Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano (29045 Views)

2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by owobokiri(m): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Navalsadiq:
OGA this should serve as a guide.you see that the whole south east state is not more than 28 thousand square meters

So in your warped mindset, you are going to take billions of Oil money coming from Eastern communities and dash them to Kano and Sokoto, simply because the whole of South East is not more than 28 thousand square? Do we share your revenue from your cow sales this way with Southern States? What if the whole East is just 100 square meters? Does that give you the right to hyjack the revenue from these areas to satisfy your insatiable greed up north?

Back to regionalism or devide!
Everyone should use what is gotten from their land for themselves..
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Navalsadiq(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2021
owobokiri:

So in your warped mindset, you are going to take billions of Oil money coming from Eastern communities and dash them to Kano and Sokoto, simply because the whole of South East is not more than 28 thousand square? Do we share your revenue from your cow sales this way with Southern States? What if the whole East is just 100 square meters? Does that give you the right to hyjack the revenue from these areas to satisfy your insatiable greed up north?

tell me one state in the east that is an oil producing state.if the people from the south south are talking then I will concur that they are fighting for a just course.I have always advocated for the people of the south south to be given what belongs to them because it's their right. With or without oil the north will still trive.stop instigating hate and promote nation integration.Nigeria will still stand.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Navalsadiq(m): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2021
owobokiri:

OGA can you do without eating AKWARANOU from cows.OGA guide and watch your uterances

Stop instigating hate
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by ignis: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Kano state that produces no oil and gas is getting more than double the allocations that goes to either Imo state or Abia state,.... and together with Jigawa, they have almost more numbers of LGAs than the whole South East put together!!!
And you say the igbo man has a future in Nigeria?
Bring your head here..

Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Awoleesu(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Ganduje is definitely doing great in terms of urban development in Kano. I wish he could extend the development to the rural Kano just like his predecessor did.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by SwTeee(f): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2021
[i][/i]
Ebubeslym:
Ganduje is really doing some solid construction work in Kano.

Kudos to the babariga dollar man.

Sai baba is there to just wave and smile to the camera........he looks lost most of the time.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Chijioke12345: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Honestly dis kano governor de try no lie
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Washere(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
Assuming I was there, I' would've done the honors of mistakenly pushing Buhari to fall from there ...lols grin
(3rd pic from below)
hahahaha,,,na die u go die, they will eat your flesh together with your biscuit borne live Dan ubanka.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Washere:
hahahaha,,,na die u go die, they will eat your flesh together with your biscuit borne live Dan ubanka.
..be calming down oh bruh lols grin
Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Josbreed: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Make somebody just lift this Baba tumble am over the bridge.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano by Abdul240(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
As infrasturctures are developing in kano state am very sure kano state will soon turn to small london just like lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.