Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. (3125 Views)

I Was Igbo Before The White Man Came And Created Nigeria — Chimamanda Adichie / What Ahmadu Bello Says About Igbo Before His Death (video) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You started the insults first and garnished it with lies so don't go there.

If kanui's followers are suffering from unemployment, is it the fault of kanu or that of FG??

What have FG done to calm the agitation down other than killing innocent and unarmed Igbo youths??

Why are you envious and greedy over kanu's luxury clothing brands but turns a blind eye over what your Leaders and their families does with your monies and resources?? Are you sure you have something upstairs??

It is true that kanu's followers are dying but my question is who is doing the killing and for what purpose??

Why do you complain that Buhari goes to london for healthcare when he could have used Nigeria?

Why do you complain that the senate wastes nigerian resources to buy imported cars when they can use Nigerian?

If kanu will decide to spend millions on foreign luxury brands,creating jobs for youths in other countries?

Its private sector that provides 90% employment in developed countries. Whats kanu's contribution and employment in igboland.

The killings is done by those brainwashing the youths.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Prinxzona10:
Going about,insulting and castigating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,Ipob or Biafra have really destroyed your silly life without even knowing it...I do read some comments here and I don't comment or respond to this kind of comment buh let me just give you some word of advice for now.. How do you manage to sleep?do you have any conscience left in you at all?are you really a human being?even if Fulani terrorist government do pays you millions of dollars every month,ask yourself this,does it really worth it?check people that always support or hail you,are they really your brother?check those that always praise you,which part of Nigeria are they from?(the hundreds of killings,displacing of human beings,via IDP camps and destruction of properties happening in their region,is not their concern buh Biafra or Igbo people and you think that you and them are mentally alright eeh?)Biafra and Ipob never collected any money from you buh you're always creating foolish,stupid,demonic and propagandistical topics against them.Ain't you tired of been and sounding stupid always eeh?creating enemies everywhere even in that your geographical area,you wouldn't know who or people planning against you because you've chosen stupidity to mannerism.Even the people that sent you on this impossible mission will get rid of you any moment from now,even before this year ends and you wouldn't see it coming.... I just pity you because you wouldn't even see what's coming buh believe me you,if you fail to change and turn a new leave,I don't see you entering 2022.it's not a curse buh is what I see and anything I see,say,happens..you have created many enemies from every angle,both the ones you're fighting against and those that sent you,even without knowing it....the kind of shame,disgrace and torture that will befall you this year,is unimaginable and it might leads to your total destruction if you fail to change.I never see you say anything against Fulani herdsmen,the bandits,the boko haram,the killings in the north,the destruction, the raping,the maiming and the subjugation of helpless people buh always everywhere talking against people that're fighting to stay alive... It will never be well with you and as long as God exist,your sponsors and supporters will eliminate you this year because they wouldn't need your evil services again(mark it somewhere)..finally,if all you have been saying,propagating against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,Biafra and Ipob are true(of which they are all lies and evil propagandas),then let Nigeria Government win and do as they pleases buh if not,let Heavens,the land,the sea and the air,fight you and decimate you totally,since you love seeing people suffering,dying,crying,lamenting buh chose to fight those that wanna fight the evil terrorist just to remain alive......I ain't no Ipob and ain't living there in Nigeria with you guys buh since you don't have anybody to tell you,I then stepped up to let you know that you're doomed already except you repent,change and appease your God's given conscience..anybody that send somebody to kill his brother because of some worldly gains,wouldn't trust the same person and he will try any possible means to get the same person out of the way especially when the person is visionless,senseless,heartless,idiotically miopic just like you.you shouldn't bother replying me because I myself,wouldn't stoop too low to feed you with a response...a word is enough for the wise(though you're the opposite of been wise anyways)have a nice day.

If Kanu can go shopping for FENDI and flexing after ikonso's death, why can't i sleep for trying to save igbo youths?

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by Notasyouthink: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
udele1:

Why do you complain that Buhari goes to london for healthcare when he could have used Nigeria?

Why do you complain that the senate wastes nigerian resources to buy imported cars when they can use Nigerian?

If kanu will decide to spend millions on foreign luxury brands,creating jobs for youths in other countries?

Its private sector that provides 90% employment in developed countries. Whats kanu's contribution and employment in igboland.

