Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday (431 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by jaybenugo: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6650635/mimi-orjiekwe-celebrates-34th-birthday

Dollar Bath: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign And Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video)

Actress Mimi Orjiekwe took to her Instagram handle to show off the foreign and local currencies guests sprayed her at her birthday party, IgbereTV reports.

The mum-of-one who turned 34 years old on Wednesday, July 14, hosted friends to a party on the same day. Her friends made it rain in different currencies and she filmed the pool of money and shared it online.

She captioned her Instagram post;

"last night was turnt up.. money rain .dollar bath!!!. my people .. i too love una .. thank you very much !!!! let me wake up first before i start to post .. but first go check my story oh...#july14"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRWKQ_vlGnD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2m66V1BJaU

Lalasticlala

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abeg swerve!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by Zaxbash1: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by daddytime(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
It was truly "TURNT" up last night.

Make una gather here make we look for the foreign currency abeg.

If Nigerian bloggers no cause third world war ehn....

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by Omihanifa: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ise ashewo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Foreign, Local Currencies Sprayed At Her On Her Birthday by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ok

Local Currencies

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Emerges Best Overall Student At The Nigerian Law School; Bags 16 Awards / Bbnaija Saskay And Cross Romantic Stay (video) / Shocking Real Reason Why Anita Divorced Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.