Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya (386 Views)

SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Gabrielonome14: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “Eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Yahoo And Other Economic Crimes.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, launched an App, Eagle Eye, designed to ease the process of reporting economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.
Speaking during the launch, the Executive Chairman of the Commission, Abdulrasheed Bawa, described the App, being the first of its kind by any law enforcement agency in Nigeria, as a product of ingenuity by a staff of the Commission, being an application that was conceived, designed and developed by the EFCC.
According to the EFCC chairman, the initiative is a clear demonstration of his pledge on the assumption of office, to run an agency that is technology-driven.

“The Eagle Eye represents a new experience in information sharing and crime reporting between the public and the EFCC”, he said.

Yahoo Boys own don finish like this…
Get more just https://coolstories.com.ng/community/politics/breaking-efcc-launches-app-called-eagle-eye-for-easy-reporting-of-yahoo-yahoo-and-other-economic-crimes/#post-1591

Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Jerryherd: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Installing an FG app is like installing virus
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by fourboys: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Boys go still mannouver am grin grin grin we move
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by RiceProducers: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
About time
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Genesiis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
I am downloading it straight away to report Maxwell Odum and Vodina west who ran away with people's money in the name of forex trading.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Tinubuadvocate: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dont mind them oo idiot a guy stolen my phone and withdraw 1.5m from my account I reported to them including police since last year no information yet.

I will never report any case again track them yourself that's what you trained for.They are only good for already finished job.
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Arda1000(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Genesiis:
I am downloading it straight away to report Maxwell Odum and Vodina west who ran away with people's money in the name of forex trading.
[right][/right] if ur privacy gets exposed and you lost some money or other important things don’t come here and lament abeg
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Genesiis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Arda1000:
[right][/right] if ur privacy gets exposed and you lost some money or other important things don’t come here and lament abeg
Is this your own way of saying I shouldn't report a criminal ?
Re: BREAKING!!! EFCC Launches App Called “eagle Eye” For Easy Reporting Of Yahoo- Ya by Arda1000(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Genesiis:
Is this your own way of saying I shouldn't report a criminal ?
am just telling you to be careful,if u have reported the criminals by other important means and nothing has been done is it when u report by app that something will be done,ogbeni use ur head,they are more reason not to download any FG made app than download it

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Fingers Inspector Abba Kyari / Is President Buhari Trying To Criminalize Protests In Nigeria / The Many Battles Of El-zakzaky, Shites With Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.