Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader (1658 Views)

Afenifere Writes Ogun APC, Denies Issuing Any Statement To Support Gbenga Daniel / INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by CilicMarin: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by EMMY76: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
This buhari's apc regime are really good in propaganda that's the only thing they will be remembered for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by IGBOSON1: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
owobokiri:

The Mods here are unbelievable..
You see how the projected the story of the business man that was murdered yesterday at Anambra? The made it look like ESN was busykilling igbos. An event that looks like purely an issue of bad business and assassination. Yet the ran with their warped ESN/IPOB narrative..
They're on a mission..

Of course they are!

I answered someone on a thread about if Nigeria can survive, and just checked to see if there’s been any response to my post...only to find that my post has been removed! Some people seem to be scared of others reading what i have to say!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by Conrod: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
slimghost:
Why is this not on front page yet? Oh I forgot! Nairaland is a pro Government propaganda site.
A visit by the dss has made sure it does not,remember twitter.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by November1857(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]lol...IHRC did not fall for ipob fraudulent lies and propaganda...

grin[/s]
This Renown unity bagger again! Just look at the way he is shivering while bagging for unit..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by ZZ22: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
owobokiri:

The Mods here are unbelievable..
You see how the projected the story of the business man that was murdered yesterday at Anambra? The made it look like ESN was busykilling igbos. An event that looks like purely an issue of bad business and assassination. Yet the ran with their warped ESN/IPOB narrative..
They're on a mission..
I was surprised at the story they said the gunmen attacked police station near Eke Agu Abatete and proceeded to killing the officers in Eke agu and I was wondering weather they built a police station overnight near Eke Agu.That shame of thread had more pages than the thread that hundreds were killed in Kaduna. Evil people, foolish country

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bmo at work.but why would someone be supporting this govt with all their lies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The World Of Igbo Muslims In Nigeria’s South-east Region / Civil Servants Greatest Beneficiaries Of Good Governance In Enugu State - Labour / 6 APC Chairmanship Aspirants Step Down For Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.