Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Difficulty In Installing Or Downloading Apps On Android Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Difficulty In Installing Or Downloading Apps On Android Tv (188 Views)

Difficulty In Downloading Korean Series / Downloading JUMONG / Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies From Irokotv / Best App For Downloading Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Installing Or Downloading Apps On Android Tv by Bensondrums(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good day nairalanders
Not all apps are on the Playstore on Android TVs and from reviews on YouTube and on google, you can actually install through your mobile phone to the TV or download and install directly from the TV itself. But I have been finding it difficult to send applications from my phone to the TV and also downloading and installing the said app from the TV itself....
The apps I intended installing are the Xender app and YouTube Go..but it has been a hell of a task to do. Even when I managed to download and install the apps they refuse to show up fully and they got hooked at some point...please, has anyone been able to download and install any of these two apps? How did you do it? Please help a brother.

(1) (Reply)

Making A Short Film BTS Breakdown / #bbnaija: Maria Emerges Fourth Head Of House / Bbnaija Hoh Maria Cries Out Over 16 Missing Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.