Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Business Name Registration Queried - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Name Registration Queried (369 Views)

Tax: Why FIRS Boss Babatunde Fowler Was Queried / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria / GO PRO-Business Name Registration In 2weeks (25k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Registration Queried by OmniKiki: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I need you guys help as regards my business name registration. My registration has been queried and I do not know why. I sell perfumes, body spray, perfume oils. Basically beauty/personal care products.
Under the specific nature of business I picked “trading”, and under the “other nature of business category” I wrote perfumes, beauty products and general contract & general merchandise could that have been the reason why it was queried and am I going to pay another 10k for re-registration? Please if that’s not the specific nature of my business, could please be kind enough to let me know the “specific nature of my business”?
Re: Business Name Registration Queried by Alexious(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think you did not put it under the right category. As regards the Ten thousand,you are not going to pay twice, it's after all checks have been done then you will receive a notification that registration successful and you proceed to make payments via the options provided.

OmniKiki:
Good evening everyone, please I need you guys help as regards my business name registration. My registration has been queried and I do not know why. I sell perfumes, body spray, perfume oils. Basically beauty/personal care products.
Under the specific nature of business I picked “trading”, and under the “other nature of business category” I wrote perfumes, beauty products and general contract & general merchandise could that have been the reason why it was queried and am I going to pay another 10k for re-registration? Please if that’s not the specific nature of my business, could please be kind enough to let me know the “specific nature of my business”?
Re: Business Name Registration Queried by TheSparrow: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
OmniKiki:

Visit your dashboard and click on queried. There, you will see the reason why your registration was queried.

With that information, you will know what to do to resolve the query.

(1) (Reply)

My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. / Urgent. Help To Locate The Address / Good And Stable IPTV Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.