Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (39216 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Dartilo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ode...win...Giiiii

Who remember the way those English commentators pronounce his name
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
LLMG:
hater, HE has moved on from there, why are you still behind.

You're in the sports section and you don't know what banter is? You need to take a beer and chill cheesy
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by missidy: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
My crush that went to marry someone else, it still hurts till date. The only celebrity I have ever crushed on. I always imagined myself as his wife back then. Hope your wife is treating you well? I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by rollandben(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Happy birthday to you my Man Osas
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by unmask: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Peter Odemwingie Turns 40 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Odemwingie
Ahmed Musa is 28
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rocktation:

Lol. He actually dazzled me both off and on the pitch. I bore to watch the national flag disgraced one too many times, only because he was the lone wolf, making significant efforts to make things come out right. Although, he suffered from dwindling sanity as evidenced by that kanu/wife brouhaha, indeed, dude's hotness was never in kweshion and I was ever too willing to forgive his misdemeanor.

Happy birthday to him! kiss
Hmmmmmmmmm
If you can fall like this for him, what then will happen if you see me?
I repeat again, hmmmmmmmm
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ThickSharon123(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Peter Odemwingie Turns 40 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Odemwingie

I can remember how i use to trip for this man. He was the reason I watched Nigerian football kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by BigDawsNet: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Basicend:

Stop d delusion. . He was never close to world best. . He was quite a good player at his prime thou. That's it.
t

He was not close

Almost world best

Still literally the same.... because either wont get nothing
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Rocktation(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Hmmmmmmmmm
If you can fall like this for him, what then will happen if you see me?
I repeat again, hmmmmmmmm

Hahaahha..
Abeg, don't lemme see you oo. For the sake of your own wellness. Lol
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Somebodysproduct: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
I remember his two precious goals for Nigeria against South Africa in Africa's nations cup that year. Live long patriot!

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Xsolutions:
Looks way older??! Are you blind?
No sir. Unfortunately, you are the blind one here sir
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
hopexter:

People like you don’t think. If Someone like Osazee who is known for his private and discreet life comes out to warn a promiscuous married woman for her continuous sexual advances in his DM, why would a fellow man like you call it madness? Where you expecting Him to sleep with a fellow footballer’s wife?

Make una dey use una head office atimes undecided
No mind that yeye guy. Na the infamous Nairaland Jasonscolari be that.. He would always have something negative to say about anyone and everyone, that's his stock in trade. Very popular in politics section, a staunch PDP supporter and an Ibori azz licker.

I wonder how his life is outside Nairaland.. Please pay no mind to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
pretydiva:

No sir. Unfortunately, you are the blind one here sir
NO! With you previous comment, YOU are obviously the blind one.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by petitejolie(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odemiwingieeeee.... happy birthday my crush that year. His career just rounded up like that. Wat went wrong? Is he still married to that his oyibo wife?hope dey didn't eboue him shaa
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rocktation:

Hahaahha..
Abeg, don't lemme see you oo. For the sake of your own wellness. Lol
Lol then i must let you see me.
This year has really been quiet for me, you are just what i need now, i need your spark in my life. wink
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Lol then i must let you see me.
This year has really been quiet for me, you are just what i need now, i need your spark in my life. wink
Engr. Go find the spark from a young transformer.... Rocktation don marry and she don born 8 children for now.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by donmik: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's always great for me to celebrate great personality like u.
I wish u increasing happiness by the years.
Happy bday, real footballer
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Gfskw: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
This guy brain dey off atimes remember what he said about many wife and forced move to Qpr
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by 77star: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Plut01:

England has more players that went into oblivion after retirement. We only get to see those who retired 2010 upward, most end up as drug junkies.

To those Africans you listed there huh? They are all doing better than their English counterparts. Eto is busy with his Precious stone business in Zurich, Drogba is a board member at Chelsea, Yaya is into real estate in partnership with some rich Asian business men, and I do not need to tell you anything about Fish, I do see Fish on TV doing punditry.

great
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Hausa(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Man should easily be 26 now had he not used his real age.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
hopexter:

People like you don’t think. If Someone like Osazee who is known for his private and discreet life comes out to warn a promiscuous married woman for her continuous sexual advances in his DM, why would a fellow man like you call it madness? Where you expecting Him to sleep with a fellow footballer’s wife?

Make una dey use una head office atimes undecided
Interesting… so Kanu’s wife was giving him signal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) / UEFA Champions League Lands In Uyo, Puyol And Okocha Pictured Together / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.