Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) (76276 Views)

#FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Alatenuje....ole.....okanjuaaa....olee....
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by 2021Humanbeing(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Them upgrade palliative looting.... probably they learnt from the palliative looting for nija
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Jones4190(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
the people Mandela used all his lives to fight for are goats
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by faceland: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ppogbae:
So no food, appliances or essential Items? And he's proud to flaunt such nonsense in his dilapidated shack that he calls a home? Zulus are the height of stupidity and are no different from Fulanis.

You are insulting Fulanis by equating them to Zulus.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by PAWG(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please who knows the song playing in the background?
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Fxtnoat: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Abalado(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think say na only Nigerian End sars looters no get sense o,so SA self mumu like this,,na Buhari supposed be their president for that country aswear
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
They deserve another Jacob Zuma as president
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by izubext007: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Don't they have police like us grin
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Benmob: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Letter now they go dey form like if na foreigners cause there problem

1 Like

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by LuisTSkincare(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na wa o... this dey happen
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Abdoolbuster: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
This people don't have shame, imagine looting alcoholic drinks? Application for extension of wretchedness!

Nigerians looted during the endsars too
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by nonhuman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

black man does not deserve to be independent

black man is truly an animal
calm when caged
wild when free hence he does not deserve to be free

quote me anywhere
I agree with you
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here??

The last time I checked

Alcohol is bae, alcohol still my girlfriend
Alcohol still my wife

Had lots of issues with my ex cause of alcohol

M.O.B...
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by EyoniAJ(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Africa and looting
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Basicend: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Animals.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Nigerians looted during the endsars too

This is what some Nigerians prayed for, this is what they wished for; a lawless society, where the parasites will loot of the means of survival of the hard working patriots.
God bless those that intervened to put an end to that insanity.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by PAWG(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.

Very touching

1 Like

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Nuelito: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dx people seff
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Benmob: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Disgrace indeed!
What did you say when you were looting Shoprite and other superstores here in Naija during EndSARS? Or when Americans looted during the George Floyd saga?

Abeggi
yes u are right but their own no get part two
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Bluffly: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

black man does not deserve to be independent

black man is truly an animal
calm when caged
wild when free hence he does not deserve to be free

quote me anywhere
Wrong belief. Are you an animal as a black? I'm sure your answer is no simply because your parents gave you some level of educational exposure and you helped yourself to be enlightened. Fight your leaders to be committed to mass human development, then we will start seeing less of such in all spheres

2 Likes

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
That means Nigeria dey learn for where South Africa dey
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Legalservices: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Disgrace indeed!
What did you say when you were looting Shoprite and other superstores here in Naija during EndSARS? Or when Americans looted during the George Floyd saga?

Abeggi

I have noticed your thread throttling trying to compare the insanity in SA to the looting in Nigeria. I seldom comment on senseless comments but to educate you...the Nigerian protest was triggered by a call for police reform which was hijacked by hoodlums... and in Nigeria they looted consumables... however in SA you are willing to lay your life for ... there is herd insanity as they are looting useless such as coffins, dildos etc... the reason for this ignominy is simply the arrest and prosecution of an alleged criminal... do you understand now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by CsRockefeller(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
If South Africans are this hungry, then Africa "is in trouble"
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Legalservices:

I have noticed your thread throttling trying to compare the insanity in SA to the looting in Nigeria. I seldom comment on senseless comments but to educate you...the Nigerian protest was triggered by a call for police reform which was hijacked by hoodlums... and in Nigeria they looted consumables... however in SA you are willing to lay your life for ... there is herd insanity as they are looting useless such as coffins, dildos etc... the reason for this ignominy is simply the arrest and prosecution of an alleged criminal... do you understand now?

Show us the consumables in this shop belonging to an innocent hustler.
https://www.nairaland.com/6188716/thugs-attack-mall-loot-shops#95050765

As a lawyer, I wasn't expecting honesty from you.

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Wickedfact: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hungry thieves
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by whirlout: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Black man is his own greatest enemy. Sure apartheid was deplorable but imagine for one second what South Africa would 've become had it been entrusted to Blacks as its caretaker from the outset. Imagine what slum that place would 've become. Destroying the same businesses and communities that keep you gainfully employed only in the name of protesting for a corrupt figure. With fewer jobs, you know it is crime galore from here on out. SMH

2 Likes

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by ifelawboy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
This people don't have shame, imagine looting alcoholic drinks? Application for extension of wretchedness!
supported by a 12 paragraph affidavit in which all statements of facts inherent will be heavily relied on and a written address to wit. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.