The killings is done by those brainwashing the youths.

You don't answer questions with question that is unethical.
Are you sure you are really ok??

What enabling environment did FG provide in SE that will warrant such 90% employment in SE as it is in developed countries??

You know you are being economical with the truth by saying that the killings is being done by those brainwashing the youths. How is it brainwashing??
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You don't answer questions with question that is unethical.
Are you sure you are really ok??

What enabling environment did FG provide in SE that will warrant such 90% employment in SE as it is in developed countries??

You know you are being economical with the truth by saying that the killings is being done by those brainwashing the youths. How is it brainwashing??

The enabling environment they gave to Cosharis to build over 2 billion rice plant in Anambra.

The enabling environment they gave innoson to patronize his vehicle and open his new plant.

The same enabling environment they gave airpeace to buy more planes duty free. Gave him license to fly international.

But your supreme leader is opening prisons in igboland, giving criminals enabling environment to kill industrious igbos, creating employment for igbo youths. Yet be uses his own money to buy FENDI, creating jobs for youths outside Biafra.
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
irrefragable:
The igbos said they need a referendum to be on their own. If you and the fulani government you represent are sincere why don't you give them the referendum first? Why shoot them when they protest? Sometimes I wonder if you think you are talking to fools.

actually he's really talking to fools like you..

when you stop mastubating under his thread with your dirty mouth wide open......that's when you will realize that you are a biggest FOOL
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
BIAFRA can never EXIST....

NOT in this GENERATION .....

go and write it on STONE.....

you can go ahead to kill all your bloodas ...who cares?
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by irrefragable: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
michael77777:

actually he's really talking to fools like you..

when you stop mastubating under his thread with your dirty mouth wide open......that's when you will realize that you are a biggest FOOL
Well.... I don't exchange words with people on nairaland. You might be a kid who just happens to have access to a phone. A kid old enough to be my child.

I asked him if he thinks he is talking to fools because he always opens threads like this, trying to sell some lame propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran ideology, but his points are so lame, even a kid can't be persuaded by it. That's why I asked that question.

If you have sensible points to make, you can mention me again. If not, save yourself the stress; I am too old to start something childish as exchanging words with someone I don't know.
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
irrefragable:
Well.... I don't exchange words with people on nairaland. You might be a kid who just happens to have access to a phone. A kid old enough to be my child.

I asked him if he thinks he is talking to fools because he always opens threads like this, trying to sell some lame propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran ideology, but his points are so lame, even a kid can't be persuaded by it. That's why I asked that question.

If you have sensible points to make, you can mention me again. If not, save yourself the stress; I am too old to start something childish as exchanging words with someone I don't know.

The propaganda against obiano is not lame? Counter the points and prove they are lame.

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by Notasyouthink: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
udele1:

The enabling environment they gave to Cosharis to build over 2 billion rice plant in Anambra.

The enabling environment they gave innoson to patronize his vehicle and open his new plant.

The same enabling environment they gave airpeace to buy more planes duty free. Gave him license to fly international.

But your supreme leader is opening prisons in igboland, giving criminals enabling environment to kill industrious igbos, creating employment for igbo youths. Yet be uses his own money to buy FENDI, creating jobs for youths outside Biafra.
Point of correction FG did not give innoson and cosharis an enabling environment neither do FG patronize them. In fact these companies you mentioned are managing to survive that is why we don't see many surviving from the harsh environment.
Enabling environment for business and commerce means we must have a good federal road network, a working and viable seaport for export and import, steady electricity for manufacturing now answer me, can SE boost of any of these??

What I understand very well about you paid bmc zombies is that you and your paymasters always think that you can change the minds of the agitators into believing in the failed state (nigeria) by using lies and propaganda to twist the narrative.

FG is responsible for opening prison cells in SE not kanu. What kanu has been calling for is nothing but a referendum and a call for that is not a call for opening of prison cells. I don't just know how you goons reason.

Na only kanu's FENDI be your problem, what do you have to say about aisha buhari's handbags and wrist watch??

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Point of correction FG did not give innoson and cosharis an enabling environment neither do FG patronize them. In fact these companies you mentioned are managing to survive that is why we don't see many surviving from the harsh environment.
Enabling environment for business and commerce means we must have a good federal road network, a working and viable seaport for export and import, steady electricity for manufacturing now answer me, can SE boost of any of these??

