Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army (13953 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why hide it from media coverage?I even thought it was a fake news.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Tundex911: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
I expect this from you guys tho, what a nation...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by onuman: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Any story against Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria is false, so says Sympathizers of Boko Haram terrorists.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by TemmyT002(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Who are they fooling? Afi cleared suspects na
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
REPORTS ON RELEASE OF BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS IN BORNO FALSE

Why would the military NOT tell the truth for once in a bid to try to repair their already sullied and battered reputation? It keeps lying over and over with careless abandon.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by rayvelez(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
I can bet my balls the report is 100 percent true no be nigeria army.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Johel(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
REPORTS ON RELEASE OF BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS IN BORNO FALSE

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3840706976041599/

NA and lies 5&6
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Hussein035: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bokoharam and bandits re like niger delta militants in the eyes of fulani daddy, just wait and see ex-bokoham send abroad by next year to go and study cow-ology. Remember we have seen niger delta militant from Igbo land, bokoharam and bandits form hausa land. Be informed that the next tribe to disturb Nigeria is yoruba, just let's be prepared cos yoruba will also need to go to abroad to go and study incantations. Nigeria is in comma
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Army will be denying everything as we don't already know what's up.
LOL
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Abdoolbuster: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Easy5265:
Which court were they tried, which judge passed the sentence, what prison are they currently serving their term. Wake up and smell the coffee if you are a southerner.

Why are you this unimaginable? undecided
You asked me to give you evidence I gave you now you're singing another song.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Foolish and stupid Fulani Army.

I’m sure they didn’t know the news will get out to the public.

They keep releasing the Boko Haram members to reinforce bandits.

But they continue to speak to Kanu and Igboho in the language they understand.

And brain-dead vulture grillers will still not smell the rat, they will continue to defend, stupidly, their darling daddy.

My happiness is that when the conflagration will come, it blaze over both sane people and zombies alike.

The Benue idiot always defended Buhari until his ancestral land was taken from him by Fulanis that massacred Agatu people.

Cc:

1 Like

Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
fredoooooo:
Lies is the order of the day

SHUT UP THERE!!!

CHEAP SHAMELESS PAID AGENT
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Joker25: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Its pains so much that my fellow igbo man is used to be denying tinz upandan

U see this kwantri if they fulani jihadist folks wants to hurt they use ur blood to do that
Clear examples are onoichie,femi adesina, tinubu, hope uzodinma etc
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
sematec:
It doesn't matter. It has always been true. We all know you people will come out and deny it.
Make una rule the country as una like, the consequences dey front for una.

I’m wondering why they were arrested if they are not ex fighters and if they are not ex fighter like they claim, then where are the real ex fighters that have been caught??
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
No fire without smoke.

When ever you hear Army fault a report it the other way round cos believing the Nigerian security agencies is like believing that Fulani killer herdsmen don't kill and kidnap .
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Ezehillary(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
They are our brothers so there's nothing wrong if we release them.
who is your brother ode like you
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Afobaba33(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
sematec:
It doesn't matter. It has always been true. We all know you people will come out and deny it.
Make una rule the country as una like, the consequences dey front for una.

This is why I don't pity Nigerian army
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by ajilegend(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

Like I said before, life is truly difficult for consentiously blind

Click on any of these links and read o you blockhead

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/500-boko-haram-members-jailed-in-nigeria-since-february/2185867#

https://www.thecable.ng/irabor-500-boko-haram-members-in-jail-some-to-be-in-prison-for-60-years/amp

https://www.voanews.com/africa/6-nigerians-sentenced-funding-boko-haram-terrorist-group
I was thinking I was having a conversation with a civilized and normal person not knowing I was conversing with a slowpoke and an idiot
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Abdoolbuster: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
ajilegend:

I was thinking I was having a conversation with a civilized and normal person not knowing I was conversing with a slowpoke and an idiot

Oh! You thought that you were having a convo with a r-tard like yourself? Or did you think it is one of the idiots here who have no mind of their own? You got the wrong dude, kid. Grow up, stop pushing this silly idea of criticism at all cost for the sake of criticism.
After your folly got drowned in the flood of evidence you resorted to insult.
Àní wèrè ló pọ̀ jù nínú yín
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Abdoolbuster: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
ajilegend:

Oh! You thought that you were having a convo with a r-tard like yourself? Or did you think it is one of the idiots here who have no mind of their own? You got the wrong dude, kid. Grow up, stop pushing this silly idea of criticism at all cost for the sake of criticism.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by opeey(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
I know it will be debunked.. we all know the truth.. last week army were attacked in their barracks by Boko Haram in Maiduguri up till now the news was covered.. if not that a distant cousin was killed in the attack we won't know that such has happened.. many more happening but covered by this wicked leaders.. Is better for southern army in the force run for their lives in the north.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by v2: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2021
The last time i checked, the NA was never at the Lekki tollgate. grin
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by Poleski: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nigerian military has a bad history of lying! One can't believe these incompetent and corrupt people!
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by ugotex85: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
We already know the truth. If you see them paint a good story that looks like the truth and find a Southerner to sign it, know that they are actually LYING and that the story they are trying to debunk is actually the whole TRUTH.
Re: Reports On Release Of Boko Haram Fighters In Borno False - Army by ajilegend(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

After your folly got drowned in the flood of evidence you resorted to insult.
Àní wèrè ló pọ̀ jù nínú yín
Awon molebi e lon bawi. Omo a layi leko. How much were you paid to be an online miscreant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State / Nigeria's Economy Recovering Fast - Presidency / Security And Poverty Top The Agenda As Atiku Storms North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.