Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before (534 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Ikwerelastborn: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
What tribe in Nigeria do you hear about yet you have not seen them before
As for me I haven't met someone from sokoto state before neither have i seen a TIV man before .

I have also not seen anyone from the sad waste or afonja person with the tribal marks
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by CodeTemplar: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by sam564: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
let me think....
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by centuryseries(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
OP, are you seeking for any lost tribe!

-------------------
FAULTY HARD DRIVE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T GET YOUR DATA BACK, TALK TO THE EXPERT TODAY. OFFICE POWA PLAZA OTIGBA STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAGOS. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Tinubuadvocate: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have never meet igbo just hearing them.
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by richmond500: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Never met

Zul of Bauchi,
Zayam of Bauchi,
wurkun of Taraba,
Njayi of Adamawa,
Goernai of plateau
Warja of jigawa

Last and also the least
1the online chest beating ipob tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by mightyhaze: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
and them be your nightmare..if u now meet them face to face nko.

8 Likes

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by freethenippu: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ijaw

1 Like

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by richmond500: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
freethenippu:
Ijaw
hmmm
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Ikwerelastborn: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm sure you have met igbo even before the people you share same origin with grin cheesy cheesy
Igbos are that much everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by richmond500: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I'm sure you have met igbo even before the people you share same origin with grin cheesy cheesy
Igbos are that much everywhere
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, everyone must have seen these people
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by SlayerForever: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nobody knows Ijaw. They are only heard of like audio.
Nobody has seen actual Hausa people. Only their language keeps flying around.
Nobody has seen Ikwerre people. But their betrayal speaks for them. They will be dealt with in time sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Danzakidakura(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
richmond500:
Never met

1the online chest beating ipob tribe

Zul of Bauchi,
Zayam of Bauchi,
wurkun of Taraba,
Njayi of Adamawa,
Goernai of plateau
Warja of jigawa

Them plenty abeg, I am sure I have not seen up to 300 of them, especially the northern tribes
my girlfriend is Wurkum from Karim lamido
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Sufferingboy(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Igbos,I only see their online chest beating.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by BlackAdam55(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
igbo

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by SaintBishop: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have never see Igbo jews before the funny is,they always make mouth how they are everywhere but just like john cena, i can't see them.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Graysons: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
SaintBishop:
I have never see Igbo jews before the funny is,they always make mouth how they are everywhere but just like john cena, i can't see them.
Lol. grin
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by richmond500: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
Nobody knows Ijaw. They are only heard of like audio.
Nobody has seen actual Hausa people. Only their language keeps flying around.
Nobody has seen Ikwerre people. But their betrayal speaks for them. They will be dealt with in time sha.
I haven't seen NK piglets tribe before sha
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by richmond500: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Danzakidakura:
my girlfriend is Wurkum from Karim lamido
u fit gimme her nber, let me at least see her cool
Re: What Tribe And State In Nigeria Do You Hear About But Haven't Seen Them Before by Danzakidakura(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
richmond500:
u fit gimme her nber, let me at least see her cool
yes if you will pay me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Trafficker Arrested In India Using Code Found On His Phone / President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge / 2 Dead, As IPOB Terrorists Try To Enforce Sit-At-Home-Order In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.