What I understand very well about you paid bmc zombies is that you and your paymasters always think that you can change the minds of the agitators into believing in the failed state (nigeria) by using lies and propaganda to twist the narrative.

FG is responsible for opening prison cells in SE not kanu. What kanu has been calling for is nothing but a referendum and a call for that is not a call for opening of prison cells. I don't just know how you goons reason.

Na only kanu's FENDI be your problem, what do you have to say about aisha buhari's handbags and wrist watch??

So until all the roads and sea ports are working in igboland, kanu will not create employment? Let him continue buying FENDI.

If kanu is doing the same thing politicians are doing and he supports the federal government releasing prisoners, what is he agitating for then? They are on tbe same page.

Read and be informed. Stop letting the FENDI FREEDOM FIGHTER decieve you.

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/money/cbn-to-fund-rice-milling-plant-for-coscharis-farm/
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by Notasyouthink: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2021
udele1:

So until all the roads and sea ports are working in igboland, kanu will not create employment? Let him continue buying FENDI.

If kanu is doing the same thing politicians are doing and he supports the federal government releasing prisoners, what is he agitating for then? They are on tbe same page.

Read and be informed. Stop letting the FENDI FREEDOM FIGHTER decieve you.

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/money/cbn-to-fund-rice-milling-plant-for-coscharis-farm/
Total freedom from fulani terrorists (both the ones in government houses, bushes and uniformed) is better that creating employments. It is the living that gains employment not the dead.
Secondly aisha buhari's handbag and wrist watch is a million times costlier than kanu's FENDI you should be worried about that if you're ok upstairs.

Lastly, the FENDI freedom fighter is not a deciever like you and the government you're defending.
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by meccuno: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
udele1:
As a good fighter, one of the things you have to ensure is, that your emotions do not get ahead of you. While the emotions gives you the courage and the force to attack, it does not give you the energy to sustain.

This is exactly what played out during Ojukwus Biafran war. Ojukwu let his emotions lead, and did not take time to consult and plan well. He was pushed to fight, but could not sustain what he started. Eventually he fled and over 3 million Igbo's died.

Emotions make you go all out to attack your enemy, without thinking of defence. Because you have no plans for defence, when there is a counter, you expose your whole body to harm.

Today Nnamdi Kanu is playing the emotional game on Igbo's. Not to improve their lives, but to milk Igbo's. While Ojukwu was a military governor, took part in the administration and development of the eastern region.

Nnamdi kanu on the other part have not contributed or participated in the administration and development of the South East region.

He is pushing Igbo's again into an emotion driven war that exposes the region to destruction. If we are to assess the casualty in this mild agitation or drama of Biafra, it is evident that the Igbo's are already the loosers.

Igbos in the police and army have been killed.

Igbo's in ESN/UGM have been killed.

Igbo civilians have been killed by stray bullets.

Igbo economy and businesses are also affected.

In all this, he claims he is protecting igbos from fulani, but no single fulani casualty. Over 200 Igbo's have died in this alleged war against fulani in less than 2 months.

Even America with a working system, well trained police and working justice system, the police officers still behave unethically and kill people.

These officers are well paid, have insurance, educated and well funded. They are also law abiding and do not operate under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Still they make mistakes.

Imagine arming people who are not exposed, uneducated, poorly fed, lack training, no insurance, poor funding. Operating under the influence of drugs and alcohol,claiming to be protecting Igbo's.

The north that armed such people for political gains are still paying the price till today. They have lost thousands of northerners to the group and paying heavily financially.

Even with the arrest of Nnamdi kanu, Igbo's are still suffering casualty from the terror monster nnamdi kanu setup to increase donations.

This month alone, 3 promising igbo men have been killed and nobody is talking. They say when Biafra comes, the issue of insecurity in igboland will be taken care of.

The north said the same thing, when they get power back, they will tackle insecurity. They have had powet for over 6 years now, has insecurity in the region ended? Its just like watching fire start from the ground floor of a duplex, and you say when it gets to the roof you will put it off. By the time it gets to the roof, nothing is left.

The same people who are to be protecting igbos have engaged in assassination and kidnapping of Igbo's.

