Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" (1372 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by EndNigeriaNoow: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
They were chanting buhari deserves death. They also said Buhari should free Nnamdi Kanu and Elza zaki. They also said they will kill buhari and his groups if Elza zaki dies in detention. Happened at Katsina as buhari visits
watch the video here https://www.facebook.com/100704604817758/posts/362138928674323/?app=fbl
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Stone123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by EmptyGarden(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Well, better late than never.
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by AlexBells(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
They can not do Buhari anything, Buhari is Invisible, The President of FRN is not to be messed with,

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by realstars: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
They Will Counter This With The Group Of Praise Singers Somewere.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Supan(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Read this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
How true?
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Zaxbash1: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
We aboki's no like bubu at all
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Harrykn: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
All these sapa driven bitches sef
Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Joromi1: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shiaa Muslims. The only good Muslim sect. Sunnis are terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by Veqtor: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
If these Shiite Muslims were d only kind of Muslims in Nigeria, no one will be agitating for secession.

They should cap the f00l if they can...they will be doing the whole world a favor, by sending one evil tyrant to his creator for judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" by leofab(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB / ISWAP Terrorists Now Kidnap Christians Only In Borno State - Cleric / MURIC- No Peace In Plateau If Killers Of Muslim Travellers Are Not Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.