Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army (13952 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by redcliff: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
if the army told you this, then its true

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by olisefom: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
I was expecting this.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by silibaba: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
REPORTS ON RELEASE OF BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS IN BORNO FALSE

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3840706976041599/
just like there was never shootings at the lekki tollgate
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by nedekid: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
No smoke without fire undecided
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Omonuejegbo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=

But Las Las, 9ja people go hardly believe anything army talk, dem don too lie grin[/quote] I pity that Igbo general that they have appointed as the director of army information. They go write rubbish and he must sign it
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by limeta(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
I was expecting this since the report came out
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by 8stargeneral: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
As expected
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by ajilegend(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Life is difficult especially for the blinds
I was expecting you to show me proof or link as you have seen a lot of them been jailed.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Patrioticman007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
ClassicMan202:
FTC for army thread...

Wow...

President Buhari, I need one hilux full of soldiers to be following me around grin

Back to the topic, I think if proper sensitisation was done prior to the release, it would have prevented this misinformation.

But Las Las, 9ja people go hardly believe anything army talk, dem don too lie grin

Nigerians hate truth & wailing wailers love bad news against their only country on earth.
They prefer to be called asylum seekers & refugees than be called citizens of Nigeria.
W
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by adecz: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
⏩When it comes to promotion &
favorable appointments, na only
Muslim Fulani.

⏩But when it comes to disemminating
fake army statements, dem go remember
Igbo officers ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Abdoolbuster: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
ajilegend:

I was expecting you to show me proof or link as you have seen a lot of them been jailed.
Like I said before, life is truly difficult for consentiously blind

Click on any of these links and read o you blockhead

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/500-boko-haram-members-jailed-in-nigeria-since-february/2185867#

https://www.thecable.ng/irabor-500-boko-haram-members-in-jail-some-to-be-in-prison-for-60-years/amp

https://www.voanews.com/africa/6-nigerians-sentenced-funding-boko-haram-terrorist-group
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by ani1offiong(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
We didn't expected u to accept, but we all know the truth, so rule the country as u like.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Ekwuemechidubem: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
@Julius malema
I told you that lie mumumaid is una president but you didn't receive sense enough to believe
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Brushstrokes20: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Useless govt of unrepentant liars and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by techWriter2: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
fable for the deities

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Clintonchiedzie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Transmission transmission

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Fortez: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why releasing them
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by tuna85: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
ClassicMan202:
FTC for army thread...

Wow...

President Buhari, I need one hilux full of soldiers to be following me around grin

Back to the topic, I think if proper sensitisation was done prior to the release, it would have prevented this misinformation.

But Las Las, 9ja people go hardly believe anything army talk, dem don too lie grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Handsum64: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Meanwhile wailers and corruption or looting machinery otherwise known PDP have already cum on this.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
We did not expect the Army to tell us the truth....it has been happening for long, is it today the Nigerian army have been releasing capture boko haram prisoners!
What a fake country!

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Easy5265: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Which court were they tried, which judge passed the sentence, what prison are they currently serving their term. Wake up and smell the coffee if you are a southerner.

Abdoolbuster:

Like I said before, life is truly difficult for consentiously blind

Click on any of these links and read o you blockhead

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/500-boko-haram-members-jailed-in-nigeria-since-february/2185867#

https://www.thecable.ng/irabor-500-boko-haram-members-in-jail-some-to-be-in-prison-for-60-years/amp

https://www.voanews.com/africa/6-nigerians-sentenced-funding-boko-haram-terrorist-group

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by richmondefosa(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
if a report is false, why don't you sue? undecided
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
We already know the truth...
I only blame southern leaders.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Timfreds(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's still the same thing. Whether suspected Boko Haram or ex-boko haram are all one. The fact is the army admit it released 1009 persons in connection with Boko Haram. Case close.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
As usual... To defend the indefensible.

Dead country! undecided
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Abagworo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
These suspects have been held in custody, while undergoing profiling and further investigations by experts from the Joint Investigation Centre (JIC) and those who are found culpable are usually handed over to prosecuting agencies accordingly, while those who are not implicated in terrorism and insurgency are cleared and released to the state government for rehabilitation before they are reintegrated into the society.

@bolded says a lot. If indeed they are not Boko Haram why do they require rehabilitation and reintegration?

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by od501: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
REPORTS ON RELEASE OF BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS IN BORNO FALSE

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3840706976041599/

Story. Izzy not Nigeria army again, story!
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why hide it from media coverage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Weakens As Banks’ Dollar Sales Plunge By $252m / Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.