This insecurity have affected igboland negatively economically.

Poltically igbos have also burnt the bridges that would provide the opportunity to produce a president. Most blinded IPOB followers will tell you that they dont need presidency, what they need is Biafra.

This is what kanu told them before he had a meeting with PDP and later told them to go and vote. Before then, many of them have publicly burnt their voters card and could not vote.

The same person telling them they dont need presidency but Biafra, will tell them to vote in 2023, when he has already created enemies for Igbo's all over Nigeria.

Now they will say they want referendum not election. Lets discuss this referendum.

You will notice that churches in Nigeria grow as hardship grows in Nigeria. Church has become very lucrative as poverty, unemployment and hunger increases. Everyone is rushing to the church, because it is the only place they hear a message of hope.

While the pastors are preaching the message of hope, they are collecting a fee from the people. The tithes and offerings are the bills the members pay for hearing this message.

Ponzi scheme's also grow in such environments. As people are confused and looking for a way out of economic hardship, the ponzi operators promise them great returns on investment and flee with their hard earned resources. If you ask the investors what the operators of the ponzi scheme invest the money into, to generate 100 percent interest in a short time, they tell you they dont know and they don't care.

All they want is to recieve 100% interest on their investment in 3 months.

The same is happening to IPOB biafran agitators. All they are told is that their life will become wonderful when biafra comes. All thier children will be trained in school, they will have houses, jobs, cars, power supply etc. If you ask them how these things will happen, they tell you they don't know and they don't care. Their supreme leader will make it happen.

Kanu is promising them a wonderful country without a plan. Tells them when they get to the bridge they will cross it. But when it is time to raise money, kanu has a plan.

When it is time to pay the members he works with thousands of pounds monthly, he has a plan.

When it is time to go shopping, he has a plan. When its time to live in luxury apartments and drive latest audi TT cars in kenya, he has a plan for it.

But when it comes to Biafra, no plan.

Today they are forcefully imposing their views on other Igbo's. Threatening and killing those who have a different opinion.

Calling for a referendum and counting on touts, criminals, unemployed and frustrated youths, to win is a great danger for igbos.

These youths don't even know what they ar3 fighting for. All they know is that their leader promised them a better future. The same thing happens in Nigerian churches. Nigerian pastors, promise the members a better future, collect their tithes and offerings and make their present better.

Kanu is promising Igbo's a better future in Biafra, while he is using their donations to make his present better.

In conclusion, before a referendum is called. Its is important that the pro biafra elites and pro Nigeria elites in igboland sit and have a debate. While the touts and uneducated, frustrated foot soldiers of kanu watch.

Let them present Biafra in details. From the coverage of Biafra, to how the opportunities in biafra will emerge. How the cars, houses, jobs etc that they promised gullible igbo youths will be achieved.

If they are able to win this debate, then a referendum can be called. As it stands now, the only details Biafran agitators have in an arghment is insults and threats. Ask them how biafra will make their life better they call u sabo and efulefu.

These are the people who Igbo's want to entrust their destiny in their hands in a referendum?

People who are already threatening to kill Igbo's if they step out of their houses during their declared holiday? Cutting peoples penis and burning their property calling them sabo for having a different opinion?

https://youtube.com/shorts/PbwmtUeDzp4?feature=share

They will threaten other Igbo's against voting for Igbo's in a referendum. Before you know it they start killing Igbo's that voted to stay in Nigeria.

Today any igbo can be assasinated and called saboteurs, and other gullible ones celebrate. The killings will continue until those celebrating the killing of igbos start to kill themselves and call themselves sabo. By then, there will be nothing left of the igbo nation.

So before Igbo's hand their destiny to fraudsters and terrorists, this Biafra should be debated in details

Else it will be the end of the igbo nation. Remember, ojukwu fled after millions of Igbo's died. The Fake Ojukwu wanabe, has gotten British passport and ready to flee after the destruction in igboland.

[/s] Rubbish
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by allcomage: 3:34am On Jul 16, 2021
udele1:

Lol. Just like is said. Nothing but threats and insults. Nothing upstairs.

