Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) (76273 Views)

#FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by 900warriorz: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

black man does not deserve to be independent

black man is truly an animal
calm when caged
wild when free hence he does not deserve to be free

quote me anywhere
Black Man is you remember? grin

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Fortez: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
South Africa is a disgrace to the world

Add USA to your list please:
A power cut leads to looting.
Peaceful protest against police brutality descends into looting.

It affects all nations (except Japan, perhaps)
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
What a great idea by Boris Johnson and Donald trump

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Eaglesence: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere

Where are you from first
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by theTranslator: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
nonhuman:
yes we are all animals a foolish one at that don't glorify yourself because you don't know what it means to be a human
Well next time you see your white masters
Tell them that you want to be a slave

They'll jump at the idea lipsrsealed
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by mintdrop: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
I used to think South Africa is among the civilized world lol grin
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by mintdrop: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Eaglesence:

Where are you from first

He won't respond again o grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Silvershadow81(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
undecided undecidedI
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by LegalWolf: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ppogbae:
So no food, appliances or essential Items? And he's proud to flaunt such nonsense in his dilapidated shack that he calls a home? Zulus are the height of stupidity and are no different from Fulanis.

Loool. What has Fulani got to do with this?
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by ibrokola(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
When people are even looting coffins
NwaEzefuNaMba:
This people don't have shame, imagine looting alcoholic drinks? Application for extension of wretchedness!
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Guyman111: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by backbone503(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Karma will come calling. Its just that when it does, he probably might not know why.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by poiZon: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Disgrace indeed!
What did you say when you were looting Shoprite and other superstores here in Naija during EndSARS? Or when Americans looted during the George Floyd saga?

Abeggi
Americans that looter were blacks, most of them might be south africans who knows...
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
LordVoldermort:
"Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."
The Joker -

This is deep. I remember this scene.

1 Like

Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin

grin

4-3-3
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ppogbae:

Just because the president is Fulani doesn’t mean jack. They get the most federal allocation yet they’re the most impoverished and terrorized demographic in this nation.

Fulani do not have any allocation. They are pastoralist and live with their animals in the bush. They live in flimsy huts no electricity no tv they don’t go to school. They have no cars and don’t use roads or airports. When they are sick they sell their animals to buy medicines. So where is the allocation you are talking about? Please show me with figures and dates - “ the most Federal allocation “ you are talking about.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fahdiga:

Same with Nigeria during endsars. Even America did it during blacklivesmatter protest.

The government should find a peaceful way to stop the protests. Negotiable is need be.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by m140(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere
Sigh
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by akigbemaru: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Kindfund: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hahaha
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by kaylaw777(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
When they were looting foreigner properly all in the name of xenophobia and the second in command in police was supporting them. Instead of giving them serious caution, it is in their blood now. They are now looting anything from the country who will they blame now? Foreigners? Let them just maneger their monsters. Period.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Evidence of a failed society.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by OMONGBALI: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere

Thankfully, your father is black.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by dcasca(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Some people are just shameless and heartless.
I hope he realizes that this is someone's sweat.
He shall be rewarded in due course.
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
NwaEzefuNaMba:
This people don't have shame, imagine looting alcoholic drinks? Application for extension of wretchedness!
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
I tell you

Amen!
Gadafii:
lazy jobless people cheesy

if not our terrible leaders, south Africans suppose dey bow down when and where ever they hear naija, very ungrateful hiv infested people

may Thunder strike our leaders tho
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by mayor58: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Waitin be the difference between palliative and loot?
I come in peace pls
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by PIMPAR: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

calm when caged

quote me anywhere
Local champion. Whites were also involved in looting few months ago in Us during the black lives matter protest
Don't be a slave. Wailing Achalugo aka Mr canceler.
Even though, there is never a justification for looting
Re: South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) by iamfromlagos(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
HellAnus:

always writing rubbish. what is the meaning of what you wrote up there now?
You dey mind person wey him head don knack ground plenty time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.