebengosandra: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Well.......i'm also a Nigerian and feel yo pains ........but then u made a grievous mistake......

How could u be so relax to get pregnant for someone who u know very lil or nothing bout his identity

Never mind his friends............the guy has no right to claim yo child without marrying u or paying yo bride price..........

Igbo culture here doesn't permit that...........infact he wont be considered the father of the child nor granted access to see her........if it was here.....

Thanks but if they don't permit that, he took my daughter to his family in Nigeria and why can't they all ask him to bring her back to me instead of keeping her for 5 years now and only God knows what she is facing there with strangers. He might even sold her as a maid, I am not in peace because my poor baby is suffering in a strange place without me.
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Ebengosandra: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
frozen70:

You would have done this from the very day he took your child

Going to the airport to report to immigration would have halted his move

Well you have to look for one of his friends and pay him for giving yo details, same way am sure he paid your friend to reveal a lot that made him to sneak away with the child

I have reported to the police the same day day he kidnapped her and they told me because he is her father I shouldn't worry and if he doesn't bring her back in 3 days then I should go and make a claim. Actually they didn't take me serious the first time I did it. In this country if you don't have any relatives or friends who is in Hugh positions nobody will help you, there is no voice for the poor here. He didn't take her by plane because she didn't have any passport, I guessed they travel by roads only God knows how he did it. None of his friends are ready to help me they have been ignoring me and I have give up on them.
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Look for his picture and post it online on fb and nairaland .someone might know him personally.but dont use the word kidnap.
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by BigDick70inch(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ebengosandra:

Thanks but if they don't permit that, he took my daughter to his family in Nigeria and why can't they all ask him to bring her back to me instead of keeping her for 5 years now and only God knows what she is facing there with strangers. He might even sold her as a maid, I am not in peace because my poor baby is suffering in a strange place without me.

See even tho am from Nigeria..........
I still wouldn't hide no evil okay

I guess he played a very fast one on u sister.............igbos r very cunny beings Oooo....

He wouldn't.........have settled so easily with yo kid............if that happen in Igbo clad(south east)..........

Mind u.........he must have lied to his friends and families that u such a useless mother for him to come home with his daughter...........

Probably.......they all swallowed that with no doubt just maybe.......
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by MrDigitalVentur: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Since 5 Years Ago

What have you been doing?

What are you looking?

Its now you are now complaining if your daughter has eaten

You made the big mistakes of marrying the guy that is if you guys actually marry or just play and it result to that

And you dont have a choice than to marry him

Am very sure you know he is violence before you open your leg for him

Maybe something money attracted you to him

Well lets leave that for today

The big fuckup is you not knowing even atleast his facebook name,phone number and even family members before marrying him

Cos thats the only thing that will make you to get in touch and trace him

Aunty you have bleeped up

Well the solution is you still rearresting thos of his friends they will surely know the where about of their friends am very sure they do talk

Goodluck
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mindlog:
@Ebongosandra, get in touch with Dynamique Des Femmes Juristes there in Congo DR (me assuming that is where you are) and they would link you up to your country's chapter of FIDA (Federation of Women Lawyers).

Upon producing documents relating to your daughter's birth and all available information you have regarding your daughter's father, his photos, places he lived while he was in Congo DR, places he worked/traded, his friends etc. They would officially write to the Nigerian Embassy in Kinshasa, to inform them of the kidnapping. It is kidnapping because the child was unlawfully taken away without the consent of the birth mother nor did the courts grant the birth father the right to leave with the minor.....it is a criminal offence, pursue it legally.

Those in Congo DR who knows his whereabout and keeping quiet, will have to talk.

Ebengosandra

This is a very good advice.

If I were you, I wouldn't waste any more time.

You've already wasted 5 good years.

I wonder why though.

Anyway, I believe you have the man's pictures too.

A good way to fish him out is to post his pictures and that if your child and put up a very pitiful story of how he kidnapped your child and fled with her. Then beg that people who know his whereabouts should help you out.

Post on Twitter and Instagram and tag everyone you can tag especially Nigerian social media influencers.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Advision: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Ebengosandra:
Hey guys my ex boyfriend kidnapped my daughter in 2016 at the age if 3 years, he took her to Nigeria. I have been crying for my daughter for 5 years it is ..

Write what you know about him here: full name, pictures, dates e.t.c, someone here may know him or offer you concrete leads
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Victoria938(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Story time, you left out so many details... Like his pic, your daughter's pic, your country. I wonder how people can help. Story...
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by amaks: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Go to Abuja, Nigeria and report your case at Police Head Quarters. Hopefully they can help you if they have the time and resources at the moment. This is investigation across boarders which is costly and requires cooperation from both Governments but if you're lucky they may help you out.
He did wrong and deserve some punishment but If he can provide better for her you may end being only entitled to visitation rights.
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Ebengosandra: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Advision:

Write what you know about him here: full name, pictures, dates e.t.c, someone here may know him or offer you concrete leads

Sorry for the late response I have not been online because I have been busy with my other daughter who was very sick. I don't really have much of his pictures because he wasn't a picture person he hated it so much. But I will upload the two pictures that I have of him with my daughter and I hope some people can recognise him and give me more details of him so I will be able to find my daughter.

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Advision: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Ebengosandra:

Sorry for the late response I have not been online because I have been busy with my other daughter who was very sick. I don't really have much of his pictures because he wasn't a picture person he hated it so much. But I will upload the two pictures that I have of him with my daughter and I hope some people can recognise him and give me more details of him so I will be able to find my daughter.

I hope you daughter is now better.

There is something you can do. His surname/family name is likely Nwadi. Simply search for "Nwadi" on facebook. Its almost certain some of his immediate or extended relatives have accounts on facebook.

Send simply messages to those accounts asking if they have any relation called "Ikenna Nwadi", that you were both friends while in the drc and you will like to reconnect to him. Dont tell them anything about any kidnapping of a kid.

Also, if you know the exact state he came from within Nigeria, it will probably help narrow your targets

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Ebengosandra: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Advision:

I hope you daughter is now better.

There is something you can do. His surname/family name is likely Nwadi. Simply search for "Nwadi" on facebook. Its almost certain some of his immediate or extended relatives have accounts on facebook.

Send simply messages to those accounts asking if they have any relation called "Ikenna Nwadi", that you were both friends while in the drc and you will like to reconnect to him. Dont tell them anything about any kidnapping of a kid.

Also, if you know the exact state he came from within Nigeria, it will probably help narrow your targets

Thank you unfortunately I don't know his state all I know is igbo but there is a Nigerian lady who is also igbo here in my country she has told me that she doesn't believe that he is igbo because igbo don't steal children and she believe he might be from yoruba tribe and because I am not an Nigerian so I don't know how truth is that. I will do the Facebook search hopefully I will find some of his relatives to help me.
Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Advision: 3:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Ebengosandra:

Thank you unfortunately I don't know his state all I know is igbo but there is a Nigerian lady who is also igbo here in my country she has told me that she doesn't believe that he is igbo because igbo don't steal children and she believe he might be from yoruba tribe and because I am not an Nigerian so I don't know how truth is that. I will do the Facebook search hopefully I will find some of his relatives to help me.

shocked grin avoid that lady, they are probably trying to misdirect your search.

Ikenna is an exclusively igbo name

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Help Me To Regain My Daughter by Ebengosandra: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Advision:

shocked grin avoid that lady, they are probably trying to misdirect your search.

Ikenna is an exclusively igbo name

Noted. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said I Look Like Dr Martin Luther King Junior(picture) / See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) / Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.