You will retaliate the fulani actions by killing more igbos.
Just one question to you. Since buhari came on board, the peoples of middle belt and Igbo whose people have been killed more? What did the peoples of middle belt do to deserve being killed every day? Or their lives don't matter for you?
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
allcomage:

Just one question to you. Since buhari came on board, the peoples of middle belt and Igbo whose people have been killed more? What did the peoples of middle belt do to deserve being killed every day? Or their lives don't matter for you?

Let the middle belt sort themselves out. After all ortom is willing to give land to fulani. Igbo's can't be fighting for all regions and destroying theirs at the same time.

When Igbo's destroy their land and become refugees in those regions, they will be treated like slaves.
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
New trend in igboland. Thanks to kanu.

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by RobbStark(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ipob miscreants here in this forum won't learn all they care about is their non existing biafrau d.

They are more consumed with annexing Ijaw land into their dream Biafra.

But it failed from the get go.
Today their maximum ruler is cooling off in detention and they are here ranting as always.

There is nothing like biafra.
It died with Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ndigbo! Ndigbo !! Ndigbo !!!

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by christistruth01: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Udele1 collect all your Materials together into a Thesis and register at a University

Your Work and research is worth a PHD in Political Science or Political History

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
[s]
udele1:
As a good fighter, one of the things you have to ensure is, that your emotions do not get ahead of you. While the emotions gives you the courage and the force to attack, it does not give you the energy to sustain.

This is exactly what played out during Ojukwus Biafran war. Ojukwu let his emotions lead, and did not take time to consult and plan well. He was pushed to fight, but could not sustain what he started. Eventually he fled and over 3 million Igbo's died.

Emotions make you go all out to attack your enemy, without thinking of defence. Because you have no plans for defence, when there is a counter, you expose your whole body to harm.

Today Nnamdi Kanu is playing the emotional game on Igbo's. Not to improve their lives, but to milk Igbo's. While Ojukwu was a military governor, took part in the administration and development of the eastern region.

Nnamdi kanu on the other part have not contributed or participated in the administration and development of the South East region.

He is pushing Igbo's again into an emotion driven war that exposes the region to destruction. If we are to assess the casualty in this mild agitation or drama of Biafra, it is evident that the Igbo's are already the loosers.

Igbos in the police and army have been killed.

Igbo's in ESN/UGM have been killed.

Igbo civilians have been killed by stray bullets.

Igbo economy and businesses are also affected.

In all this, he claims he is protecting igbos from fulani, but no single fulani casualty. Over 200 Igbo's have died in this alleged war against fulani in less than 2 months.

Even America with a working system, well trained police and working justice system, the police officers still behave unethically and kill people.

These officers are well paid, have insurance, educated and well funded. They are also law abiding and do not operate under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Still they make mistakes.

Imagine arming people who are not exposed, uneducated, poorly fed, lack training, no insurance, poor funding. Operating under the influence of drugs and alcohol,claiming to be protecting Igbo's.

The north that armed such people for political gains are still paying the price till today. They have lost thousands of northerners to the group and paying heavily financially.

Even with the arrest of Nnamdi kanu, Igbo's are still suffering casualty from the terror monster nnamdi kanu setup to increase donations.

This month alone, 3 promising igbo men have been killed and nobody is talking. They say when Biafra comes, the issue of insecurity in igboland will be taken care of.

The north said the same thing, when they get power back, they will tackle insecurity. They have had powet for over 6 years now, has insecurity in the region ended? Its just like watching fire start from the ground floor of a duplex, and you say when it gets to the roof you will put it off. By the time it gets to the roof, nothing is left.

The same people who are to be protecting igbos have engaged in assassination and kidnapping of Igbo's.

This insecurity have affected igboland negatively economically.

Poltically igbos have also burnt the bridges that would provide the opportunity to produce a president. Most blinded IPOB followers will tell you that they dont need presidency, what they need is Biafra.

This is what kanu told them before he had a meeting with PDP and later told them to go and vote. Before then, many of them have publicly burnt their voters card and could not vote.

The same person telling them they dont need presidency but Biafra, will tell them to vote in 2023, when he has already created enemies for Igbo's all over Nigeria.

Now they will say they want referendum not election. Lets discuss this referendum.

You will notice that churches in Nigeria grow as hardship grows in Nigeria. Church has become very lucrative as poverty, unemployment and hunger increases. Everyone is rushing to the church, because it is the only place they hear a message of hope.

