Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO (4734 Views)

IPOB Captures Two Eubeagu Vigilantes Kills Them On Video / Heavy fight as IPOB captures this land as they chase soldiers - PHOTOS / NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Izumarock70(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
This stupid oyiboupdate(ijele) is always posting and writing rubbish
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Please have a look
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPx-QF9xgC8bKvvD6pb9-vgaYOLiowc-/view?usp=sharing

1. Nobody in the video identifies as IPOB
2. We don't know who is doing the talking or their location
3. No evidence that they were killed or do you have another link that points to this alleged crime ?
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

1. Nobody in the video identifies as IPOB
2. We don't know who is doing the talking or their location
3. No evidence that they were killed or do you have another link that points to this alleged crime ?

-
1. Do unknown gunmen identify to be IPOB?
2. They were arrested by unknown men for sabotaging IPOB and spoiling IPOB'S name
3. I said to be killed not killed. If they are later killed for sabotaging I will update this forum
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

-
1. Do unknown gunmen identify to be IPOB?
2. They were arrested by unknown men for sabotaging IPOB and spoiling IPOB'S name
3. I said to be killed not killed. If they are later killed for sabotaging I will update this forum

lmao, get a life bro, I know you hate Igbos , but take the time to post intelligent articles that have been properly investigated.

Sighs !!!
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

lmao, get a life bro, I know you hate Igbos , but take the time to post intelligent articles that have been properly investigated.

Sighs !!!

Hate Igbos point of correction
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Arda1000:
Small small this guy madness don dey come out,soon em fit enter market
just shut up you terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Berezuski: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
E Don reach this one?
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Berezuski:
E Don reach this one?

IPOB are bastard terrorist
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by TheWolfen(m): 2:40am On Jul 16, 2021
I heard the accent in this video link you sent and that is an Igbo accent.. May God help us.
What ever you doing if it is true God will reward you... Then if only it is true, your reward wont be be with man but with God

OyigboUpdate:

Let me upload the video on my Google drive and make it public for all to see

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPx-QF9xgC8bKvvD6pb9-vgaYOLiowc-/view?usp=sharing

See the video
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Upjis: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2021
This shows that ,there is no unity in igbo land ...Killing your brothers...What a shame

Igbos should learn or the south east will be a war zone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meye Kyari: FG To Spend ₦1.35 Trillion On Petrol Subsidy In 9 Months / JUST IN: President Buhari Flexing Out Of His Hotel Room In New York (PIX) / Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.