Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) (194 Views)

Interesting Word Problems (day 2) / Help With These Word Problems / Interesting Word Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) by OlympiadTutor(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello everyone.
I have a lot of interesting Mathematical equations and their solutions to share to this forum. they are sample Questions given to students preparing for enter Loyola Jesuit College and other prestigious schools in the country, the Jss1 category to be precise. Students preparing for WAEC and JAMB will agree with me after checking the problems and videos that the problems are not only interesting on their own right but also constitute the best introduction to problem solving in Mathematics.

I will post the problems as well as the links to my YouTube channel where I solved these problems. Enjoy!
Re: Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) by OlympiadTutor(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Here are some of the problems. Solutions can be found here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0N1CyB8FE

Re: Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) by OlympiadTutor(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Here are the extra two solve here as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0N1CyB8FE

(1) (Reply)

18,000 Candidates To Retake UTME On August 6 / Covid19 Vaccines And Its Controversy / British Chevening Scholarships 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.