While the pastors are preaching the message of hope, they are collecting a fee from the people. The tithes and offerings are the bills the members pay for hearing this message.

Ponzi scheme's also grow in such environments. As people are confused and looking for a way out of economic hardship, the ponzi operators promise them great returns on investment and flee with their hard earned resources. If you ask the investors what the operators of the ponzi scheme invest the money into, to generate 100 percent interest in a short time, they tell you they dont know and they don't care.

All they want is to recieve 100% interest on their investment in 3 months.

The same is happening to IPOB biafran agitators. All they are told is that their life will become wonderful when biafra comes. All thier children will be trained in school, they will have houses, jobs, cars, power supply etc. If you ask them how these things will happen, they tell you they don't know and they don't care. Their supreme leader will make it happen.

Kanu is promising them a wonderful country without a plan. Tells them when they get to the bridge they will cross it. But when it is time to raise money, kanu has a plan.

When it is time to pay the members he works with thousands of pounds monthly, he has a plan.

When it is time to go shopping, he has a plan. When its time to live in luxury apartments and drive latest audi TT cars in kenya, he has a plan for it.

But when it comes to Biafra, no plan.

Today they are forcefully imposing their views on other Igbo's. Threatening and killing those who have a different opinion.

Calling for a referendum and counting on touts, criminals, unemployed and frustrated youths, to win is a great danger for igbos.

These youths don't even know what they ar3 fighting for. All they know is that their leader promised them a better future. The same thing happens in Nigerian churches. Nigerian pastors, promise the members a better future, collect their tithes and offerings and make their present better.

Kanu is promising Igbo's a better future in Biafra, while he is using their donations to make his present better.

In conclusion, before a referendum is called. Its is important that the pro biafra elites and pro Nigeria elites in igboland sit and have a debate. While the touts and uneducated, frustrated foot soldiers of kanu watch.

Let them present Biafra in details. From the coverage of Biafra, to how the opportunities in biafra will emerge. How the cars, houses, jobs etc that they promised gullible igbo youths will be achieved.

If they are able to win this debate, then a referendum can be called. As it stands now, the only details Biafran agitators have in an arghment is insults and threats. Ask them how biafra will make their life better they call u sabo and efulefu.

These are the people who Igbo's want to entrust their destiny in their hands in a referendum?

People who are already threatening to kill Igbo's if they step out of their houses during their declared holiday? Cutting peoples penis and burning their property calling them sabo for having a different opinion?

https://youtube.com/shorts/PbwmtUeDzp4?feature=share

They will threaten other Igbo's against voting for Igbo's in a referendum. Before you know it they start killing Igbo's that voted to stay in Nigeria.

Today any igbo can be assasinated and called saboteurs, and other gullible ones celebrate. The killings will continue until those celebrating the killing of igbos start to kill themselves and call themselves sabo. By then, there will be nothing left of the igbo nation.

So before Igbo's hand their destiny to fraudsters and terrorists, this Biafra should be debated in details

Else it will be the end of the igbo nation. Remember, ojukwu fled after millions of Igbo's died. The Fake Ojukwu wanabe, has gotten British passport and ready to flee after the destruction in igboland.

[/s]He who the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad grin
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by christistruth01: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
angry

udele1:
Has Tinubu sold lagos to contest?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode

Udele1 please I saw something Strange

Is this a Shrine in Igboland that IPOB are using Zoom Video to Swear over from Abroad

Or did I make a mistake

Are the women Swearing the local JuJu Priestesses In SE are they actually video calling from Europe

Or is it just a Nollywood Movie ?

You said things were getting desperate for IPOB , is it this bad?

Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Saviour

https://m.facebook.com/Blessedom1/videos/biafrafreedomfraudsters-brings-their-spiritual-fraud-online/1315077892236688/

Cc. Blessedom

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by udele1: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbo's will see the real marginalization after 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. by BloomingDale(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
michael77777:
BIAFRA can never EXIST....

NOT in this GENERATION .....

go and write it on STONE.....

you can go ahead to kill all your bloodas ...who cares?

udele1:
Igbo's will see the real marginalization after 2023 elections.

We South South can’t wait to start our own agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake / Intercontinental Bank Manager Offers Maurice Iwu N50million Bribe / Fg Raises Professors' Retirement Age To 70 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.